Sundays are sooo boring...so....

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'd put my big nuts up against your car anyday.
Whooaaaa backup......
I mean I can get more women being blunt than a nice car can.

You should at least see the car first ;)

Said1 said:
I think he's calling a a homo or a liberal or both. :laugh:

I got that part, but he also seems to be implying that either I am older than he appears to be, or he is younger than he appears to be, or both or........sometimes it's just hard to follow his train of thought.

Nuc said:
I got that part, but he also seems to be implying that either I am older than he appears to be, or he is younger than he appears to be, or both or........sometimes it's just hard to follow his train of thought.

He's guessing your his age.

Nuc said:

That's because it hasn't left the station. :scratch:

Nuc said:
Since you and Archie both know Italian, "Forse Archie ha la bocca de la pompinara!"

this is your answer....aegri somnia!... translated..."A sick mans dream!" old Italian..from a Latin translation...now go play in the sand pit...Mr.Phoney! :laugh:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Naah.
It's material, an unecessary tool if you will.
I can pick up women in a Pinto if I need a ride.

Perhaps we should team up. With your balls and my car, we could rule the world. You can have all the blondes/light browns, I'll take all the brunettes/blacks.

The ClayTaurus said:
Perhaps we should team up. With your balls and my car, we could rule the world. You can have all the blondes/light browns, I'll take all the brunettes/blacks.

:rotflmao:
Deal!!!!
That's signature material there!!!

Watch it.. He'll stop with "With your balls and my car, we could rule the world." which just sounds bad.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
:rotflmao:
Deal!!!!
That's signature material there!!!
Ladies, you're on notice.

I told you arch, you better get back to work. I'll be passing you by the end of next month.

this has been fun and entertaining...shattered and nuc and said1...but I suppose I better get back to work now...while ya rant and rave...party guys and gals!Have fun Bs'ing the crowd...just be a little more honest next time...I know who and what I am..y'all are really confused! :eek:

archangel said:
this has been fun and entertaining...shattered and nuc and said1...but I suppose I better get back to work now...while ya rant and rave...party guys and gals!Have fun Bs'ing the crowd...just be a little more honest next time...I know who and what I am..y'all are really confused! :eek:

What the hell are you blathering about now? Where have I been even the least bit dishonest?

The ClayTaurus said:
Ladies, you're on notice.

I told you arch, you better get back to work. I'll be passing you by the end of next month.

have fun dude shattered loves to roll on the floor! :sleep:

The ClayTaurus said:
We'll share the red's, except shattered. She's already mine.

archangel said:

We've all seen/heard this before Archie, you say you're going away and you're right back 5 minutes later. Well, we all hold you in reverence for your vast experience, which we will never be able to match, and your military service, which nobody else has ever done. But dude you have to learn one lesson.......IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, DON'T DISH IT OUT!

I think most of us learned that around third grade.

The ClayTaurus said:

david spade and chris rock can play yall in the film version

manu1959 said:
david spade and chris rock can play yall in the film version
Which one has bigger balls?
I just want to know who would play me

Thank you everybody and goodnight.
:thanks:

See ya'll tomorrow.

Forum List

Back