"Straight Pride" poster has the left reeling

So you just talk badly about them behind their backs?
Not really. It's a message board so I don't really care about putting shit like this here. I've told other people that they make me feel uncomfortable with their talk and it's gross. I really only was around gay people because my gf was friends with some and work/school.

Well lets see- you didn't really know these guys- your GF did. And they said 'gross stuff' and it wierded you out. I think they were yanking your chain- screwing with the boyfriend who is really, really uncomfortable being around gay men

Because I have been actual friends with real gay men for over 20 years- and that has never happened to me. The only ones sharing their sex lives with me tended to be women who were drinking.
If the one gay dude my girlfriend lived with yanked my chain for 8 months straight. He wasn't really the type to do that. He was timid in a way and kind of nerdy. Very unlikely. He was just a pervert. He talked about it to my girlfriend and I never said anything to him about it or acted grossed out to him. I simply ignored it. You think that every gay guy is perfect once again and they are a super race of superior morals. haha. You libs you.
I had gays in my high school too that did the same shit and I found it obnoxious. They just flaunted their gayness all the time and it was annoying. No way it was directed at me when their is a group of 50 people around them. Same with in the military. Saying they joined the military to attempt to turn desperate men gay when on deployment... Then they are confused when no one wants to talk to them after saying weird shit like that.

So, how long have you had these secret fantasies about big black cock?
These suicidal, drug addicted, weirdos are not people I want to hang with.

So don't hang out with people like that.

I have known people who always complained that the people he hung out with always turned out to be losers.....after a few years I realized it wasn't everyone else.

Not really. It's a message board so I don't really care about putting shit like this here. I've told other people that they make me feel uncomfortable with their talk and it's gross. I really only was around gay people because my gf was friends with some and work/school.

Well lets see- you didn't really know these guys- your GF did. And they said 'gross stuff' and it wierded you out. I think they were yanking your chain- screwing with the boyfriend who is really, really uncomfortable being around gay men

Because I have been actual friends with real gay men for over 20 years- and that has never happened to me. The only ones sharing their sex lives with me tended to be women who were drinking.
If the one gay dude my girlfriend lived with yanked my chain for 8 months straight. He wasn't really the type to do that. He was timid in a way and kind of nerdy. Very unlikely. He was just a pervert. He talked about it to my girlfriend and I never said anything to him about it or acted grossed out to him. I simply ignored it. You think that every gay guy is perfect once again and they are a super race of superior morals. haha. You libs you.
I had gays in my high school too that did the same shit and I found it obnoxious. They just flaunted their gayness all the time and it was annoying. No way it was directed at me when their is a group of 50 people around them. Same with in the military. Saying they joined the military to attempt to turn desperate men gay when on deployment... Then they are confused when no one wants to talk to them after saying weird shit like that.
Cool constantly changing story, bro.
I don't want to tell you my life story. Just that fags do that shit and the guy who openly spoke about trying to turn desperate guys gay isn't a joke either. How can you not dislike someone who is that much of a fag?

How can you not dislike someone who calls someone fags?

So, how long have you had these secret fantasies about big black cock?
These suicidal, drug addicted, weirdos are not people I want to hang with.

So don't hang out with people like that.

I have known people who always complained that the people he hung out with always turned out to be losers.....after a few years I realized it wasn't everyone else.
It's been through indirect choices. Not like I invited them to anything.

Cool constantly changing story, bro.
I don't want to tell you my life story. Just that fags do that shit and the guy who openly spoke about trying to turn desperate guys gay isn't a joke either. How can you not dislike someone who is that much of a fag?

How can you not dislike someone who calls someone fags?
south park fag youtube - - Yahoo Video Search Results
That video will explain.

You were the one labeling all gays as 'gross' because of your experience with a small number of gay men.

I am pointing out that my experiences are entirely different.

I don't think of gay guys as a super race with super morals- I just think that they are just guys who happen to be attracted to other guys.
Just cause they do disgusting perverted things doesn't mean you shouldn't treat them like normal people. Fuck, you guys jump to conclusions.

Here is what you said

Gays just talk about how many times they get butt fucked a day. I've tried being friends with some too.

By my experience with you, I would be tempted to say "homophobes just want to talk about 'butt fucking all day".

You were the one labeling all gays as 'gross' because of your experience with a small number of gay men.

I don't think of gay guys as a super race with super morals- I just think that they are just guys who happen to be attracted to other guys.
Just cause they do disgusting perverted things doesn't mean you shouldn't treat them like normal people. Fuck, you guys jump to conclusions.

Here is what you said

Gays just talk about how many times they get butt fucked a day. I've tried being friends with some too.

By my experience with you, I would be tempted to say "homophobes just want to talk about 'butt fucking all day".
That sounds hot.

Lol what petty little people.
Almost as petty as the little wankers and flamers involved in (and supporting) the Gay Mafia agenda.

Again, I know gay people who've been fired for being gay, I've known gay people who've been beaten up for being gay.

You have to bake the cake is hardly an imposition.
Perhaps they should have stayed in the closet where they belong?

Still upset that you no longer have the option to get 4 or 5 of your bravest friends to beat up a gay guy without worrying about getting arrested?
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I"m sure.

Personally, I don't think those deviants and perverts are important enough to resort to skull-thumping...

But other folks might not take the same laid-back attitude about such freaks (homosexuals) in their faces.

If they want to see a Freak Show, they can to a circus... or a gay bar...

Last edited:
Lol what petty little people.
Almost as petty as the little wankers and flamers involved in (and supporting) the Gay Mafia agenda.

Again, I know gay people who've been fired for being gay, I've known gay people who've been beaten up for being gay.

Still upset that you no longer have the option to get 4 or 5 of your bravest friends to beat up a gay guy without worrying about getting arrested?

Personally, I don't think those deviants and perverts are important enough to resort to skull-thumping...

Bbut other folks might not take the same laid-back attitude about such freaks (homosexuals) in their faces.

Can't say I am surprised that I am right- surprised to admit that you miss those days.

Here is what you said

That sounds hot.

Well that would explain why you want to talk about it so much.

Bbut other folks might not take the same laid-back attitude about such freaks (homosexuals) in their faces.

Can't say I am surprised that I am right- surprised to admit that you miss those days.
Never said any such thing... hell... you don't even do a decent job of putting words into people's mouths...

Next contestant...

Never said any such thing... hell... you don't even do a decent job of putting words into people's mouths...

Next contestant...

Well not sure how I misconstrued anything

Me:

You:

Next contestant...

Me:

You:
That was a reference to your trying (and failing) to put words into people's mouths, the first time around... an alternative turn of the 'Whatever' response.

Another problem with younglings is that they rely far too much on Literalism, and seeing what they want to see in a post.

With any luck, you'll grow out of it.

I have straight pride!!! Im proud that like I like boobies better than dicks. That id rather be with a woman....than have some weird dude pounding me from behind.

Wow you're such a bigoted homophobic gun clinging bible thumper who probably hates women, children and poor people.

Seriously, how can you prefer inserting your penis into a life-generating vaginal canal to having another man ram his cock up your ass and the pulling it out so you can suck your own shit off of it?
My goodness...such detail.

Wow, you people that voted "Funny" think us fecal licking faggots are jokes huh? I'm proud to be a shit licker.
My my. You DO like to go on about gay sex.

Of course I do, being a shit licker is awesome. Everyone should go on about it, it's fagulous. If you're disgusted by it you're obvious a racist bigoted bible thumping gun clinging white male homophobe. --- Lord Sodom'on IV

Next contestant...

Me:

You:
That was a reference to your trying (and failing) to put words into people's mouths, the first time around... an alternative turn of the 'Whatever' response.

Another problem with younglings is that they rely far too much on Literalism, and seeing what they want to see in a post.

With any luck, you'll grow out of it.
'

I made a statement about you- and you said yes, yes.

Doesn't get much clearer than that.

With any luck you will learn to understand the words you write.

Perhaps the homophobes should bake the fucking cake.

You see, today, my friend who was fired, could have filed a complaint with EEOC and gotten a shitload of money.

When you beat up a gay person, you get charged with a hate crime.

ANd you don't bake the cake, we fine you $150,000, and when you try to get Go Fund Me to bail them out, Go Fund Me lists you as a hate group.

This is awesome. Because, honestly, fuck the Christian Bigots. in 20 years, the Chrisitans will be denying they had anything to do with this. just like they deny their role in slavery and Jim Crow today.

In my opinion, all of that is over the line. If they are good at the job that they work, they should be allowed to keep it and as for them being beaten on or worse, whoever decides to get physical with them is only digging a hole for their own selves. To me, the Lord should be the only person who decides on what their fate should be.

God bless you always!!!

There is no God. I'm not worried about what an imaginary sky pixie is going to do to people after they die. I live in the here and now. And in the here and now, gay folks shouldn't be fired, beaten up OR denied service at a business.

But other folks might not take the same laid-back attitude about such freaks (homosexuals) in their faces.

Beat up a gay, go to jail.

Refuse them service, lose your business.

Sounds fair to me.

Perhaps the homophobes should bake the fucking cake.

You see, today, my friend who was fired, could have filed a complaint with EEOC and gotten a shitload of money.

When you beat up a gay person, you get charged with a hate crime.

ANd you don't bake the cake, we fine you $150,000, and when you try to get Go Fund Me to bail them out, Go Fund Me lists you as a hate group.

This is awesome. Because, honestly, fuck the Christian Bigots. in 20 years, the Chrisitans will be denying they had anything to do with this. just like they deny their role in slavery and Jim Crow today.
Yes, Joe, we quite understand that you hate Religion, and Believers, and Christians in particular, even though your own cultural and spiritual heritage springs from that well.

There is nothing bigoted about identifying Sin and shunning Sinners... which is how many branches of Christianity, Islam, etc., categorize homosexuals.

Homosexuals are sexual deviants and perverts, and our secularized Christian society has mistakenly taken an approach which attempts to mainstream and normalize such deviancy and perversity, and shove that position down the throats of the 97% of Americans who are straight. The 3% cannot hold America hostage for much longer. You can bank on that.

In the not-too-distant future, we can look forward to Constitutional Amendments - on the Federal level - to define marriage as between a man and a woman - and, quite possibly, to declare homosexuality to be deviant and perverse in nature and contrary to the health and best interests of the Republic and its People.

We can probably expect the opening salvos in that next round of this battle to begin sometime shortly after January 20, 2017.

You and yours believe that this war is over.

I respectfully submit that this war is only beginning.

In any event, we will know soon enough.

Some are cool. There are exceptions to every rule. I dated someone who was a strong LGBT supporter and it just got annoying because it seems like that's half of what she talked about.

No different than some of my co-workers who talked about their stupid fucking nails all day, or their latest diet fad, or their cute new $300 purse... Doesn't mean anything other than it's not /my/ thing.
I'd rather hear about nails or new purse. Really though any political talk I get sick of hearing unless it has lots of satire.

I think it's time for SuperDummy to come out of the closet. LOL!

Some are cool. There are exceptions to every rule. I dated someone who was a strong LGBT supporter and it just got annoying because it seems like that's half of what she talked about.

No different than some of my co-workers who talked about their stupid fucking nails all day, or their latest diet fad, or their cute new $300 purse... Doesn't mean anything other than it's not /my/ thing.
I'd rather hear about nails or new purse. Really though any political talk I get sick of hearing unless it has lots of satire.

I think it's time for SuperDummy to come out of the closet. LOL!
I never said I didn't like butt stuff. I don't like people talking about their thick dicks being sucked and shoved in each others holes.

Forum List

Back