Stupidity Must be Made Illegal in the US

Jul 9, 2009
Its quite obvious from many posts and threads on this site that something must be done about this matter. You have all sorts of people offering their ill informed and stupid opinions about matters they know nothing of. We all know Americans don't travel, that they live in a bubble and think the World consists of just America and that all none Americans live in caves.

Well this must stop, laws must be introduced as quickly as possible to educate by force if required all adults whom assume they are educated. People must be dragged screaming from their Suv's, TV'S and ball games and taken to camps where they are to be educated in the ways of the World and the people that live in it.

There must be formed immediately an Active Response Surveilance Entity or ARSE for short that goes around arresting and seeking out stupid Americans. Any person(s) exhibiting signs of stupidity will be arrested by the Stupid Police. Any said persons stating or intending to say, write or commit acts of stupidity must be tasered and taken to the nearest camp for re education in common sense, logical reasoning and that there are indeed other people living on the Planet who are not American.

Given the level of stupidity out there it is going to be a big job and take along time to complete until all the stupid people have been successfully educated. The converted will wear tee shirts with the slogan "I'm not stupid" written on them. Stupid re offenders will be dealt with the placing of boards around their necks stating "yes I am stupid" and their will be signs outside their homes as a warning to others that this is where stupid lives.

Hopefully in time these actions will re educate all the stupid people.

You have all sorts of people offering their ill informed and stupid opinions about matters they know nothing of. We all know Americans don't travel, that they live in a bubble and think the World consists of just America and that all none Americans live in caves.

I find it interesting that you start a thread about how stupid people are... then demonstrate that you are unaware of the difference between ignorance (which you spend your post railing against) and stupidity (which you have, arguably, demonstrated in your post).

Nope...You've appropriately been put in charge of curmudgeonliness. :rofl:

Do demonstrate that I am an ill-tempered and stubborn miser.

Until you do, you are a fool and your attempt to impress with your vocabulary has failed miserably.

On the plus side, I went ahead and forwarded your application to Webster for an internship writing the new Word of the Day column ;)

all none Americans live in caves.

along time

I think we have our first moron up for re-education.

I'm usually not a spelling nazi, but when one posts about the IQ level of others, spell check is a requirement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHv_1Jct9NA]YouTube - Rise Against - Re-Education (Through Labor)[/ame]

Its quite obvious from many posts and threads on this site that something must be done about this matter. You have all sorts of people offering their ill informed and stupid opinions about matters they know nothing of. We all know Americans don't travel, that they live in a bubble and think the World consists of just America and that all none Americans live in caves.

Well this must stop, laws must be introduced as quickly as possible to educate by force if required all adults whom assume they are educated. People must be dragged screaming from their Suv's, TV'S and ball games and taken to camps where they are to be educated in the ways of the World and the people that live in it.

There must be formed immediately an Active Response Surveilance Entity or ARSE for short that goes around arresting and seeking out stupid Americans. Any person(s) exhibiting signs of stupidity will be arrested by the Stupid Police. Any said persons stating or intending to say, write or commit acts of stupidity must be tasered and taken to the nearest camp for re education in common sense, logical reasoning and that there are indeed other people living on the Planet who are not American.

Given the level of stupidity out there it is going to be a big job and take along time to complete until all the stupid people have been successfully educated. The converted will wear tee shirts with the slogan "I'm not stupid" written on them. Stupid re offenders will be dealt with the placing of boards around their necks stating "yes I am stupid" and their will be signs outside their homes as a warning to others that this is where stupid lives.

Hopefully in time these actions will re educate all the stupid people.

Well you can hang these to keep the stupid out:

6a00d8341c556453ef0115717ff196970b-.jpg

and it may help the symptoms, but we all know:

t20081219200947.jpg

BREWERYBOY, you have just met the requirements for re education, perhaps you are unaware that American English is not the same as UK English. You are first in line of the stupid Americans, off to the camps with you.

You can now see why we do indeed need such legislation.

BREWERYBOY, you have just met the requirements for re education, perhaps you are unaware that American English is not the same as UK English. You are first in line of the stupid Americans, off to the camps with you.

You can now see why we do indeed need such legislation.

So you come to a U.S. MESSAGEBOARD (one might pick that up in the message boards name, but not you I guess) and expect everyone to bend to your uppity D-bag UK English?

Will there be a camp in the UK for any pompous asses? Besides the whole ignorant thing, you'd sure fit the requirement.

In light of what Bill Maher said, his he onto something? Has all that effort and countless billons spent in dumbing down the American people finally paid off.

Forum List

Back