"Straight Pride" poster has the left reeling

Gays just talk about how many times they get butt fucked a day. I've tried being friends with some too.

Strange folks you hang out with. I have gay friends and have never heard one talk about how many times they were butt fucked. Although I have had plenty of straight guys brag about their "conquests".

Republicans think gays are weak. And the GOP is terrified of those "weak" people. That's why they are called "Chickenhawks".

Someone needs to explain to these snowflakes tolerance is a two way street. :dunno:

This ‘Straight Pride’ Poster Has The Left Reeling

Militant gay activists notoriously wear their sexual identity as a badge of honor. Apparently, who you’re sexually attracted to defines you as a person. And they feel the need to flaunt it all the time even though the majority of people couldn’t care less. (See, we recognize it’s not the ENITRE gay community. Actually, gay and transgender conservatives have been the most recent victims of the left’s vicious attacks.)

I think you are a little confused.

You see, after decades of pandering to your homophobia to get you to vote against your own economic interests, the Plutocrats have finally figured out you are no longer worth it, and telling you to sit down, shut up and bake the fucking cake.

So it must really, really burn you to realize you've been had.

Lol what petty little people.
Almost as petty as the little wankers and flamers involved in (and supporting) the Gay Mafia agenda.

Again, I know gay people who've been fired for being gay, I've known gay people who've been beaten up for being gay.
In my opinion, all of that is over the line. If they are good at the job that they work, they should be allowed to keep it and as for them being beaten on or worse, whoever decides to get physical with them is only digging a hole for their own selves. To me, the Lord should be the only person who decides on what their fate should be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You know, it's funny. The OP link and Sassyass claim that the Left is "reeling" from this, but no evidence is given. No audio, no video, no quotes, nothing. Not one single person from "the Left" is mentioned in the very short article.

Oh, and it's Youngstown, Sassyassy.

And isn't every week straight week, since we straights are the majority of the population?

Duh...

LOL....yeah- how often have we seen homophobes like Sassy demand that they too be allowed their special 'straight pride' day and the rest of us went- "Sure- why would we care?"

Almost as petty as the little wankers and flamers involved in (and supporting) the Gay Mafia agenda.

Again, I know gay people who've been fired for being gay, I've known gay people who've been beaten up for being gay.

You have to bake the cake is hardly an imposition.
Perhaps they should have stayed in the closet where they belong?

Still upset that you no longer have the option to get 4 or 5 of your bravest friends to beat up a gay guy without worrying about getting arrested?

Someone needs to explain to these snowflakes tolerance is a two way street. :dunno:

This ‘Straight Pride’ Poster Has The Left Reeling

Militant gay activists notoriously wear their sexual identity as a badge of honor. Apparently, who you’re sexually attracted to defines you as a person. And they feel the need to flaunt it all the time even though the majority of people couldn’t care less. (See, we recognize it’s not the ENITRE gay community. Actually, gay and transgender conservatives have been the most recent victims of the left’s vicious attacks.)

It’s really bad on college campuses. I went to a liberal arts college, (problem #1) so obviously, there were a ton of gay dudes. But it was hard to be friends with some of them, because their sexuality would be the topic of absolutely every discussion. And seriously. How boring would it be if all I ever did was talk about how straight I am? Who does that? That’s right. NO ONE.

Clearly, this student felt my pain.

An anonymous person hung up these “straight pride” posters around Youngston State University in Ohio, and libs got their panties in a giant wad. Liberal publications called the posters “homophobic,” and YSU officials immediately removed them.
500x670xstraight_pride1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yXhUPP53Wt.webp

Straight Pride

We’re taking back the rainbow

Celebrate Straight Pride Week At YSU!

May 1st – 8th

What better way to kick off finals week?

Join us in celebrating straight pride week at YSU
by not annoying the shit out of everyone about your sexual orientation!

It’s easy to join too! Just come to YSU, then go about your day without telling everyone about how “different” you are.

Brought to you by the students that are sick of hearing about your LGBT pride. Nobody cares about what you think you are, or what you want to have sex with. We have nothing against your sexual orientation. We just don’t give a f*ck.

This Straight Pride Poster Has The Left Reeling - Chicks on the Right
Don't have any problem with it.....I like the rainbow behind it. :D

Officials at YSU are saying that this was just a prank, because no organization applied for or received permission to sponsor an activity with this name. It's only a prank, and some Righties are having orgasms over it.

Well, ok....
Orgasms....Well, Sassy must get it where she can.

Gays just talk about how many times they get butt fucked a day. I've tried being friends with some too.

Complete bullshit from SUPERDUMMY.
I'm not joking. Try being friends with average gay guys. They'll talk about that and then also about sucking dick. The only other topic is if they look fat or not.
Suuuuuuure. Do they talk about sex as much as some "anti-gay marriage" people here do? That would be a lot if they do.

Strange folks you hang out with. I have gay friends and have never heard one talk about how many times they were butt fucked. Although I have had plenty of straight guys brag about their "conquests".

Yep- hard to believe that a homophobic bigot like '1929' would be having conversations with any gay man on what kind of sex he had. I have had lots of gay friends over the decades, and have very good gay friends now- and none of them volunteer their sex lives to me, nor do I volunteer mine to them.

I have straight pride!!! Im proud that like I like boobies better than dicks. That id rather be with a woman....than have some weird dude pounding me from behind.

Wow you're such a bigoted homophobic gun clinging bible thumper who probably hates women, children and poor people.

Seriously, how can you prefer inserting your penis into a life-generating vaginal canal to having another man ram his cock up your ass and the pulling it out so you can suck your own shit off of it?
My goodness...such detail.

Forum List

Back