Study: Homophobic individuals more likely to be closet homosexuals.

HOW do you come to that conclusion? HOW is it wrong to be as one is born?

Science is still OUT on the subject...Morally? it's WRONG. I personally don't give a shit. *I* don't want to know about it, and I don't want it becoming 'Normal'...as in exposing young people to it.

Liberty has consequences...some of us would rather they shut up about it and keep the sexuality where it belongs...(ON BOTH SIDES...Homo AND Hetero)...

Just *SHUT UP* and keep it private.

Young people who are "exposed", as you term it, are no more likely to be gay than those who know no gay Americns.

Really? YOU have a study that supports your inane assertion?

The gig was up the minute the article was written. You leftist homo lovers have been pulling this same stunt on here for years. "Oh you don't like homos, THEN YOU MUST BE A HOMO." Pffftt... :lol: It was only a matter of time until one of you posted some pathetic, bull shit HACK piece that pretends it's legitimate about it. It's BEEN apparent that the homo community and you who support them will stop at NOTHING when it comes to furthering your agenda, and you have no shame or conscience.

Your stupidity is only surpassed by your ineptness.

Hmm, you really like saying "homo", don't you?

(raised eyebrow)

The only proof I have to go on is that fact that I have never had sex with a man, nor have I wanted to. I also sleep with a women every night that I often have sex with. That first hand experience right there out weighs your Internet bullshite. I know, you don't.

OK, let's get something "straight" here...

The study did not say that ALL homophobes are closeted homosexuals.

It simply said that if you're a homophobe, you're more likely to be a closeted homosexual.

Therefore, you can be a homophobe, and not be a closeted homosexual.

So, don't worry man, we're not saying you're gay...

We're just saying that your homophobic tendencies make it more likely that you're gay.

:lol:

Science is still OUT on the subject...Morally? it's WRONG. I personally don't give a shit. *I* don't want to know about it, and I don't want it becoming 'Normal'...as in exposing young people to it.

Liberty has consequences...some of us would rather they shut up about it and keep the sexuality where it belongs...(ON BOTH SIDES...Homo AND Hetero)...

Just *SHUT UP* and keep it private.

Young people who are "exposed", as you term it, are no more likely to be gay than those who know no gay Americns.

Really? YOU have a study that supports your inane assertion?

You tell us...how many MORE gay people are there now than there were before? Give us the % increase.

Limiting the sickness of those who hate gay humans to closeted gays is too simple a solution to a serious problem.

True, true.

Not all homophobes are closeted homosexuals, it just makes it more likely that they are.

The only proof I have to go on is that fact that I have never had sex with a man, nor have I wanted to. I also sleep with a women every night that I often have sex with. That first hand experience right there out weighs your Internet bullshite. I know, you don't.

It simply said that if you're a homophobe, you're more likely to be a closeted homosexual.

We're just saying that your homophobic tendencies make it more likely that you're gay.

LOL, well I'm not a queer and I know a lot more about if I am or not then some Inet hack trying to pull off some stunt, of course that makes you look like an idiot. Which I have noticed in my life that most Homos I have been around are sick and a lot of them are idiots as well. Any man who doesn't appreciate a women's body is more then a fool, he's a sick, perverted individual. I have never had a desire to get shit on my dick, I doubt if you can say the same. :lol:

Now you are headed where I should have put you when I first saw you're idiotic thread.

Last edited:
It's pretty well known in the Gay community that the loudest and most insistant homophobes have a very high chance of being in the closet. An entire cottage industry of outing such people has been created to show the hypocrisy.

The Bible Belt is happy hunting grounds for those on the Down Low.

Some, Haggard, Foley, for example. Phyllis Schlafly isn't I gather.
Schlafly's son is Gay.

Indeed. It's grapsing at straws in order to justify thier remorse because they know it's wrong.

So, as I said before, if that's the case then I'm sure you can dredge up some evidence that proves the study wrong... Or that you can find a flaw in the methodology of the study.

As opposed to making unsubstantiated statements.

I have no problem with that. I do not want to minimize the scourge of HATE against gay Americans however.

So if I said this thread was gay, would that make me gay or not gay?

I'm just trying to get this whole gay thing fingered out.

LOL, well I'm not a queer and I know a lot more about if I am or not then some Inet hack trying to pull off some stunt, of course that makes you look like an idiot. Which I have noticed in my life that most Homos I have been around are sick and a lot of them are idiots as well. Any man who doesn't appreciate a women's body is more then a fool, he's a sick, perverted individual. I have never had a desire to get shit on my dick, I doubt if you can say the same. :lol:

Now you are headed where I should have put you when I first saw you're idiotic thread.

Why is it sick and perverted not to like a woman's body? Which parts am I supposed to be attracted to, and in what order?

I'm 100% straight, and yet I've had plenty of desire to get shit on my dick. I've had several ex girlfriends that absolutely -love- anal, and I'm not afraid to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed catering to their quirks. Am I a pervert?

Since you seem to be an expert on what is and isn't morally correct, sexually, maybe you could give me a quick rundown. Is it just anal that's wrong? If someone's gay but they don't engage in anal sex but only in, say, handies BJ's and dry humping, is that morally acceptable, but not anal sex with someone of the opposite sex? Or is anal okay as long as it's only between a man and a woman? Or is homosexuality wrong -and- anal sex wrong, as separate entities? If this is the case, I'd appreciate if you could tell me which sexual positions aren't okay. Which female body parts can my penis create pleasurable friction against without making me evil and perverted?

Also, why is an adult having an orgasm that doesn't interfere with anybody's personal initiative a moral issue at all? I'm familiar with the religious explanations, but without falling back on explanations of some God figure that can't be proven, do any of you have any hard, factual evidence that homosexuality is detrimental to anyone? I've yet to hear any that are compelling.

LOL.

I'm sorry, was I supposed to take that comment seriously?

Oh, OK: OMG you called me gay!... and stupid! Guess that showed me.

'Gayby boom': Children of gay couples speak out - CNN

What happens to kids raised by gay parents?

Here are a couple of articles; I've seen no evidence gay parents raise gay children. I KNOW of a gay American that raised three heterosexual children however.

They should keep those sick people away from our children.

Bigfoot, sodomy is not confinded to gay humans. Your hatred of gay humans IS the problem.

1. I never said it was.

2. I don't hate Homos, I dislike a lot of them. I don't see it as a problem.

3. I do believe that there is something wrong with Homosexuals, they are not wired correctly or something. It will be nice if somebody some day invents a cure for them.

Why is it sick and perverted not to like a woman's body? Which parts am I supposed to be attracted to, and in what order?

I'm 100% straight, and yet I've had plenty of desire to get shit on my dick. I've had several ex girlfriends that absolutely -love- anal, and I'm not afraid to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed catering to their quirks. Am I a pervert?

Since you seem to be an expert on what is and isn't morally correct, sexually, maybe you could give me a quick rundown. Is it just anal that's wrong? If someone's gay but they don't engage in anal sex but only in, say, handies BJ's and dry humping, is that morally acceptable, but not anal sex with someone of the opposite sex? Or is anal okay as long as it's only between a man and a woman? Or is homosexuality wrong -and- anal sex wrong, as separate entities? If this is the case, I'd appreciate if you could tell me which sexual positions aren't okay. Which female body parts can my penis create pleasurable friction against without making me evil and perverted?

Also, why is an adult having an orgasm that doesn't interfere with anybody's personal initiative a moral issue at all? I'm familiar with the religious explanations, but without falling back on explanations of some God figure that can't be proven, do any of you have any hard, factual evidence that homosexuality is detrimental to anyone? I've yet to hear any that are compelling.

Ahh, what's da matter, you don't like my opinion? Yours sucks :lol:

They should keep those sick people away from our children.

Bigfoot, sodomy is not confinded to gay humans. Your hatred of gay humans IS the problem.

1. I never said it was.

3. I do believe that there is something wrong with Homosexuals, they are not wired correctly or something. It will be nice if somebody some day invents a cure for them.

Gay people have been a part of NORMAL human societies for centuries; the only "cure" needed is for the hate groups.

1. I never said it was.

Gay people have been a part of NORMAL human societies for centuries; the only "cure" needed is for the hate groups.

ONLY WE are here to witness forced acceptence...even if it takes the power of the Imperial Federal Government to force thier liberty on to other that disagree with it,.

AGAIN. Leave it in the fucking BEDROOM where ALL of it belongs.

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back