Strange Food Combinations......

Now I'm seriously going to hurl.

Just to offend the sodium-phobic nature in you, I like V8 and Popcorn (extra salt and butter!)
I love salt, don't know where you got that from. I use sea salt from a grinder though and don't shovel it on. V8? Buy a juicer!

I have no time for that! I'm a busy woman. do you know how hard it is to work 8 hours and do this at the same time? Then have to have a meal ready at 6 or 7pm, get all my shows in and sleep every day!? I have to do all my housework within a 4 hour window on Saturdays too! Make your own V8..... Sea Salt? You may as well put nothing on there! Sea Salt is as salty as a fleck of oatmeal! Maybe less!
You've never had sea salt then. Ever been in the ocean????

Juicing takes about 5 minutes for a simple combo, like apples and carrots. Including cleanup.

I've had saltines with sea salt. BLAND!
If I could buy saltines with pretzel salt on it I'd be in heaven!

I like peanut butter.
I like hamburgers.

So when I was a kid, I tried peanut butter on a hamburger.

It was awful.

I don't know if it is Red Robin but there IS a restaurant that serves Hamburger with Peanut Butter and Jelly.....

Now I'm seriously going to hurl.

Just to offend the sodium-phobic nature in you, I like V8 and Popcorn (extra salt and butter!)
I love salt, don't know where you got that from. I use sea salt from a grinder though and don't shovel it on. V8? Buy a juicer!

I have no time for that! I'm a busy woman. do you know how hard it is to work 8 hours and do this at the same time? Then have to have a meal ready at 6 or 7pm, get all my shows in and sleep every day!? I have to do all my housework within a 4 hour window on Saturdays too! Make your own V8..... Sea Salt? You may as well put nothing on there! Sea Salt is as salty as a fleck of oatmeal! Maybe less!

Juicing takes about 5 minutes for a simple combo, like apples and carrots. Including cleanup.

I eat Ritz crackers like they are cookies...

I eat Ritz crackers like they are cookies...

I eat saltines that way - (with REAL salt) -
I also can not be controlled around Welch's Fruit Snacks.....

I eat saltines that way - (with REAL salt) -
I also can not be controlled around Welch's Fruit Snacks.....
Hey little girl, you want some Welch's?;) (Shit, this almost sounded like Delta)

I like mayonnaise on broccoli.

I always thought it was strange and didn't know where I picked it up, until I went to France. It is common to serve Hollandaise or other mayo's on broccoli there.

Ice Cream with Mayo?

I'm not sure I can beat apple pie and pickles.....

I like peanut butter.
I like hamburgers.

It was awful.

I don't know if it is Red Robin but there IS a restaurant that serves Hamburger with Peanut Butter and Jelly.....

I was watching a show about hamburger joints and there is this one place that is famous for peanut butter on hamburgers... it's their "thing" and they sell a ton of them.

I like peanut butter.
I like hamburgers.

It was awful.

I was watching a show about hamburger joints and there is this one place that is famous for peanut butter on hamburgers... it's their "thing" and they sell a ton of them.
The hamburger I tried peanut butter on was fried, the grease from the burger and the oil from the peanut butter just didn't work for me. Perhaps a lean burger fried in peanut oil would work better with peanut butter.

Forum List

Back