Sunday Times: Netanyahu authorized assassination of Mabhouh

he's been corrected about that lie so many times i've lost count. and every time he's shown to be a liar, he starts a new thread saying the same thing that was shown to be a lie in the last thread.

Just because you don't know anything does not mean I am lying.

But my KNOWLEDGE of the facts of the situation PROVES you are lying or are stupid.

I think you're lying, because even a white rat learns.

Hey Jillian, I just pos repped you for this. I hope you saw it.

The truth is out there, jillian, but you won't get it from Israel.

you haven't been linked to anything 'from' Israel, by me.

yet every time you are shown one of your statements is untrue, you repeat that same statement elsewhere.

reality: you won't get truth from Al Jazeera.

and i'm not going to do anything but patronize you, make fun of you and occasionally point out your lies...

because educating you is useless...

and making you look goofy amuses me.

The truth is out there, jillian, but you won't get it from Israel.

you haven't been linked to anything 'from' Israel, by me.

yet every time you are shown one of your statements is untrue, you repeat that same statement elsewhere.

reality: you won't get truth from Al Jazeera.

and i'm not going to do anything but patronize you, make fun of you and occasionally point out your lies...

because educating you is useless...

and making you look goofy amuses me.

Read up.

resolution 181 implemented - Google Search

So rather than military commissions or trials in our courts of law, when we capture any fucking al qaeda scumbags, they should be summarily executed?
If you know that they're al-Qa'idah operatives, I could care less. Unfortunately, many of the people that have been detained in Guantanamo, Abu Dhabi, and various secret prisons are taxi drivers, TV cameramen, etc. who were picked up in "sweeps" and wrongfully detained. :lol:

Executing captured soldiers who are held as prisoners is not the same thing as retaliating against the scum who would do that.
Of course. Israel can do no wrong and Palestinians cannot be denigrated enough. Tell me something I don't know.

So rather than military commissions or trials in our courts of law, when we capture any fucking al qaeda scumbags, they should be summarily executed?
If you know that they're al-Qa'idah operatives, I could care less. Unfortunately, many of the people that have been detained in Guantanamo, Abu Dhabi, and various secret prisons are taxi drivers, TV cameramen, etc. who were picked up in "sweeps" and wrongfully detained. :lol:

Executing captured soldiers who are held as prisoners is not the same thing as retaliating against the scum who would do that.
Of course. Israel can do no wrong and Palestinians cannot be denigrated enough. Tell me something I don't know.

You are a douche bag.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

And everyone in Attica and in Sing Sing is innocent, too, dipshit.

Ok. You are not nearly bright enough to pull off what you imagine you are pulling off. You didn't know that.

1+1=2. There's something else a dumb-shit like you can't quite handle.

Who claimed that "everyone" is innocent?

Ok. You are not nearly bright enough to pull off what you imagine you are pulling off. You didn't know that.

Uh huh.

So... do people like you enjoy being cantankerous douchebags, or is it something you just can't help?

So... do people like you enjoy being cantankerous douchebags, or is it something you just can't help?

They can't help it. Terrorist propaganda tends to bring out the worst in people with an attraction to the truth.

Cute. You should forward that to Israel's hasbara apparatus so they can use it in their propaganda. :lol:

is good for the Gander too.
When Israelis with blood on thier hands/war criminals are bumped off, I hope theres no weeping and gnashing of teeth:lol:

When Israelis with blood on thier hands/war criminals are bumped off, I hope theres no weeping and gnashing of teeth:lol:

You area a biased hack. This is why you have everything bass-ackwards.

Israelis, with no blood on their hands, whatsoever, HAVE been getting bumped off.

Responding, by taking-out one of the terrorists pieces of shit who commits those actions, requires no wailing or weeping.

If Hamas, the scummy Palestinians and related Islamo-filth choose to simply leave Israel alone, Israel has no reason to swat them down like the pests and vermin they are. But as long as those fuckers kill innoncent Israelis and violate rules of war and decency, Israel (not requiring your approval) has an absolute right to defend itself. And if you don't like it, that's really a matter of no fucking concern.

Last edited:
Who claimed that "everyone" is innocent?

Obviously, as expected, it flew over your fucking pinhead. :lol:

Uh huh.

Your assessment is without any value. You are the biased douchebag, and are merely whining when your bullshit gets rejected. But fuck, child, you HAVE to be used to having your bullshit rejected by NOW!

Israelis, with no blood on their hands, whatsoever, HAVE been getting bumped off.

Responding, by taking-out one of the terrorists pieces of shit who commits those actions, requires no wailing or weeping.

If Hamas, the scummy Palestinians and related Islamo-filth choose to simply leave Israel alone, Israel has no reason to swat them down like the pests and vermin they are. But as long as those fuckers kill innoncent Israelis and violate rules of war and decency, Israel (not requiring your approval) has an absolute right to defend itself. And if you don't like it, that's really a matter of no fucking concern.

you should say what you really think.

:lol:

The assassination of Hamas functionary Mahmoud al-Mabhouh is widely believed to have been the work of the Mossad. But why would Israel's legendary intelligence service allow the identity of its agents to be compromised? The affair looks set to damage the Mossad's reputation -- and unleash more bloodshed.
Targeted Killing in Dubai: A Mossad Operation Gone Awry? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

The photos of the agents has been seen around the world, there are International arrest warrents posted by Interpol, they wont be able to hide for long,:lol:

If Hamas, the scummy Palestinians and related Islamo-filth choose to simply leave Israel alone, Israel has no reason to swat them down like the pests and vermin they are. But as long as those fuckers kill innocent Israelis and violate rules of war and decency, Israel (not requiring your approval) has an absolute right to defend itself. And if you don't like it, that's really a matter of no fucking concern.

you should say what you really think.

:lol:

Ah. I carry the heavy burden of diplomacy well.

The Geneva Conventions on the Law of War, particularly common Article 3, prohibit the intentional killing of civilians. Common Article 3 prohibits:

"(a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;" and "(d) the passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples."

Other international human rights instruments, such as the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, state that arbitrary execution is unlawful.

Individuals who belong to the military wing of Hamas, such as Rantissi, are likely to be considered combatants. Individuals like Sheik Yassin, who was a quadriplegic and supposedly a spiritual rather than military leader, may be subject to more debate on their status as a combatants.

Targeted killings also implicate the Regulations annexed to the Hague Convention of 1907, which are widely viewed as customary international law. It is believed that most targeted individuals have been killed in helicopter strikes. The Hague Regulations prohibit the killing or wounding treacherously of individuals belonging to a hostile nation or army. [2] Killing or targeting particular individuals during an armed conflict is not illegal in itself under international law, nor is it accurately described as assassination, if the individuals are members of a hostile force. For example, the United States' targeted attack on Admiral Yamamoto during the Second World War was widely considered to be legitimate.

The key issue in deciding legality in such cases is whether or not perfidy or treacherous means were employed. The employment of treachery is what distinguishes assassination from a traditional killing. Killing individuals by a helicopter strike is generally an accepted tactic of warfare. More stealthy means, however, could be considered as acts of treachery.
The American Society of International Law ASIL Insights - Israel's Targeted Killings of Hamas Leaders

The Geneva Conventions on the Law of War, particularly common Article 3, prohibit the intentional killing of civilians. Common Article 3 prohibits:

"(a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;" and "(d) the passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples."

Other international human rights instruments, such as the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, state that arbitrary execution is unlawful.

Individuals who belong to the military wing of Hamas, such as Rantissi, are likely to be considered combatants. Individuals like Sheik Yassin, who was a quadriplegic and supposedly a spiritual rather than military leader, may be subject to more debate on their status as a combatants.

Targeted killings also implicate the Regulations annexed to the Hague Convention of 1907, which are widely viewed as customary international law. It is believed that most targeted individuals have been killed in helicopter strikes. The Hague Regulations prohibit the killing or wounding treacherously of individuals belonging to a hostile nation or army. [2] Killing or targeting particular individuals during an armed conflict is not illegal in itself under international law, nor is it accurately described as assassination, if the individuals are members of a hostile force. For example, the United States' targeted attack on Admiral Yamamoto during the Second World War was widely considered to be legitimate.

The key issue in deciding legality in such cases is whether or not perfidy or treacherous means were employed. The employment of treachery is what distinguishes assassination from a traditional killing. Killing individuals by a helicopter strike is generally an accepted tactic of warfare. More stealthy means, however, could be considered as acts of treachery.
The American Society of International Law ASIL Insights - Israel's Targeted Killings of Hamas Leaders

Let's get to the synopsis version:

"If you or any of your agents are captured, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions." -- lightly paraphrased from Mission: Impossible.

In short, in the world of Spy vs Spy --

spy-vs-spy.jpg

the things nations have been doing (and will go on doing) are not always officially permissible. But it is absurd to think that they will stop doing those things.

And maybe that's why enemy saboteurs and spies are subject to summary execution when caught.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
And maybe that's why enemy saboteurs and spies are subject to summary execution when caught.
Thank-you, that was my point in my post
What is good for the goose
When Israelis with blood on thier hands/war criminals are bumped off, I hope theres no weeping and gnashing of teeth
Those involved in this ¨targeted killing¨ have blood on thier hands, thier faces are known, and when they in turn are arrested or even killed, I for one will not mourn thier demise

Thank-you, that was my point in my post
What is good for the goose
When Israelis with blood on thier hands/war criminals are bumped off, I hope theres no weeping and gnashing of teeth
Those involved in this ¨targeted killing¨ have blood on thier hands, thier faces are known, and when they in turn are arrested or even killed, I for one will not mourn thier demise

If I were a teacher and that was your test answer, I'd award partial credit.

Here's why:

Of COURSE the freakin' Hamas scumbags are gonna want the alleged Mossad agents captured (and perhaps killed).

But they aren't going to get that by way of Interpol and arrest warrants. That's silliness.

It's like when some idiot group hee or in Europe issues warrants for the arrest of President Bush as an alleged "war criminal!"

That's bullshit.

If Hamas wants to "get" the Mossad agents who were (allegedly) responsible for the assassination of their own God-foresaken "agent," then they are going to have to try to accomplish that little Mission Impossible in a way akin to what the Mossad agents supposedly did.

Either that -- or, since Hamas tends to be a pussy organization -- they will simply blow up the buildings where ever they think the agents may be. If lots of innocent women, children, elderly folks etc happen to die in the blast(s), well I'm sure the fine folks at Hamas won't mind that result whatsoever.

This is why Hamas agents deserve to be summarily executed where ever they may be lurking.

Forum List

Back