Sunday Times: Netanyahu authorized assassination of Mabhouh

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
LONDON, (PIC)-- The British Sunday Times newspaper has said that Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu personally approved the assassination of senior Hamas official Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh in Dubai during a visit he made to the Mossad headquarters in early January.

The Sunday Times added that Netanyahu met with the team who assassinated Mabhouh and told them that the Israeli people depend on them, and wished them success in their mission.

It added that the Mossad hit squad prepared for the Dubai mission by secretly rehearsing in a Tel Aviv hotel.

Sunday Times: Netanyahu authorized assassination of Mabhouh

How many deaths was the man responsible for?
I dont have any problem with killing him. WHy would anyone?

I dont have any problem with killing him. WHy would anyone?

So, Israelis don't kill Palestinians? The vast majority of them civilians.

Israelis dont target Palestinian "civilians." Hamas and Fatah terrorists do. See the difference?

The foreigners attacked Palestine. The Palestinians are defending themselves. Who have the Palestinians ever attacked who are not occupying their country?

So, Israelis don't kill Palestinians? The vast majority of them civilians.

Israelis dont target Palestinian "civilians." Hamas and Fatah terrorists do. See the difference?

The foreigners attacked Palestine. The Palestinians are defending themselves. Who have the Palestinians ever attacked who are not occupying their country?

The palestinians are mainly jordanian. Their country is Jordan.

The palestinians are mainly jordanian. Their country is Jordan.

The Palestine Mandate created the states of Palestine and Transjordan out of the mandate. So you are almost correct.

Two, ma sha' Allah. Both were combatants.

Is there some verse in the Koran that makes it obligatory to lie? They were not combatants. They were prisoners. Executing unarmed men is generally considered against the law among civilized people. That rules out the Palestinians of course.

Is there some verse in the Koran that makes it obligatory to lie?
I've read your scripture, sir, and despite its many faults, I don't recall reading any requirement that its adherents be obtuse.

They were not combatants. They were prisoners.
Enemy soldiers are enemy soldiers.

Executing unarmed men is generally considered against the law among civilized people.
Oh? What was Mr. Al-Mabhouh packing when those four brave Zionists went into his hotel room? :lol:

Forum List

Back