Taylor Swift's Releases "Boring Banal" Album

To be honest, I find her music to be more palatable than most of todays performers
I could sit through a Taylor Swift concert.

I just don’t see anything special about her music.
Her voice is limited, her songs are not groundbreaking, her guitar playing is average.

I'm currently listening to some late 18th Century music from Mozart with Zubin Mehta at the baton ... we can tell this is modern music since the several instruments are playing different notes ... instead of the more classic forms ...

Electricity ruins music ...

But surely the burning questions are whether she is a biological male or female, and whether she has written even one song , as distinct from a batch of Langley entrainers working for their most popular asset .

I have an idea that can help Taylor Swift be innovative and creative.

She could wear a white tank top, some saggy jeans with a bandanna and do a rap album. Yea, be a rapper girl, and learn some street dance moves. Wear a cap sideways with some big hoop earrings. She can pay Caitlin Clark to do the first video with her.

Her popularity is at a unreachable point. She has long since met her level of potential. To expect a musician to increase the quality of their music every single album is pure idiocy. You cant constantly just get better and better.

You can also only be at your peak so long before you stop being the darling. When people love an entertainer at such a high degree eventually they get bored and will turn on them.

At this point Taylor swift isn't popular because of her musical talents, she is only popular for being Taylor swift. She isn't even a person anymore to her fans.

I'm no fan though. I couldn't pick her out of a crowd or name one song to save my life. I never liked her music because she is just some product to be sold to me. She is a good singer but has nothing I find value in.

She isn't a musician, or a writer to me. She is just a performer performing stuff deemed marketable to as many people as possible. She has nothing unique or special from what I can tell. She is to music what marvel/Disney is to movies.

Her popularity is at a unreachable point. She has long since met her level of potential. To expect a musician to increase the quality of their music every single album is pure idiocy. You cant constantly just get better and better.

You can also only be at your peak so long before you stop being the darling. When people love an entertainer at such a high degree eventually they get bored and will turn on them.

At this point Taylor swift isn't popular because of her musical talents, she is only popular for being Taylor swift. She isn't even a person anymore to her fans.

I'm no fan though. I couldn't pick her out of a crowd or name one song to save my life. I never liked her music because she is just some product to be sold to me. She is a good singer but has nothing I find value in.

She isn't a musician, or a writer to me. She is just a performer performing stuff deemed marketable to as many people as possible. She has nothing unique or special from what I can tell. She is to music what marvel/Disney is to movies.
That was so well stated, and you made so many good points especially about a singer/musician reaching their peak. In comparison to Beyonce who also reached her peak 3-4 albums ago she did manage to recreate herself to reach the #1 spot with a different genre of music recently. However, It could be that Beyonce is catching up to Taylor Swift who did that something when she switched to pop.

This Friday is the release date that I can't wait for: "Something That You Can Hold" from my newest favorite singer Mason Ramsey

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, this planet doesn't deserve such riches.

Forum List

Back