FOX news quietly takes down Hunter mock trial special

FOX is not a news station. They have admitted it in court. They are an entertainment entity. If they need to lie to increase views hip, they are willing to do that. They only way to stop them is to keep holding them responsible through law suits. Keep hitting Murdoch where it hurts the most...in his pocketbook.
Time to sue MSNBC for all the hateful woke crap that fails to entertain us!

Maybe Rupert learned his lesson when he was sued by Dominion Voting machines. When are people gonna learn that FOX lies?
expand...
Any show on Hunter Biden is like the Enquirer or just boring. Hunter lies. WAKE UP...the VOTING MACHINES are/ were corrupt and Dominion and the others are bullying the Truthtellers and ANY VOTING IRREGULARITIES, well, that's a lying SCAM indeed that disenfranchises USA honest Voters everywhere!

But, sometimes it is true, whether the truth hurts or causes offense or not.

This is not to say all are ignorant. Some have agenda's. I favor what is best for me, even if people on the internet think me ignorant for it. I cannot fault people making choices for their personal benefit or agenda. I just do not have to agree. I still think there are a lot of ignorant MFs that get hooked into the FOX Propaganda machine.
Right, agree those are some ignorant Dims alright.

Right, agree those are some ignorant Dims alright.
Just as there are entirely too many ignorant Republicans, also. I am sick of ignorant, assholes of both parties, embarrassing, both party and country.

MSNBC is the most dishonest news station in the USA, just one day of the sickening content causes such severe stress to sane people and sent me into depression!
So when were they sued for lying to their viewers?

That should be the least of your worries, and you know that.

How about

The economy
Inflation
Housing costs
Black people turning away from Dems
Also Hispanics
Also YOUNG people (!!!)
Joe Biden being 149 years old and demented
Columbia idiots
UCLA idiots
General Leftist idiots doing idiotic things
Fox viewers are willfully ignorant and want to be lied to.

Of course they do! Many are MAGA cult members and want to see the "entertainment" that FOX news delivers. Most of their BS are lies, but the ignorant MAGA cult loves it.
But most are America hating Dimtards like you two......
and there is only one cult goosesteper.

That should be the least of your worries, and you know that.

How about

The economy
Inflation
Housing costs
Black people turning away from Dems
Also Hispanics
Also YOUNG people (!!!)
Joe Biden being 149 years old and demented
Columbia idiots
UCLA idiots
General Leftist idiots doing idiotic things
To all:

Anyone want to see 7 pages of Sue posting about Hunter?

I haven't watched Fox in over a year. I watch News Nation--about as objective as you can get these days. So try again.

In March 2021, The New York Times reported that NewsNation hadn't lived up to expectations and was seeing low viewership. Six people at the time reportedly said that NewsNation was becoming increasingly right-wing and conservative in its presentation.
Early in 2021, news broke that Bill Shine, a former co-president of Fox News, had consulted from the beginning on the creation of NewsNation. Since NewsNation’s launch, several incidents of conservative and/or pro-Trump bias have occurred.

Unbiased? I don't think so....

Forum List

Back