Sunday Times: Netanyahu authorized assassination of Mabhouh

Kalaam you are a douche bag.

Better to be a douchebag and right than a nice person who's wrong. I can't imagine how being an incorrect douchebag must feel. How are you holding up?

Muhammad was douchebag who murdered, stole, looted and extorted as well as sexually molesting his 6 year-old infant wife.

Thus, Muhammadans are douchebags.

Suicide bombing kills innocent people, which is a sin. Except, the Quran advocates killing innocent people, the kafir.

Islam is the religion of terrorists.

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

Kalaam you are a douche bag.

Better to be a douchebag and right than a nice person who's wrong. I can't imagine how being an incorrect douchebag must feel. How are you holding up?

Muhammad was douchebag who murdered, stole, looted and extorted as well as sexually molesting his 6 year-old infant wife.

World

Islam
Judaism

World

Islam
Judaism

Your point is that the filhthy pedophile Mohammed's followers represent a LOT of the world's douchebags?

I agree.

World

Islam
Judaism

The GDP of all 25 Arab Muslim countries combined is less than that of Spain.
Arabs and Muslims might want to learn to use birth control.

You're welcome to say whatever you want. It wont do anything to boost the stagnant growth rate of your already dwindling population. :lol:

Dubai Police release 15 more suspects' photos in the killing of Hamas leader
Joshua Daniel Bruce | Hunt for assassins | The Australian
If Mahmud al-Mabhuh, could have forseen the consequences of his death, He would have died a happy Man.
Look at The damage Mossad and it`s agents Have brought on themselves, and that done to Israels foriegn relations with formally friendly countries.

I wonder, which will be the first one picked up?

Attachments

• $mossad2.jpg
    $mossad2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
And here we see the corruption in Islam. Where are women ever encouraged to take up arms? To become suicide bombers? This originated with Arafat y'sh. There were no women suicide bombers prior to him.

Women all over the world defend their countries. Religion is not a factor.

And Israeli female soldiers are way hotter

True beauty lies in devotion. How many Israeli women would willingly die for their country or their religion? How many would even serve if it wasn't obligatory? * * * *

1652147.jpg

Wow. Even by your perverse standards, Malarkey, that is fucking sick.

She's an example of devotion and true beauty?

She's a filthy scumbag piece of shit . She's ugly through her soul.

And she's ugly on a more basic physical realm, too.

But Malarkey, you have just proved what I already knew about you.

Disgusting.

And here we see the corruption in Islam. Where are women ever encouraged to take up arms? To become suicide bombers? This originated with Arafat y'sh. There were no women suicide bombers prior to him.

Women all over the world do not do shaheed, dumb dumb.

Only Islamos believe in the nobility of the suicide bomber and it's dictated by Islamic doctrine.

And Israeli female soldiers are way hotter

True beauty lies in devotion. How many Israeli women would willingly die for their country or their religion? How many would even serve if it wasn't obligatory? * * * *

1652147.jpg

Wow. Even by your perverse standards, Malarkey, that is fucking sick.

She's an example of devotion and true beauty?

She's a filthy scumbag piece of shit . She's ugly through her soul.

And she's ugly on a more basic physical realm, too.

But Malarkey, you have just proved what I already knew about you.

Disgusting.

I would like to see the Islamic bitch use the dynamite stick as a dildo and watch it blow up.

Dubai Police release 15 more suspects' photos in the killing of Hamas leader
Joshua Daniel Bruce | Hunt for assassins | The Australian
If Mahmud al-Mabhuh, could have forseen the consequences of his death, He would have died a happy Man.
Look at The damage Mossad and it`s agents Have brought on themselves, and that done to Israels foriegn relations with formally friendly countries.

I wonder, which will be the first one picked up?

Douchebag, understand this simple fact: Killing enemy combatants is lawful.

You're welcome to say whatever you want. It wont do anything to boost the stagnant growth rate of your already dwindling population. :lol:

Arabs and Muslims are procreating like cockroaches and are just as useful.

1.5 BILLION Muslims: Only 3 Islamos have won Nobel Prizes
13 million Jews: 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes

Quality not quantity.

Allah is a motherfucker and a loser.

Only Islamos believe in the nobility of the suicide bomber and it's dictated by Islamic doctrine.

Why is it worse for someone to deliver a bomb in person than the cowards who drop bombs out of airplanes then go home to lunch?

Why is it worse for someone to deliver a bomb in person than the cowards who drop bombs out of airplanes then go home to lunch?

Why are you so stupid? Delivering a bomb to terrorists is entirely compliant with international law.

Ever hear of World War II, shitbrain?

Deliberately killing civilians is a violation of the law.

You dumb, dumb asshole.

Why are you so stupid? Delivering a bomb to terrorists is entirely compliant with international law.

Ever hear of World War II, shitbrain?

Deliberately killing civilians is a violation of the law.

You dumb, dumb asshole.

Yes but Israel kills many more civilians than the Palestinians.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back