Sundays are sooo boring...so....

archangel said:
this has been fun and entertaining...shattered and nuc and said1...but I suppose I better get back to work now...while ya rant and rave...party guys and gals!Have fun Bs'ing the crowd...just be a little more honest next time...I know who and what I am..y'all are really confused! :eek:

Yeah, back to work. :wank:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
and cook for him

i do. if he and i were never together, he tells me he would probably be living on tombstone pizza, mac&cheese, chef boyardee, and cold spaghettios. Throw in mcdonalds and wendy's for variety.

with me he gets mostly home-made meals like fettucini alfredo, pot roasts, various chicken dishes, chow mein, and whatever else, and i also do the grilling. i even bbq whole chickens for him on saturdays he has to work. My dad taught me my bbq skills. If my dad invites us for dinner, i usually ask him to bbq for us.

His dad THINKS he can bbq. If we are over at his parent's for a bbq, I usually offer to do it, letting them think its just to be nice, give them time to relax. But its actually to save the food from drying and/or burning.

Hagbard Celine said:
Dark hair, brown eyes, tan skin, long legs, confidence, style, talent and smarts. And the ability to gyrate her hips like Shakira also helps.:D
Her new video is borderline criminal.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i do. if he and i were never together, he tells me he would probably be living on tombstone pizza, mac&cheese, chef boyardee, and cold spaghettios. Throw in mcdonalds and wendy's for variety.

with me he gets mostly home-made meals like fettucini alfredo, pot roasts, various chicken dishes, chow mein, and whatever else, and i also do the grilling. i even bbq whole chickens for him on saturdays he has to work. My dad taught me my bbq skills. If my dad invites us for dinner, i usually ask him to bbq for us.

His dad THINKS he can bbq. If we are over at his parent's for a bbq, I usually offer to do it, letting them think its just to be nice, give them time to relax. But its actually to save the food from drying and/or burning.
Yep, I do the bbq everywhere I go too.
Hell my freinds by steak and call me to ask if they can come over.
Of course they just want me to cook it for them but that's cool,
they bring all the beer too.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ladies, you're on notice.

I told you arch, you better get back to work. I'll be passing you by the end of next month.

ya just proved my point for me...English comprehension 101!

archangel said:
ya just proved my point for me...English comprehension 101!
Are you asserting that you need to learn some?

That post was comically talking about getting ass. There's not one mention of rep points anywhere.

The one in dire need of language comprehension skills is the one who can twist that post around into a childish dare to gain more rep points, when the discussion was about women.

The ClayTaurus said:
Are you asserting that you need to learn some?

That post was comically talking about getting ass. There's not one mention of rep points anywhere.

Back to comprehension 101....never mentioned anything in my posts about getting the unknown's "ass" what are you talking about and who or what are you...many names meaning the same or what?

I get it now....some in here have many names of which they go by..this is a losing battle...when some have access to many names or is that other egos?

archangel said:
Back to comprehension 101....never mentioned anything in my posts about getting the unknown's "ass" what are you talking about and who or what are you...many names meaning the same or what?

Read.

Having a rough day pops?

archangel said:
I get it now....some in here have many names of which they go by..this is a losing battle...when some have access to many names or is that other egos?

Having multiple accounts on this site is in violation of the rules, as posted, and an immediately suspendable offense. I'd suggest you have more than mere speculation if you're going to accuse someone of breaking the rules.

The ClayTaurus said:
Read.

Having a rough day pops?

I have a great sense of humor and know when I have been taken to the cleaners by children! with many names and egos! :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
Arch, you sir, need to get some ass... :wank: :suck: :ssex: :kiss2:

I truly think you are addressing yourself...I have absolutely no problem in this area...you seem to hone in on this area! :2guns:

Shattered said:
Having multiple accounts on this site is in violation of the rules, as posted, and an immediately suspendable offense. I'd suggest you have more than mere speculation if you're going to accuse someone of breaking the rules.

But speculation is so much more fun. And you don't have to back it up with that pesky evidence thing.

archangel said:
I truly think you are addressing yourself...I have absolutely no problem in this area...you seem to hone in on this area! :2guns:

With such an adamant defense, one begins to wonder if it's merely a sideshow to destract away from the sad truth.

Shattered said:

admins do not have this leeway...hummm...are you for real or just playing the fool? Never mind I am the fool for thinking this was a honest response!

Forum List

Back