Stop paying attention to leftist bullshit.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The left has done it again. Instead of focusing on the millions of children in this country, 60.000 who die every year. The countless children living in horrible conditions.... Everyone is obsessed about some 1000 illegals being temporarily separated from their "parents" (who may or may not be traffickers).

They could have read the law of the country, but no it was too difficult. And now, the media of this country is putting these criminals before everyone else. We should not pay attention to them.

Last edited:
The left has done it again. Instead of focusing on the 6 million children in this country who die every year. The countless children living in horrible conditions.... Everyone is obsessed about some 1000 illegals being temporarily separated from their "parents" (who may or may not be traffickers).

They could have read the law of the country, but no it was too difficult. And now, the media of this country is putting these criminals before everyone else. We should not pay attention to them.
I don't.

The left has done it again. Instead of focusing on the 6 million children in this country who die every year. The countless children living in horrible conditions.... Everyone is obsessed about some 1000 illegals being temporarily separated from their "parents" (who may or may not be traffickers).

we could talk about trump's failed attempt to defund children's health insurance and food stamps if you'd prefer.

it won't make you look any smarter, though

If the left wanted to increase welfare for children, most of the right would scream in horror!

You are right . Think of all the kids that die because of gun violence!
If you dont count the gang banger kids shooting each other in black communities, that number is VERY low.

YOU thought the tax money would be better spent by arresting and jailing asylum seeking mothers and in addition spending the money incarcerating their children, separate from them....?

Are you at all worried about wasting this money you chose to spend with this chaotic and disrupting program with refugees, instead of using it towards poor Americans living in abject poverty?

What 6 million children who die every year? It's stupid, baseless rhetoric like this that gets you quickly ignored. Where's your facts? No blogs, please. And if you fucking post some legal abortion numbers, then you're going into my trash bin, not just my ignore folder.

And if you DO post abortion stats, then I'll ask you why Republicans don't give a shit about a baby AFTER it's born, but they will fight to the death for a zygote or an embryo.

There are 10s of thousand of Americans who are on the streets, with children, and the Progressives, could care less. They have PSD and drug problems yet the Progressives cry and scream about a few thousand kids who's parents shipped them North just to get rid of them. We are suppose to take care of them. I say how about giving are own a hand up, and to hell with the invaders.

There are 10s of thousand of Americans who are on the streets, with children, and the Progressives, could care less. They have PSD and drug problems yet the Progressives cry and scream about a few thousand kids who's parents shipped them North just to get rid of them. We are suppose to take care of them. I say how about giving are own a hand up, and to hell with the invaders.

I see you've never stepped outside the U.S. border and seen how the rest of the world lives.
Crawl back into your bubble or expand your horizons....But your bubble is just that.

Another false premise . Libs are fighting to protect those kids too.

I know you can’t do two things at once , but we can.

the op is an example of the kind of stupidity propagated by the rw *media*

there aren't 6 million deaths total in the us per year, let alone 6 million children dying

I only listen to Trump tweets and Fox News. They tell me the alternative facts I want to bleev and are therefore true.

I only listen to Trump tweets and Fox News. They tell me the alternative facts I want to bleev and are therefore true.

'Specially that there Hannity feller. He's really smart. And that there Tucker Carlson too. And that bony woman with the adams apple and long blonde hair on there the uther night talkin' 'bout them child actors gettin' paid to cry for the kamera down in Texas. Yeah. I love Fox too.

YOU thought the tax money would be better spent by arresting and jailing asylum seeking mothers and in addition spending the money incarcerating their children, separate from them....?

Are you at all worried about wasting this money you chose to spend with this chaotic and disrupting program with refugees, instead of using it towards poor Americans living in abject poverty?

I didn't make the policy. My opinion from the start has been to build that wall and to not associate with these people in any way.

Already a thread on the direction of rightist via media.

there aren't 6 million deaths total in the us per year, let alone 6 million children dying

Of course, the children in this country are completely insignificant. Only the children of illegals should be cared about.

Here are the exact statistics:https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_06.pdf

30.000-60.000 dead cold every year. The media doesn't give a shit about the millions of children in this country.

Of course, the children in this country are completely insignificant. Only the children of illegals should be cared about.

Here are the exact statistics:https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_06.pdf

30.000-60.000 dead cold every year. The media doesn't give a shit about the millions of children in this country.

and neither do you

Forum List

Back