Chuck Schumer says he will NOT consider a congressional fix to the border crisis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The notorious racist demagogue Chuck Schumer says he will NOT consider a congressional fix to the border crisis. Well of course not, the Troglocrats don’t actually care about the illegal alien children, they are just exploiting them as propaganda props.

President Trump announced Wednesday that he will be signing an executive order ending the separation of children from their families at the border, though it's not clear how or what the exact order will say.

Chuck Schumer Says He Won't Consider a Congressional Fix To the Border Crisis

chuckyschumercreepyracecard.jpg

And now Republicans can just blame Schumer for the illegal immigration problem.
Their left wing sheep won't. They are programmed robots.

Keep everyone they are virtue signaling hypocrites and it is actually proven every day.

All they do is giggle. Not worth one second of your time.

The notorious racist demagogue Chuck Schumer says he will NOT consider a congressional fix to the border crisis. Well of course not, the Troglocrats don’t actually care about the illegal alien children, they are just exploiting them as propaganda props.

President Trump announced Wednesday that he will be signing an executive order ending the separation of children from their families at the border, though it's not clear how or what the exact order will say.

Chuck Schumer Says He Won't Consider a Congressional Fix To the Border Crisis

View attachment 199918

Much easier to complain for your paycheck...

Don't think for a second that I'm not going to shove a list of Democrats voting "NO" on whichever bill comes up for a vote in the face of every leftist currently clutching his/her pearls about this.

Someone please explain to me why the ONLY people actually doing anything on this subject are ALL Republicans? Where are the fucking Democrats? Was there some terrible natural disaster that killed every Democrat member of Congress that I just wasn't aware of? Why, if leftists are SOOOOOO outraged and heartbroken and whatever-the-hell-else they're claiming about this situation, are the three bills being proposed scrambling for enough votes to pass? Why are the Democrats not stepping up to FIX what they demand a fix for? Could it possibly be that they don't ACTUALLY care about these children at all, and ACTUALLY want the problem to continue for political mileage?

Don't think for a second that I'm not going to shove a list of Democrats voting "NO" on whichever bill comes up for a vote in the face of every leftist currently clutching his/her pearls about this.

Someone please explain to me why the ONLY people actually doing anything on this subject are ALL Republicans? Where are the fucking Democrats? Was there some terrible natural disaster that killed every Democrat member of Congress that I just wasn't aware of? Why, if leftists are SOOOOOO outraged and heartbroken and whatever-the-hell-else they're claiming about this situation, are the three bills being proposed scrambling for enough votes to pass? Why are the Democrats not stepping up to FIX what they demand a fix for? Could it possibly be that they don't ACTUALLY care about these children at all, and ACTUALLY want the problem to continue for political mileage?
They aren't getting political mileage.

They said that Trump could fix this with his pen, and now Trump used his pen and nothing was fixed.

Democrats are losing political influence over this, not gaining it.

They're going to milk this sucker for all its worth.

That's our political environment now. This is evidently the environment we want.
They have nothing to milk.

Schumer just made sure Democrats get obliterated in 2018.

I've noticed a singular paucity of democrats posting on this thread. Have the talking points not gone out yet?

Forum List

Back