• good

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • bad

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Yes, the Brian.......
bjjkhjkhlkl-44898230526.jpeg

Brains are not the biggie.
Knowing your own limitations, self discipline, living below your means and many other things rank higher.

If you want real wealth become a tree farmer or a goatherd. Since I've checked out goatherding and how it works I'll go over that one in more detail:

The hours suck, the big drawback.

You get paid to feed your herd by state and federal parks and forests as well as farms infested with weeds such as kudzu.

Sales of meat and milk are very good

the capital to set up is generally about the same as a McMansion or less.

If you want real wealth become a tree farmer or a goatherd. Since I've checked out goatherding and how it works I'll go over that one in more detail:

You get paid to feed your herd by state and federal parks and forests as well as farms infested with weeds such as kudzu.

Haha I like it! A good hard working job! I would go crazy with a job like that though... I'm not looking for wealth though I just want to be able to help others more. I like where I am at and will be in a hard working lucrative position in the not too distant future. Just need to learn a bit more about business and how to make wise choices with the cashflow. You sound like a very knowledgable man!

Haha I like it! A good hard working job! I would go crazy with a job like that though... I'm not looking for wealth though I just want to be able to help others more. I like where I am at and will be in a hard working lucrative position in the not too distant future. Just need to learn a bit more about business and how to make wise choices with the cashflow. You sound like a very knowledgable man!
If you are going to invest know what you are doing and more importantly know how to figure out if something is outside your circle of competence.

If what you want to do is help people every Starbucks and Panera's in the country has to discard baked goods you can drop that off at a local soup kitchen and it looks good on your resume..

it was supposed to be good but mankind's greed took over as usual. Now it's just a corrupt house of cards continually collapsing upon us all. Time to do away with it. 911 was God turning over the corrupt tables in his house. You are investing in buying and selling other peoples lives to the lowest bidder. no good can come from that. ou have done unto others and now it's being done unto us all and it doesn't seem right all of a sudden. lol. kill all the goldmen sacking your retirement funds you are now forced to invest in their corrupt markets. it's texas holdem on the short stack and worse. the market can and is nothing but manipulation and lies for a few to own the many.

The stock market is subject to the same sort of if it bleeds it leads mindset as any other news people are interested in. Most markets generally don't do anything half the time. That is why there are index funds and ETFs to make watching the market less mind numbing. Make it sound exciting instead of a lesson in how interest compounds, which is what it is, and people pour their money in.

So I'm debating in my own mind if the stock market is a drain on society or if it is beneficial...
We put money in for long term investments in companies.. if they go under we loose out. All it is is people playing with other people's money to try to either better the world with great inventions or make a quick buck. I personally don't see much benefit in it when most middle class people who are invested through investing companies loose their life savings or loose more than what they put in to into because the economy is in shambles or the companies they are vested in go under or just get greedy and sell out. Although I do believe in investing in the companies that will better this world and help sustain things. So why should we rely on a fluctuating market to hopefully have a nest egg for when we retire?
Who said you have to invest in the stock market to build your nest egg. There are other forms of investment such as real estate, ownership in local businesses, precious metals, and collectibles. However, you can loose your shirt in these investments. Investing always involves risk. Without risk, there's no reward. And the secret of all successful investing is weighing the risk versus the reward.

it was supposed to be good but mankind's greed took over as usual. Now it's just a corrupt house of cards continually collapsing upon us all. Time to do away with it. 911 was God turning over the corrupt tables in his house. You are investing in buying and selling other peoples lives to the lowest bidder. no good can come from that. ou have done unto others and now it's being done unto us all and it doesn't seem right all of a sudden. lol. kill all the goldmen sacking your retirement funds you are now forced to invest in their corrupt markets. it's texas holdem on the short stack and worse. the market can and is nothing but manipulation and lies for a few to own the many.
The stock market was created for the 1%, not the 99%. Over the years we made the market a safer place for the public by eliminating a lot of unfair practices but the risks of investing are still there and the 1% will always have advantages over the 99%.

The stock market was created for the 1%, not the 99%. Over the years we made the market a safer place for the public by eliminating a lot of unfair practices but the risks of investing are still there and the 1% will always have advantages over the 99%.
That is my point. It was created by the wealthy manipulators so they had an easier to invest the money, that they already had, to make more. Now I have never paid attention to it because I don't agree with how and why it was created. But since almost every hard working American is invested in it in one way or another I have become interested in it because I do care about the people and unless you actually pay attention to it over the course of a lifetime a 401K is not very beneficial to ones just contributing out of their pay checks. Now most of us are starting to see how corrupt it is and many people want a revolution, which I don't think is the key to anything. Now correct me if I am wrong but this is the stock market in a nutshell.... A guy with no money, due to being controlled by the finical aspect of the world, has a great idea for a business that can help others and change lives. So without the money he turns to the men with the money and signs a contract so that man can "help" him. So basically that contract forms a publicly traded business so others can "benefit" from that companies growth. Now obviously there are different ways to fund a startup campaign so the business would not be publicly traded but if that man making the contract wants it there it will be. So with one simple little transaction the man with the money simply makes more money by doing nothing as long as that company flourishes. So there is the risk. But what most people don't see is how that contract cuts into a businesses profits and takes away from the hard working people who are sitting there making that money for them. While the big man on top uses that money that he really didn't need to begin with to vest in other things and simply using his mind to control the profits he makes. Now if you are in that one percent I applaud you. But I really think it is time to stop looking at how much money can be made and start looking at how we can make this world more sustainable and stop dumping money into houses that have so much room it could house and sustain 20 families. Think about the energy consumption it takes and chain effect that is has on humanity. Most of the one percenters believe in population control from what I understand. We don't need that, we just need better investing and more economical sustainability. Only God has the right to deem who lives and who dies. And if you think Satain is the true God well im sure you will not appreciate his slavery when your time on this earth is done and over with. See God didn't forbid eve to eat from the tree of knowledge to hold her back. He simply did it to test her because he knows that without him, knowledge can the be fruit of all evil.

That is my point. It was created by the wealthy manipulators so they had an easier to invest the money, that they already had, to make more. Now I have never paid attention to it because I don't agree with how and why it was created. But since almost every hard working American is invested in it in one way or another I have become interested in it because I do care about the people and unless you actually pay attention to it over the course of a lifetime a 401K is not very beneficial to ones just contributing out of their pay checks. Now most of us are starting to see how corrupt it is and many people want a revolution, which I don't think is the key to anything. Now correct me if I am wrong but this is the stock market in a nutshell.... A guy with no money, due to being controlled by the finical aspect of the world, has a great idea for a business that can help others and change lives. So without the money he turns to the men with the money and signs a contract so that man can "help" him. So basically that contract forms a publicly traded business so others can "benefit" from that companies growth. Now obviously there are different ways to fund a startup campaign so the business would not be publicly traded but if that man making the contract wants it there it will be. So with one simple little transaction the man with the money simply makes more money by doing nothing as long as that company flourishes. So there is the risk. But what most people don't see is how that contract cuts into a businesses profits and takes away from the hard working people who are sitting there making that money for them. While the big man on top uses that money that he really didn't need to begin with to vest in other things and simply using his mind to control the profits he makes. Now if you are in that one percent I applaud you. But I really think it is time to stop looking at how much money can be made and start looking at how we can make this world more sustainable and stop dumping money into houses that have so much room it could house and sustain 20 families. Think about the energy consumption it takes and chain effect that is has on humanity. Most of the one percenters believe in population control from what I understand. We don't need that, we just need better investing and more economical sustainability. Only God has the right to deem who lives and who dies. And if you think Satain is the true God well im sure you will not appreciate his slavery when your time on this earth is done and over with. See God didn't forbid eve to eat from the tree of knowledge to hold her back. He simply did it to test her because he knows that without him, knowledge can the be fruit of all evil.

I do care about the people and unless you actually pay attention to it over the course of a lifetime a 401K is not very beneficial to ones just contributing out of their pay checks.

Bullshit.

Now most of us are starting to see how corrupt it is and many people want a revolution,

Just the idiots.

In the future, break your stupid rants into paragraphs. You look less crazy that way.

we've let them open all those loop holes and liars dens all over again. don't think because you have a few million in the market you are assured salvation for the penalties that corrupt falling house will impose on the fools that sell each other out. wake up

these are the same kings investing the gold they stole for ever and ever apparently, we never over throw them just let them hide among us to resurface.

I do care about the people and unless you actually pay attention to it over the course of a lifetime a 401K is not very beneficial to ones just contributing out of their pay checks.

Bullshit.

Now most of us are starting to see how corrupt it is and many people want a revolution,

Just the idiots.

In the future, break your stupid rants into paragraphs. You look less crazy that way.
just the true americans that see their democracy, justice system and futures being sold to kings of industry for peanuts. like your brain. a peanut

Bullshit.

Just the idiots.

Don't call Bullshit without backup. It happened in 1929 and again in 2009. That is a 80 year cycle where anyone deeply vested at a high age lost out.

Ahh see you call them idiots. Me I see them as the good hard working Americans who are tired of making crap while they make the rich richer and getting 30% of their checks taken by the government. The idiots are the one too naïve to see what really goes on behind closed doors.

Bullshit.

Just the idiots.

Don't call Bullshit without backup. It happened in 1929 and again in 2009. That is a 80 year cycle where anyone deeply vested at a high age lost out.

Ahh see you call them idiots. Me I see them as the good hard working Americans who are tired of making crap while they make the rich richer and getting 30% of their checks taken by the government. The idiots are the one too naïve to see what really goes on behind closed doors.

It happened in 1929 and again in 2009.

What happened in 1929 and 2009 that would harm someone that invested in their 401K over the course of their lifetime?

Bullshit.

Just the idiots.

Ahh see you call them idiots.

Yes, people who think we need a revolution because of Wall Street are idiots.

and getting 30% of their checks taken by the government.

You don't think that's a good investment for your earnings? LOL!

Bullshit.

Just the idiots.

the looting of wealth by a few at any times hurts us all through out generations you fn idiot

Bullshit.

Just the idiots.

the looting of wealth by a few at any times hurts us all through out generations you fn idiot

I agree, the government should stop looting our wealth.

Forum List

Back