Sunday Times: Netanyahu authorized assassination of Mabhouh

How many deaths was the man responsible for?
I dont have any problem with killing him. WHy would anyone?

So, Israelis don't kill Palestinians? The vast majority of them civilians.

Israelis dont target Palestinian "civilians." Hamas and Fatah terrorists do. See the difference?

Israel attacked 300,000 Palestinian civilians and drove them out of their homes before the 1948 war. Israel continues those attacks today.

So, Israelis don't kill Palestinians? The vast majority of them civilians.

Israelis dont target Palestinian "civilians." Hamas and Fatah terrorists do. See the difference?

The foreigners attacked Palestine. The Palestinians are defending themselves. Who have the Palestinians ever attacked who are not occupying their country?

I know a lady in Israel... when I asked her about the "palestinian problem", she said:

The started a war against us in 1948 and they lost. They fought us again in 67 and 73 and they lost some more. They fight and they lose. There IS no palestinian problem from our perspective. They fight us and we fight them back and we always win.

I wonder if palestinians, who today would JUMP at the chance to have the country that the UN partitioned for them back in 1947/8, ever stop to think of how much better off they would be today...how many more talented young palestinian men would be contributing to their society today... if they had agreed to that partitioning 62 years ago?

The foreigners attacked Palestine. The Palestinians are defending themselves. Who have the Palestinians ever attacked who are not occupying their country?

I know a lady in Israel... when I asked her about the "palestinian problem", she said:

The started a war against us in 1948 and they lost. They fought us again in 67 and 73 and they lost some more. They fight and they lose. There IS no palestinian problem from our perspective. They fight us and we fight them back and we always win.

I wonder if palestinians, who today would JUMP at the chance to have the country that the UN partitioned for them back in 1947/8, ever stop to think of how much better off they would be today...how many more talented young palestinian men would be contributing to their society today... if they had agreed to that partitioning 62 years ago?

The foreigners who later declared themselves to be Israel attacked Palestine in 1947. Other wars came and went but the war Israel started with Palestine has not ended.

The foreigners who later declared themselves to be Israel attacked Palestine in 1947. Other wars came and went but the war Israel started with Palestine has not ended.

they had immigrated to Palestine and purchased property from the rightful owners of it... who saw the benefits of selling land for cold hard cash rather than renting it to itinerant palestinian goat herders who would pay their annual rent in goats. Remember: Palestinians are really nothing more than lazy bedoins who preferred mud huts and goats to camels and tents. AND... since the Ottoman empire cast their lot with the Germans in WWI, they lost their empire as a result and their holdings in the middle east, which they themselves had won with the sword centuries earlier, were forfeited to the Europeans who won them by the sword as well. Spoils of war. If England, with the assistance and blessing of the United Nations, wanted to partition her holdings between Palestinians and Jews, tha was England's business, was it not?

You still trying to pretend he wasn't?

Israel will never be defeated. It will drown in its own BS.

well, you're right about the first part. the BS is your part of the equation.

JenyEliza said:
Sunday Times: Netanyahu auth... 02-22-2010 08:20 PM jillian Oh, gawd. Agreeing with you.....it hurts, it hurts. :lol: :funnyface:

Not sure if you got my PosRep....just wanted to make sure you saw it.

Have a good one...

Jen

they had immigrated to Palestine and purchased property from the rightful owners of it... who saw the benefits of selling land for cold hard cash rather than renting it to itinerant palestinian goat herders who would pay their annual rent in goats. Remember: Palestinians are really nothing more than lazy bedoins who preferred mud huts and goats to camels and tents. AND... since the Ottoman empire cast their lot with the Germans in WWI, they lost their empire as a result and their holdings in the middle east, which they themselves had won with the sword centuries earlier, were forfeited to the Europeans who won them by the sword as well. Spoils of war. If England, with the assistance and blessing of the United Nations, wanted to partition her holdings between Palestinians and Jews, tha was England's business, was it not?

Neither the British nor the UN partitioned Palestine. Neither Israel nor Palestine recognize the partition.

Is there some verse in the Koran that makes it obligatory to lie?
I've read your scripture, sir, and despite its many faults, I don't recall reading any requirement that its adherents be obtuse.

They were not combatants. They were prisoners.
Enemy soldiers are enemy soldiers.

Executing unarmed men is generally considered against the law among civilized people.
Oh? What was Mr. Al-Mabhouh packing when those four brave Zionists went into his hotel room? :lol:

Enemy soldiers are enemy soldiers? So killing POWs is now OK?
What was he packing? I don't know. WHat weapons did the soldiers have in their hands when they were murdered?
We see why Palestinians enjoy a reputation in the Arab world comparable to junk yard dogs.

Neither the British nor the UN partitioned Palestine. Neither Israel nor Palestine recognize the partition.

what? did the British Protectorate of Palestine partition itself? Is UN GAR 181 a piece of fiction?:cuckoo:

what? did the British Protectorate of Palestine partition itself? Is UN GAR 181 a piece of fiction?:cuckoo:

Resolution 181 was stillborn. It was abandoned by all parties before the ink was dry. It was never implemented. There was no partition.

Resolution 181 was stillborn. It was abandoned by all parties before the ink was dry. It was never implemented. There was no partition.

what color is the sky in your world?

he's been corrected about that lie so many times i've lost count. and every time he's shown to be a liar, he starts a new thread saying the same thing that was shown to be a lie in the last thread.

maybe he just needs a little mosad assassination, Jillian. I'm sure we can get some US passports handy if you want to call it in.

he's been corrected about that lie so many times i've lost count. and every time he's shown to be a liar, he starts a new thread saying the same thing that was shown to be a lie in the last thread.

Just because you don't know anything does not mean I am lying.

I served with the UNTSO in Palestine for two years. I have studied the Israeli-Palestinian conflict at length. I DO know something about the topic, and I think you are either a liar or a moron. which is it?

Is there some verse in the Koran that makes it obligatory to lie?
I've read your scripture, sir, and despite its many faults, I don't recall reading any requirement that its adherents be obtuse.

They were not combatants. They were prisoners.
Enemy soldiers are enemy soldiers.

So rather than military commissions or trials in our courts of law, when we capture any fucking al qaeda scumbags, they should be summarily executed?

Good deal.

Executing unarmed men is generally considered against the law among civilized people.
Oh? What was Mr. Al-Mabhouh packing when those four brave Zionists went into his hotel room? :lol:

Executing captured soldiers who are held as prisoners is not the same thing as retaliating against the scum who would do that.

I'm so glad that the fucking prick whom the Mossad agents allegedly whacked is finally dead. May he rot in hell.

But my KNOWLEDGE of the facts of the situation PROVES you are lying or are stupid.

I think you're lying, because even a white rat learns.

I served with the UNTSO in Palestine for two years. I have studied the Israeli-Palestinian conflict at length. I DO know something about the topic, and I think you are either a liar or a moron. which is it?

Nothing of UNGAR 181 was implemented, not the borders, not the economic union, not the provisions that safeguarded the interests of Palestinian inhabitants on a par with Israelis; we tend to forget that within the 181 Jewish state there was an almost equal number of Arabs and Jews. There were provisions to forbid confiscation of land. So UNGAR 181 was a dead letter from the beginning. Later a myth developed that the Jews accepted it and the Arabs rejected it. But the Jews never accepted to! honestly implement it.

UN General Assembly Resolution 181

Can you tell me when any of this stuff happened?

But my KNOWLEDGE of the facts of the situation PROVES you are lying or are stupid.

I think you're lying, because even a white rat learns.

The truth is out there, jillian, but you won't get it from Israel.

Forum List

Back