Study: Homophobic individuals more likely to be closet homosexuals.

1. I never said it was.

2. I don't hate Homos, I dislike a lot of them. I don't see it as a problem.

3. I do believe that there is something wrong with Homosexuals, they are not wired correctly or something. It will be nice if somebody some day invents a cure for them.

Gay people have been a part of NORMAL human societies for centuries; the only "cure" needed is for the hate groups.

ONLY WE are here to witness forced acceptence...even if it takes the power of the Imperial Federal Government to force thier liberty on to other that disagree with it,.

AGAIN. Leave it in the fucking BEDROOM where ALL of it belongs.

Problem solved.

I do NOT advocate any American being forced to allow any other American into their homes, lest they be police, or fire fighters.

So if I said this thread was gay, would that make me gay or not gay?

I'm just trying to get this whole gay thing fingered out.

You would be so gay for saying this thread was gay.

But then, I would be gay for pointing that out.

Damn it!

Gay people have been a part of NORMAL human societies for centuries; the only "cure" needed is for the hate groups.

ONLY WE are here to witness forced acceptence...even if it takes the power of the Imperial Federal Government to force thier liberty on to other that disagree with it,.

Problem solved.

I do NOT advocate any American being forced to allow any other American into their homes, lest they be police, or fire fighters.

Then WHY do the Gaqy Rights advocates force this shit on the rest of society pretending it's NORMAL and MUST be accepted or else?

It's a losing proposition...and they are losing.

Keep it in the bedroom. PERIOD.

Bigfoot, sodomy is not confinded to gay humans. Your hatred of gay humans IS the problem.

1. I never said it was.

3. I do believe that there is something wrong with Homosexuals, they are not wired correctly or something. It will be nice if somebody some day invents a cure for them.

I don't hate homophobes. I hate the sin of hatred that they espouse.

Problem solved.

Then WHY do the Gaqy Rights advocates force this shit on the rest of society pretending it's NORMAL and MUST be accepted or else?

It's a losing proposition...and they are losing.

Keep it in the bedroom. PERIOD.

It is normal, but how are you FORCED to acceot that? Don't go to gay weddings, send no gift, ignore anniversaries, and ban gay people from your property.

1. I never said it was.

Ok, love the sinner, hate the sin. But, THIS sin must be addressed.

Well Peaches, I think your definition of a hate group and mine would differ significantly. Just remember to; Never take a bag of Skittles to a gunfight!

1. I never said it was.

yeah right, that's why you take GREAT PLEASURE in outing people who might NOT want to be so called, outed..
you are just as much a hater of others who don't accept your views

Last edited:
Well Peaches, I think your definition of a hate group and mine would differ significantly. Just remember to; Never take a bag of Skittles to a gunfight!

I can tell you this:

If Trayvon Martin had a gun, one of two other possibilities could have happened:

1. Both of them would have been shot.

2. Martin would have shot Zimmerman, and been instantly thrown into prison to await trial.

Homos and their lib supporters will label anyone as a closet homo to make themselves feel better about their homo acts.

If this study has any merit, then one would have to conclude that people act afraid of homosexuals because they are repressing their own tendencies. Of course, being this would be a mental illness of sorts, I would expect the left to rush to the aid of those closet homosexuals because they are crying out for help. But, instead, the left ridicules them. My, my, they may never come out.

I find it funny that some people ACTUALLY BELIEVE this study..

but I guess that make them feel all self righteous to believe it.

If this study has any merit, then one would have to conclude that people act afraid of homosexuals because they are repressing their own tendencies. Of course, being this would be a mental illness of sorts, I would expect the left to rush to the aid of those closet homosexuals because they are crying out for help. But, instead, the left ridicules them. My, my, they may never come out.

Well, I don't know about your value system, Clementine, but I frown on hypocrisy.

Well, I don't know about your value system, Clementine, but I frown on hypocrisy.

funny, but you don't frown on "outing" people who might not wish to be..
you should look in a mirror to see a hypocrite..

Forum List

Back