Bruce Jenner Thinks Christ Accepts His Sex Change (He/She Couldn't Be More Wrong!)

I'm sorry, I missed the verse(s) in the Bible where Christ talks about trans-gendering.

Doesn't using modern terms of course, but is a prohibition against men wearing women's clothese and vice-versa. Interpreting to mean 'men may not wear women's clothes if they then appear as a woman.' As opposed to an obvious man in women's clothing like. This is thought to be so a man doesn't have forbidden sexual relations with another man believing he was a woman and thus breaking the prohibition against those homosexual acts.

5A man's attire shall not be on a woman, nor may a man wear a woman's garment because whoever does these [things] is an abomination to the Lord, your God.
- Deuteronomy 22

jesus_facepalm-79286674060c5b8f6644bfff4ae069a2.jpg

I'm sorry, I missed the verse(s) in the Bible where Christ talks about trans-gendering.

Doesn't using modern terms of course, but is a prohibition against men wearing women's clothese and vice-versa. Interpreting to mean 'men may not wear women's clothes if they then appear as a woman.' As opposed to an obvious man in women's clothing like. This is thought to be so a man doesn't have forbidden sexual relations with another man believing he was a woman and thus breaking the prohibition against those homosexual acts.

5A man's attire shall not be on a woman, nor may a man wear a woman's garment because whoever does these [things] is an abomination to the Lord, your God.
- Deuteronomy 22
Deuteronomy is Old Testament.

The OP says Christ is against Bruce Jenner

- Deuteronomy 22

What's in the first half or so of every Bible?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ
Jesus." Galatians 3:28

- Deuteronomy 22

What's in the first half or so of every Bible?
Anti-social behavior...

- Deuteronomy 22

As a Jewish rabbi "who didn't come to change the law, not one jot or tittle" the OP is correct.

"Bruce Jenner Thinks Christ Accepts His Sex Change (He/She Couldn't Be More Wrong!)"

'Christ' doesn't 'think' anything, the notion is nonsense.

And this illustrates well the importance of the Framers' mandate that church and state remain separate, where such nonsense as to what 'Christ thinks' can't be used to disadvantage LGBT citizens through force of law, as many on the right advocate doing.

- Deuteronomy 22

As a Jewish rabbi "who didn't come to change the law, not one jot or tittle" the OP is correct.
I'm still not hearing the verse in the Bible where Christ denounces men wearing women's clothes.

The title of the OP asserts that Christ would not approve of Bruce Jenner dressing up like a woman

Forum List

Back