Sunday Times: Netanyahu authorized assassination of Mabhouh

You area a biased hack. This is why you have everything bass-ackwards.

Israelis, with no blood on their hands, whatsoever, HAVE been getting bumped off.

Responding, by taking-out one of the terrorists pieces of shit who commits those actions, requires no wailing or weeping.

If Hamas, the scummy Palestinians and related Islamo-filth choose to simply leave Israel alone, Israel has no reason to swat them down like the pests and vermin they are. But as long as those fuckers kill innocent Israelis and violate rules of war and decency, Israel (not requiring your approval) has an absolute right to defend itself. And if you don't like it, that's really a matter of no fucking concern.

you should say what you really think.

:lol:

Ah. I carry the heavy burden of diplomacy well.

it's a heavy burdern...but someone must.

Obviously, as expected, it flew over your fucking pinhead. :lol:
Not really. I stated that a significant number of foreign prisoners in US custody have been held wrongfully. You responding by quipping that "everyone" in two maximum security prisons must be innocent as well. You were attacking a straw-man; I never claimed that "everyone" being detained by the US for suspected involvement with al-Qai'idah should be considered innocent.

is without any value. You are the biased douchebag, and are merely whining when your bullshit gets rejected. But fuck, child, you HAVE to be used to having your bullshit rejected by NOW!
Everybody here is biased. Not everybody knows what they're talking about. For instance, you don't seem to realize that this...
Either that -- or, since Hamas tends to be a pussy organization -- they will simply blow up the buildings where ever they think the agents may be.

...is a perfect description of how the IDF conducted itself during the Gaza massacre. Oh, and although I don't actually expect you to take this advice, calm down. Any merit your arguments may have would be more evident if you didn't come across as such a cantankerous douchebag.

Obviously, as expected, it flew over your fucking pinhead. :lol:
Not really. I stated that a significant number of foreign prisoners in US custody have been held wrongfully. You responding by quipping that "everyone" in two maximum security prisons must be innocent as well. You were attacking a straw-man; I never claimed that "everyone" being detained by the US for suspected involvement with al-Qai'idah should be considered innocent.

And SOME of the guys who have been convicted after perfectly fair trials have turned out to be innocent too. But most are as guilty as hell even though every man-jack one of them swears that he is innocent.

So, what was your point again?

is without any value. You are the biased douchebag, and are merely whining when your bullshit gets rejected. But fuck, child, you HAVE to be used to having your bullshit rejected by NOW!
Everybody here is biased. Not everybody knows what they're talking about. For instance, you don't seem to realize that this...
Either that -- or, since Hamas tends to be a pussy organization -- they will simply blow up the buildings where ever they think the agents may be.

...is a perfect description of how the IDF conducted itself during the Gaza massacre. Oh, and although I don't actually expect you to take this advice, calm down. Any merit your arguments may have would be more evident if you didn't come across as such a cantankerous douchebag.

Actually, stupid, a lot of us are aware that the history of Israel is less than blameless.

That doesn't change the fact that your typical post consists of apologia for all things Palestinian and Hamas regardless of how barbaric and scummy they are. Isreal, judging by YOUR typical post, can never do anything right or just. But those poor suffering Palestinians. Such bullshit.

It's actually fucking simple. Israel exists and despite your fervent desires, they are NOT going to simply give up and cease to exist. You assholes seem to think that they have some moral obligation to die for you. Hey, we stole this land from the American Indians, too. We ain't giving it back. And Israel has a far greater claim to that land than Americans descended from the Europeans do to this land. So, figure it out.

If the Palis would just START being fucking reasonable, they could have tomorrow the very thing they claim they want: their own home-state. It was theirs already, but since it required something so simple and rational as just RECOGNIZING the RIGHT OF ISRAEL to exist, the Palis turned down the nearly done deal.

Stupid fucks. And speaking of cantankerous, fuck off. You are not in a position to cast stones on that score, douchenozzle.

Here's an idea for mideast peace:
1) Palestinians give up futile armed struggle to eliminate Israel.
2) Palestinians throw out the corrupt leaders and root out corruption in their society.
3) Palestinians work hard to create an economic powerhouse that will deliver a high standard of living to their country. Said system to rely on the Rule of Law.

But they won't. They would rather blame everyone else for their problems and stand in a circle playing russian roulette.

And SOME of the guys who have been convicted after perfectly fair trials have turned out to be innocent too. But most are as guilty as hell even though every man-jack one of them swears that he is innocent.

So, what was your point again?
The two situations are hardly comparable. Habeas corpus is not extended to these prisoners, so there's no way of knowing whether they've committed a crime in the first place. Are most of them entitled to the type of due process guaranteed in the Constitution? No, but that doesn't make it okay to ship them to a Cuban hellhole if we have no real reason to suppose that they're guilty.

Actually, stupid, a lot of us are aware that the history of Israel is less than blameless.
Some of you may be.

That doesn't change the fact that your typical post consists of apologia for all things Palestinian and Hamas regardless of how barbaric and scummy they are.
I don't particularly care for Hamas. I'm sympathetic to the plight of Palestine, but some of what Hamas does is completely counterproductive. I admire their generally unrecognized attempts to bring about socioeconomic improvement, but militarily, they'd do better to focus more on attacking IDF and government targets rather than lobbing rockets toward civilian settlements.

Isreal, judging by YOUR typical post, can never do anything right or just. But those poor suffering Palestinians. Such bullshit.
That depends on what you mean by "Israel." The ethnic supremacism inherent in Israel's political structure precludes any hope of true righteousness and justice. The Israeli people, on the other hand, are as capable of those things as anyone else, and many do pursue righteousness and justice.

It's actually fucking simple. Israel exists and despite your fervent desires, they are NOT going to simply give up and cease to exist. You assholes seem to think that they have some moral obligation to die for you.
Nobody has to die. The only thing that must cease to exist is the "Jewish state." The people should be welcome to stay if they're willing to live in Palestine as equals.

Hey, we stole this land from the American Indians, too. We ain't giving it back.
Imagine if indigenous Americans began flocking to Mexico City from all corners of the two continents. Would they be justified in re-establishing Tenochtitlan and wresting control of the area from its current inhabitants?

And Israel has a far greater claim to that land than Americans descended from the Europeans do to this land.
Jews have no more claim to the land than Arabs, or Turks, or Byzantines, or Canaanites, or any of the countless other peoples who have occupied it throughout the course of history. That's why the only just solution is the establishment of a single, egalitarian state.

If the Palis would just START being fucking reasonable, they could have tomorrow the very thing they claim they want: their own home-state. It was theirs already, but since it required something so simple and rational as just RECOGNIZING the RIGHT OF ISRAEL to exist, the Palis turned down the nearly done deal.
No nation founded on ethnic supremacism has the right to exist.

Stupid fucks. And speaking of cantankerous, fuck off. You are not in a position to cast stones on that score, douchenozzle.
I don't respond to arguments I disagree with with insult-laden harangues. Unless he or she is an insufferable moron, I'll let the other person initiate hostilities.

Last edited:
Kalaam you are a douche bag.

Better to be a douchebag and right than a nice person who's wrong. I can't imagine how being an incorrect douchebag must feel. How are you holding up?

Palestinians work hard to create an economic powerhouse

As a result of Israeli military operations between 2000 and 2006, there was an estimated loss of $42,846,895 in Gazan agricultural productivity, due to the destruction of land, trees, vegetables and greenhouses, based on the value of the ruined agriculture.

- The plowshare over the sword - Haaretz - Israel News

And why was Israel forced to go into Gaza to clean out terrorists from the Intifada? Maybe the Palestinians should pay reparations to Israel for all the ammo Israel expended.

And why was Israel forced to go into Gaza to clean out terrorists from the Intifada? Maybe the Palestinians should pay reparations to Israel for all the ammo Israel expended.

No problem. We'll pay you back in ammo.

1652148.jpg

Last edited:
And maybe that's why enemy saboteurs and spies are subject to summary execution when caught.
Thank-you, that was my point in my post
What is good for the goose
is good for the Gander too.
When Israelis with blood on thier hands/war criminals are bumped off, I hope theres no weeping and gnashing of teeth
Those involved in this ¨targeted killing¨ have blood on thier hands, thier faces are known, and when they in turn are arrested or even killed, I for one will not mourn thier demise

If I were a teacher and that was your test answer, I'd award partial credit.

Here's why:

Of COURSE the freakin' Hamas scumbags are gonna want the alleged Mossad agents captured (and perhaps killed).

But they aren't going to get that by way of Interpol and arrest warrants. That's silliness.

It's like when some idiot group hee or in Europe issues warrants for the arrest of President Bush as an alleged "war criminal!"

That's bullshit.

If Hamas wants to "get" the Mossad agents who were (allegedly) responsible for the assassination of their own God-foresaken "agent," then they are going to have to try to accomplish that little Mission Impossible in a way akin to what the Mossad agents supposedly did.

Either that -- or, since Hamas tends to be a pussy organization -- they will simply blow up the buildings where ever they think the agents may be. If lots of innocent women, children, elderly folks etc happen to die in the blast(s), well I'm sure the fine folks at Hamas won't mind that result whatsoever.

This is why Hamas agents deserve to be summarily executed where ever they may be lurking.

"Either that -- or, since Hamas tends to be a pussy organization -- they will simply blow up the buildings where ever they think the agents may be. If lots of innocent women, children, elderly folks etc happen to die in the blast(s), well I'm sure the fine folks at Hamas won't mind that result whatsoever."
-------------
Last night the Israeli air force bombed a residential
building with F-16 warplanes in Gaza City killing at
least 10 civilians, among them seven children.
According to information provided to DCI/PS by Shifa
Hospital in Gaza, the children who were killed in the
attack were:*

Subhe Mahmoud Al Huwaiti, (age unknown but between 3-5
years)

Mahmoud Mahmoud Al Huwaiti (age unknown but between
3-5 years)

Ahmed Mohammed S
hawa (3 years old)

Dina Ra'id Matar (2 months old)

Mohammed Ra'id Matar (4 years old)

Ayman Ra'id Matar (2 years old)

Ala Mohammed Matar (11 years old)

*This information is correct at the time of issuing
this press release, however it is quite possible that
the number of dead will increase. In addition to these
seven children, at least three adults were killed in
the attack.

An additional 17 children were wounded, thirteen of
them under the age of 12.

According to eyewitness reports from Gaza, two F-16
two-storey residential building at around midnight as
the residents were sleeping. One bomb was dropped on
the building which reduced it to rubble and also
destroyed walls of more than ten surrounding buildings.

Gaza: U.S supplied, Israeli F-16's Deliberately Bomb Apartment Building

I don't respond to arguments I disagree with with insult-laden harangues. Unless he or she is an insufferable moron, I'll let the other person initiate hostilities.

I'm sorry, Malarkey, but your insufferable arrogance and your ceaseless and ongoing deliberate evasions of reality make the balance of whateverthefuck it is you think you are saying impossible to "hear." Certainly, the bullshit you typically post can no longer be taken seriously!

Shalom!

:razz:

And Israeli female soldiers are way hotter
Ew. Not the ones you posted.

True beauty lies in devotion. How many Israeli women would willingly die for their country or their religion? How many would even serve if it wasn't obligatory? Looking back in your religion's history, have women played an active role in your militaries?

1652147.jpg

than the ugly Palestinian ho's any day.
"Ho's" don't wear niqaab.

Better weapons too!
Imagine that. :rolleyes:

And here we see the corruption in Islam. Where are women ever encouraged to take up arms? To become suicide bombers? This originated with Arafat y'sh. There were no women suicide bombers prior to him.

True beauty lies in devotion. How many Israeli women would willingly die for their country or their religion?

Are you that ignorant that Israeli women include Israeli Arab and Israeli Muslim women?

Suicide bombing kills innocent people, which is a sin. Except, the Quran advocates killing innocent people, the kafir.

Islam is the religion of terrorists.

Forum List

Back