Sundays are sooo boring...so....

archangel said:
admins do not have this leeway...hummm...are you for real or just playing the fool? Never mind I am the fool for thinking this was a honest response!

It was "honest". You have twice accused me, and/or him of having multiple accounts, or being multiple people. Given that this violates one of the few rules on this board, supply your proof.

In other words, put up, or shut up.

I haven't a clue of what I am talking about...going out ta' dinner...maybe get laid or at least fake it like y'all do...then again maybe just go shopping for the groceries...fridge is empty...so go have fun y'all this is really getting silly to say the least! :funnyface

archangel said:
I haven't a clue of what I am talikng about...going out ta' dinner...maybe get laid or at least fake it like y'all do...then gain maybe just go shopping for the groceries...fridge is empty...so go have fun y'all this is really getting silly to say the least! :funnyface
You're drunk, aren't you?

Or maybe high... that would explain the paranoia...

Shattered said:
It was "honest". You have twice accused me, and/or him of having multiple accounts, or being multiple people. Given that this violates one of the few rules on this board, supply your proof.

In other words, put up, or shut up.

your name..who are you anyway? Am I missing something here or did you just blow your cover outta ego? Good Night Darrin!

archangel said:
I haven't a clue of what I am talking about...going out ta' dinner...maybe get laid or at least fake it like y'all do...then again maybe just go shopping for the groceries...fridge is empty...so go have fun y'all this is really getting silly to say the least! :funnyface

That's the first "honest" thing you've said today. Congratulations.

Baby steps.

archangel said:
your name..who are you anyway? Am I missing something here or did you just blow your cover outta ego? Good Night Darrin!

Trust me - if I were Darin, your ass woulda been gone long ago. :)

But, now you've just accused an Admin of being someone else as well.

The ClayTaurus said:
You're drunk, aren't you?

Or maybe high... that would explain the paranoia...

I arrested alot of idiots with your banter and excuses in my past...just re-visit your posts...I never mentioned one persons name who now seems to blend into several...this is not paranoia just plain bi-polar personalities ! Good night y'all however many personalities ya have.......! :2guns:

archangel said:
I arrested alot of idiots with your banter and excuses in my past...just re-visit your posts...I never mentioned one persons name who now seems to blend into several...this is not paranoia just plain bi-polar personalities ! Good night y'all however many personalities ya have.......! :2guns:
Your misunderstanding of the English language continues.

Bi-Polar can not be used as you did. Schizophrenic, perhaps. Bi-Polar, no.

That tinfoil is wrapped a little tight today.

Weren't you leaving?

archangel said:

I can, with 100 percent accuracy and without a doubt in my mind, tell you that Shattered and Darin are not the same person.

GotZoom said:
I can, with 100 percent accuracy and without a doubt in my mind, tell you that Shattered and Darin are not the same person.

That's because you are Darin! Welcome to the conspiracy!

Many years ago when he was feeling typecast, Leonard Nimoy wrote a book titled, "I am not Spock". Years later, he thought it over some, and wrote another book, this time titled, "I am Spock".

Life is confusing, no?

Let's all :kiss2: and make up.

GotZoom said:
Maybe I'm Shattered.

Or....maybe I am.....YOU.

Muahahahahahaha

Maybe. But, if you're Darin, we gotta discuss a trade-in policy...

GotZoom said:
Maybe I'm Shattered.

Or....maybe I am.....YOU.

Muahahahahahaha

Don't you mean that I might be me?

That's more like it. I am me.

It's so fun having a 3 way conversation with myself...

Forum List

Back