Strange Food Combinations......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you eat something together that people normally wouldn't find "usual"?

I like to eat a sandwich with cheese and sugar, for example (not all the times, but, occasionally)

I also like to dip my French fries in my milk shake....

what do you like? tofu and quinoa? farm stand veggies and organic food?

I like a banana sandwich with mayo and lots of black pepper.
I also like a good grilled banana and peanut butter sandwich like you'd do a grilled cheese.

Now I'm seriously going to hurl.

Just to offend the sodium-phobic nature in you, I like V8 and Popcorn (extra salt and butter!)
I love salt, don't know where you got that from. I use sea salt from a grinder though and don't shovel it on. V8? Buy a juicer!

I have no time for that! I'm a busy woman. do you know how hard it is to work 8 hours and do this at the same time? Then have to have a meal ready at 6 or 7pm, get all my shows in and sleep every day!? I have to do all my housework within a 4 hour window on Saturdays too! Make your own V8..... Sea Salt? You may as well put nothing on there! Sea Salt is as salty as a fleck of oatmeal! Maybe less!

Now I'm seriously going to hurl.

Just to offend the sodium-phobic nature in you, I like V8 and Popcorn (extra salt and butter!)
I love salt, don't know where you got that from. I use sea salt from a grinder though and don't shovel it on. V8? Buy a juicer!

I have no time for that! I'm a busy woman. do you know how hard it is to work 8 hours and do this at the same time? Then have to have a meal ready at 6 or 7pm, get all my shows in and sleep every day!? I have to do all my housework within a 4 hour window on Saturdays too! Make your own V8..... Sea Salt? You may as well put nothing on there! Sea Salt is as salty as a fleck of oatmeal! Maybe less!
You've never had sea salt then. Ever been in the ocean????

Juicing takes about 5 minutes for a simple combo, like apples and carrots. Including cleanup.

You've never had sea salt then. Ever been in the ocean????

Juicing takes about 5 minutes for a simple combo, like apples and carrots. Including cleanup.
It's funny you say that. I was in an Oriental store the other day and engaged in a conversation with a woman about bean sprouts since she saw me running around with a bamboo steamer. She said, after you steamed them, you must use sea salt on them. I tried...good shit!

I like peanut butter.
I like hamburgers.

So when I was a kid, I tried peanut butter on a hamburger.

It was awful.

I like to eat a sandwich with cheese and sugar, for example (not all the times, but, occasionally)

I mix my Mashed Potatoes with cream style corn...

When I was a kid i would eat Mustard Sandwich with nothing but toasted bread and mustard on it...

I mix my Mashed Potatoes with cream style corn...

When I was a kid i would eat Mustard Sandwich with nothing but toasted bread and mustard on it...

to me that is not much different than mustard on your pretzel!

Forum List

Back