Open your Oreo before eating....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
if you don't, you probably will now.....

544128_519905784719371_1215351938_n.jpg

Do you believe this is true? Seems hard to believe.....

it's not our fault all the crappy stuff tastes good (well, not ALL the crappy stuff... but 1/2 of it anyway.... like doughnuts... <sigh>

I feel bad for the cookie makers. No one can help that bugs can get into just about anything.

God bless you and cookie company always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
As long as the thing is dead and I never find out let's just leave these things lie as they are. We all eat bugs in processed food every day, federal law allows for certain levels of 'bug parts' in processed foods.

We don't know, it doesn't hurt us and most bugs are edible. So how about we make this one of those things we don't talk about or show pics of eh? As noted its protein and better them than us. Statistically everyone swallows 7 spiders in their lifetime, usually while asleep. And you feel refreshed in the morning so c'est la vie.

some cultures find them to be a delicacy (not spiders, but certain live animals/bugs whatever...)

I cannot remember the last time I ate a store bought cookie

If I'm going to have a cookie it's home made chocolate chip warm out of the oven or nothing

some cultures find them to be a delicacy (not spiders, but certain live animals/bugs whatever...)
Yes spiders. A few days ago I watched (Philipinos I think) round up tarantulas by the sack full and roast them up. The kids love them.

I stand corrected! I just know I would not partake! :)

When I was a kid, if I was freaking over a speck of something in my food, my grandma always said, "You gotta eat a peck of dirt before you die."
And try the new THIN oreos, everyone. They're super.

I have seen kids eat sand at the beach.. ugh!

Its bullshit. Studies on mummies show that they suffered the same maladies as we do, at the same frequency. And they had zero processed food and had to actually work to live.

Mark

Its bullshit. Studies on mummies show that they suffered the same maladies as we do, at the same frequency. And they had zero processed food and had to actually work to live.

Mark
Their internal organs are missing so all they can do is examine bone and petrified skin. There's no way they can examine heart disease, high blood pressure, colon cancer, breast cancer, hypoglycemia, diabetes, etc.

I found an Excedrin bottle cap in my Cheese Doritos once. All nice and covered in the cheese coating. Someone on the line had a headache that day.

Forum List

Back