Stop paying attention to leftist bullshit.

Indeed, time to get the government out of health care so we can have it cheaper. It's also time to address the single parents who completely unacceptably have children without having the means to provide for them.

If the media focused on these points we would have a much better country.

Every first world country but USA has government run health insurance. If it weren't for the ultra hard right wing in this country maybe we could do the same.

Thank god we don't. I definitely don't want to pay for your health care, or your anything for that matter. Same for illegals.
What do you think you are doing every time you get any healthcare at all? You are paying for the uninsured people who got services. I am too. We with insurance are also lining the pockets of the insurance companies. Now I'm sure that you, like me, don't mind helping out folks in need, but do you really think the fatcats in the insurance industry need our help?
We aren't paying for people who waited until they got sick before they decided they needed insurance. There's no upside to that transaction, moron. How are people with insurance paying for the uninsured, before Obamacare, that is?

If you want to help out folks in need, feel free to write them a check. Where the fuck do you get off deciding who I forced to "help?"
Yes, you are. Every time you get any medical care you pay an increased price. The prices are inflated to cover the unpaid services given to people who can't pay. You are correct, there is no upside to that transaction. It would be cheaper for them to all be on Medicaid.

Geeze, I thought you republican types clianed to understand economics and stuff.
You mean I have to pay more because Congress forced insurance companies and hospitals to become welfare agencies.

So what's you fucking point? That isn't how hospitals or insurance would work without government meddling. All you're doing is proving that government fucks everything up.

Every first world country but USA has government run health insurance. If it weren't for the ultra hard right wing in this country maybe we could do the same.

Thank god we don't. I definitely don't want to pay for your health care, or your anything for that matter. Same for illegals.
What do you think you are doing every time you get any healthcare at all? You are paying for the uninsured people who got services. I am too. We with insurance are also lining the pockets of the insurance companies. Now I'm sure that you, like me, don't mind helping out folks in need, but do you really think the fatcats in the insurance industry need our help?
We aren't paying for people who waited until they got sick before they decided they needed insurance. There's no upside to that transaction, moron. How are people with insurance paying for the uninsured, before Obamacare, that is?

If you want to help out folks in need, feel free to write them a check. Where the fuck do you get off deciding who I forced to "help?"
Yes, you are. Every time you get any medical care you pay an increased price. The prices are inflated to cover the unpaid services given to people who can't pay. You are correct, there is no upside to that transaction. It would be cheaper for them to all be on Medicaid.

Geeze, I thought you republican types clianed to understand economics and stuff.
You mean I have to pay more because Congress forced insurance companies and hospitals to become welfare agencies.

So what's you fucking point? That isn't how hospitals or insurance would work without government meddling. All you're doing is proving that government fucks everything up.
You don't understand how things work at all do you.

Well, I ain't up to educating yet another brainwashed conservative tonight.

Your on your own.

Your on your own.
The problem with our health care is the cost after 60 years of no regulation thanks to the the GOP d u h....

Your on your own.
The problem with our health care is the cost after 60 years of no regulation thanks to the the GOP d u h....
That is a big part of it.

Your on your own.
I understand exactly how things work, despite your efforts to miseducate everyone.

Your on your own.
"no regulation?" Are you on drugs? There are piles of regulations a dozen feet high.

then I'll ask you why Republicans don't give a shit about a baby AFTER it's born
Well We'll just tax liberal voters EXTRA since they believe THEY "care." We have to fund these programs they want somehow. Seems only fair that THEY pay for the programs they advocate.

Your on your own.
I understand exactly how things work, despite your efforts to miseducate everyone.
Yeah, ok. You just run with that and see how it works for you.

(Is miseducate really a word?)

Forum List

Back