Normative Pride- is it time to celebrate?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
IMHO, yes. Normal people have a tremendous history, dating back to antiquity. The first straight guy was Adam.

Should normative children be encouraged to be proud of their sexual preferences, and be taught of the great people throughout history who did not think it was a good idea to have men violate each other's buttholes?

IMHO, yes. Normal people have a tremendous history, dating back to antiquity. The first straight guy was Adam.

Should normative children be encouraged to be proud of their sexual preferences, and be taught of the great people throughout history who did not think it was a good idea to have men violate each other's buttholes?

Is anyone stopping you?

"anyone who wants to celebrate being normal probably isn't"

Celebrate? Sure, celebrate your own life as if it were your own.

But make no mistake, the "pride" events started as a way to show they were not ashamed, they were not changing and not swayed by society away from who they are.

I've been a straight man my entire life. No one has harrassed me for my romantic choices. I have been able to walk in the park and hold hands with my sweetie without fear. I have not been the subject of ridicule or hostility because of who I loved.

The overwhelming majority of all media portrays straight couples. It is in every tv show, movie, magazine article etc.

But go ahead and celebrate your "pride".

Celebrate? Sure, celebrate your own life as if it were your own.

But make no mistake, the "pride" events started as a way to show they were not ashamed, they were not changing and not swayed by society away from who they are.

I've been a straight man my entire life. No one has harrassed me for my romantic choices. I have been able to walk in the park and hold hands with my sweetie without fear. I have not been the subject of ridicule or hostility because of who I loved.

The overwhelming majority of all media portrays straight couples. It is in every tv show, movie, magazine article etc.

But go ahead and celebrate your "pride".
i'd call it a winner. expect a little hostility on that one.

Isn't that what Mother's Day and Father's Day are about?

Forum List

Back