Sundowners Joe Biden Confuses His Wife With His Sister

No, no you are all confusing Biden with Trump.

It is Trump that has lustful feelings toward his daughter. As Trump as pondered:

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump.
No this actually happened.
Deflect again, hack boi
Think again, Trumpette. That comment is in line with all the other perverted comment Trump has said or insinuated about his daughter.
And we have a comment on video/tape that has quid-pro-Joe declaring that he was withholding funds from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating his precious son's crooked dealing there.
LOL..this whole Biden Ukraine business is nothing but a hoax. A friggin hoax by Trumpettes pissing in their pants because Biden will be the nominee of the party and defeat Trump. The whole Hunter Biden affair has always been a hoax and a joke.

It is Trump that has lustful feelings toward his daughter. As Trump as pondered:

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump.
Deflect again, hack boi
Think again, Trumpette. That comment is in line with all the other perverted comment Trump has said or insinuated about his daughter.
Its been over 3 years and nothing. You guys have created multiple new sexual diseases. Costing the taxpayer a pretty penny I say, too. You should be proud of him.

You just made that up. Because lying about Trump has no limitation.

No..I have made links to that quote before. Sorry to burst your bubble Tipsy but that is the character of the man you support and love.

Times Donald Trump acted totally inappropriate toward I

No..I have made links to that quote before. Sorry to burst your bubble Tipsy but that is the character of the man you support and love.

Nope. But democommiecrats do love their lies. Just to be clear. If every insane lie democrats made up about Trump was true, he would still be a better person than you are.

Deflect again, hack boi
And we have a comment on video/tape that has quid-pro-Joe declaring that he was withholding funds from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating his precious son's crooked dealing there.
LOL..this whole Biden Ukraine business is nothing but a hoax. A friggin hoax by Trumpettes pissing in their pants because Biden will be the nominee of the party and defeat Trump. The whole Hunter Biden affair has always been a hoax and a joke.
A hoax captured on video, a video that has Biden yucking it up as he declares how he cowed the Ukrainians with threats of withholding funds. Seriously, do you pay attention to anything not declared "news" by your masters?
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Holy fuck bat man!!!!!

Ya'll do realize that his wife and sister switched places behind him, Right?

Yeah, and keep yer minds out of the gutter too!!!!!

Joe might literally shit himself on stage during a debate with Trump.

My grandmother died of Alzheimer’s and she shit herself all the time.

Joe might declare he is running for Senator of Krypton.

He is a senile old fuck who should be impeached based on the 25th ammendment should he win.

IMPEACH BIDEN!

Deflect again, hack boi

False narrative perpetrated by....

Joe was carrying out our bipartisan foreign policy in conjunction with the EU and the IMF. His son had nothing to do with the reason Berisma was under investigation.

Deflect again, hack boi
A hoax captured on video, a video that has Biden yucking it up as he declares how he cowed the Ukrainians with threats of withholding funds. Seriously, do you pay attention to anything not declared "news" by your masters?
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor
The way that the Trump disinformation machine haas weaponized that video is the hoax. You know the truth behind it as well as anyone. As I said I expect this hoax to rear its ugly head again and again till the election. After the election it will magically disappear as it did until Biden started winning again.

Joe was actually poking fun at himself last night. He may have finally found his stump speech. I hope so because I want Trump gone. Not just on policies that are often based on grievance, but just for being a despicable human. I can take presidents I disagree with, like Obama, but not if they frequent whores and stiff workers.
Yeah, open borders during a pandemic would be great for America.

Deflect again, hack boi

False narrative perpetrated by....

Joe was carrying out our bipartisan foreign policy in conjunction with the EU and the IMF. His son had nothing to do with the reason Berisma was under investigation.
You get a 9.8 for the Biden Apology Gymnastics.

Nope. But democommiecrats do love their lies. Just to be clear. If every insane lie democrats made up about Trump was true, he would still be a better person than you are.
Because you love your man Trump no matter if he raped a 13 year old or has perverted thoughts about his daughter or shoots man on 5th avenue. He can do no wrong. A true kool-aid drinking cultist to the end.

Forum List

Back