"Straight Pride" poster has the left reeling

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Someone needs to explain to these snowflakes tolerance is a two way street. :dunno:

This ‘Straight Pride’ Poster Has The Left Reeling

Militant gay activists notoriously wear their sexual identity as a badge of honor. Apparently, who you’re sexually attracted to defines you as a person. And they feel the need to flaunt it all the time even though the majority of people couldn’t care less. (See, we recognize it’s not the ENITRE gay community. Actually, gay and transgender conservatives have been the most recent victims of the left’s vicious attacks.)

It’s really bad on college campuses. I went to a liberal arts college, (problem #1) so obviously, there were a ton of gay dudes. But it was hard to be friends with some of them, because their sexuality would be the topic of absolutely every discussion. And seriously. How boring would it be if all I ever did was talk about how straight I am? Who does that? That’s right. NO ONE.

Clearly, this student felt my pain.

An anonymous person hung up these “straight pride” posters around Youngston State University in Ohio, and libs got their panties in a giant wad. Liberal publications called the posters “homophobic,” and YSU officials immediately removed them.
500x670xstraight_pride1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yXhUPP53Wt.webp

Straight Pride

We’re taking back the rainbow

Celebrate Straight Pride Week At YSU!

May 1st – 8th

What better way to kick off finals week?

Join us in celebrating straight pride week at YSU
by not annoying the shit out of everyone about your sexual orientation!

It’s easy to join too! Just come to YSU, then go about your day without telling everyone about how “different” you are.

Brought to you by the students that are sick of hearing about your LGBT pride. Nobody cares about what you think you are, or what you want to have sex with. We have nothing against your sexual orientation. We just don’t give a f*ck.

This Straight Pride Poster Has The Left Reeling - Chicks on the Right

You know, it's funny. The OP link and Sassyass claim that the Left is "reeling" from this, but no evidence is given. No audio, no video, no quotes, nothing. Not one single person from "the Left" is mentioned in the very short article.

Oh, and it's Youngstown, Sassyassy.

And isn't every week straight week, since we straights are the majority of the population?

Duh...

You know, it's funny. The OP link and Sassyass claim that the Left is "reeling" from this, but no evidence is given. No audio, no video, no quotes, nothing. Not one single person from "the Left" is mentioned in the very short article.

And isn't every week straight week, since we straights are the majority of the population?

Duh...
I wonder if she has any updates for us about Route Irish? :laugh:

At least 40% of straight people will show up, the rest just got divorced and can't stand each other and won't show up....

It’s really bad on college campuses. I went to a liberal arts college, (problem #1) so obviously, there were a ton of gay dudes. But it was hard to be friends with some of them, because their sexuality would be the topic of absolutely every discussion. And seriously. How boring would it be if all I ever did was talk about how straight I am? Who does that? That’s right. NO ONE.

You think a straight guy has fewer sexual urges than a ghey guy?

Gays just talk about how many times they get butt fucked a day. I've tried being friends with some too.

Someone needs to explain to these snowflakes tolerance is a two way street. :dunno:

This ‘Straight Pride’ Poster Has The Left Reeling

Militant gay activists notoriously wear their sexual identity as a badge of honor. Apparently, who you’re sexually attracted to defines you as a person. And they feel the need to flaunt it all the time even though the majority of people couldn’t care less. (See, we recognize it’s not the ENITRE gay community. Actually, gay and transgender conservatives have been the most recent victims of the left’s vicious attacks.)

Clearly, this student felt my pain.

An anonymous person hung up these “straight pride” posters around Youngston State University in Ohio, and libs got their panties in a giant wad. Liberal publications called the posters “homophobic,” and YSU officials immediately removed them.
500x670xstraight_pride1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yXhUPP53Wt.webp

Straight Pride

We’re taking back the rainbow

Celebrate Straight Pride Week At YSU!

May 1st – 8th

What better way to kick off finals week?

Join us in celebrating straight pride week at YSU
by not annoying the shit out of everyone about your sexual orientation!

It’s easy to join too! Just come to YSU, then go about your day without telling everyone about how “different” you are.

Brought to you by the students that are sick of hearing about your LGBT pride. Nobody cares about what you think you are, or what you want to have sex with. We have nothing against your sexual orientation. We just don’t give a f*ck.

This Straight Pride Poster Has The Left Reeling - Chicks on the Right

My only question is, are they going to merge with the White Pride folks?

Duh...
First I heard of it.

Actually straight men talk about hot chicks and bangin' women all the time. Talkin' about goin' balls deep in those sweet sugar walls with the nuts hangin' out. Straight women like to talk about hot guys and how hung those men are and how good they are in the sack lol. People talk about "straightness" all the time, its just not referred to as that. So why let it bother you when chicks talk about how hot other chicks are and the crazy things they wanna do to them? Or gay dudes talkin about the cock lol

Actually straight men talk about hot chicks and bangin' women all the time. Talkin' about goin' balls deep in those sweet sugar walls with the nuts hangin' out. Straight women like to talk about hot guys and how hung those men are and how good they are in the sack lol. People talk about "straightness" all the time, its just not referred to as that. So why let it bother you when chicks talk about how hot other chicks are and the crazy things they wanna do to them? Or gay dudes talkin about the cock lol

The difference is I don't talk about fucking chicks and licking her clit around a gay guy. I also don't talk to that around females unless I was very good friends with them. Gay guys just open up saying that their hole is open for service and they want everyone to know about butt sex parties on their roof top pools.

The difference is I don't talk about fucking chicks and licking her clit around a gay guy. I also don't talk to that around females unless I was very good friends with them. Gay guys just open up saying that their hole is open for service and they want everyone to know about butt sex parties on their roof top pools.
You sound jealous

Forum List

Back