Steve King: Most Dreamers Are 'Hauling 75 Pounds Of Marijuana Across The Desert'

That'll win those Latino votes :thup:

Steve King: Most Dreamers Are 'Hauling 75 Pounds Of Marijuana Across The Desert'

King claimed during an interview with Newsmax last week that the majority of young, undocumented immigrants in America -- commonly referred to as Dreamers -- are actively engaged in the drug trade.

"For everyone who's a valedictorian," King claimed, "there's another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert. Those people would be legalized with the same act."

Sounds like ending the drug war would kill two birds with one stone.

King claimed during an interview with Newsmax last week that the majority of young, undocumented immigrants in America -- commonly referred to as Dreamers -- are actively engaged in the drug trade.

"For everyone who's a valedictorian," King claimed, "there's another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert. Those people would be legalized with the same act."

What percent of West Virginia blacks voted for Robert Byrd?

Did Steve King Just Compare Himself To Jesus? | ThinkProgress

Under attack for his comment that undocumented youths are drug mules with cantaloupe-sized calves, Rep. Steve King (R-IA) took to the House floor Thursday afternoon to offer a rambling defense. King recounted a long-ranging history of Western civilization, beginning with a version of Greece in which Aristotle, Plato and Socrates “challenged each other intellectually, like gunslingers did it in the West with guns, they did it with their brains.” Ultimately, he concluded that the U.S. was a bastion of civilization under siege from Mexican drug dealers.
King also seemed to compare himself to Jesus, who was allowed to “face his accusers” so they couldn’t “make allegations behind his back,” gesturing to himself at one point:
As you remember, Mr. Speaker, the high priest said to Jesus, did you really say those things? Did you really preach those things? And Jesus said to the high priest, as the Jews were watching, ask them. They were there, they can tell you. That was, Mr. Speaker, the assertion by Jesus that he had a right to face his accusers. That principle remains today in our law that we have a right to face our accusers. And when he said ‘ask them, they were there, they can tell you,’ he’s facing his accusers and demanding they testify against him rather than make allegations behind his back. And what happened when Jesus said that? They believed and the high priest believed that jesus’ answer was insolent, and the guard struck Jesus. And Jesus said, ‘If I speak wrongly you must prove the wrong. If I speak rightly, why do you punish me?’ He asserted his right to be innocent until proven guilty before a Roman court. Those two principles remain today in our law, a right to face your accuser, innocent until proven guilty, you face that — proven guilty, you face that jury of your peer. you need a quick and speedy trial. they didn’t have that then. the punishment came quickly whether right or wrong.
<more>

Last edited:
After seeing an interview with King he really knows. He's been there and seen what really goes on. He gets it. He knows what needs to be done and has to be done.

Here it is again. King said no such thing. The post is a re-creation of a Huffington blog that took the liberty to characterize King's statements in a way that was sure to fuel the incredible left wing's capacity for hatred. Is it alleged by the left that all the "dreamers" are choir boys? If so it's a dangerous and ignorant assumption intentionally promoted by the hate-America open borders crowd.

What percent of West Virginia blacks voted for Robert Byrd?

All five of them. :tongue:

Here it is again. King said no such thing. The post is a re-creation of a Huffington blog that took the liberty to characterize King's statements in a way that was sure to fuel the incredible left wing's capacity for hatred. Is it alleged by the left that all the "dreamers" are choir boys? If so it's a dangerous and ignorant assumption intentionally promoted by the hate-America open borders crowd.

Actually, check Post 19, it's one that I posted, and it also shows King saying those things himself.

There was no "characterization", nor was there anything to twist his words.

King said it himself.

Like I said..................check Post 19.

I am watching the MAFIA dirt weed business going belly up here in Maine.

Why?

Our medical Marijuana law insures that we have POT GROWN BY AMERICANS FOR AMERICANS.

We are ALREADY seeing the ECONOMIC benefits of this law locally.

People get better pot (meaning its cheaper because less is needed) and the growers and care givers are now making money legally and paying TAXES on it, too.

The Marijuana Mafias of columbia and Mexico must be bumming!

LEGALIZE IT at watch the same economic benefits accrue to your states, too!

Last edited:
God, those righties do love to court the Hispanic vote

the way you saints on the left court them...causing an Hispanic AMERICAN citizen to go into hiding because he's afraid with all the hate you lefties and race baiters have spewed after he was found NOT GUILTY in our countries court of laws..

You people are such two faced HYPOCRITES and I hope they see how FAKE and Phony the Democrats so called, caring for them is with this case...
and here's the sad part...You would rather PUT DOWN a LEGAL American citizen to court ILLEGAL immigrants, the hell with the millions still out of employment...you lefties are so damn generous you don't care if you add millions more onto the welfare programs off the BACKS of the taxpayers...but this way you can CROW...we Democrats care more and LOVE YOU you so don't forget who to vote for...pathetic

Last edited:
Steve King thinks he's catering to his far right base, I guess, but he just sounds ignorant.

What could be more IGNORANT than the so-called Commander-in-Chief calls the sacrifice of lives of four patriotic Americans "PHONY"?

Maybe the death of a border security agent, caused by weapon supplied by THIS administration is more IGNORANT maybe it is less PHONY?

Maybe the fact that the NSA can spy on you like Big Brother is less IGNORANT and less PHONY?

Maybe the fact that the President who is neither exclusively black nor white, but claims to be black for politically correct and expedient results is not IGNORANT, and maybe he is right.

But this empty-suit pretender is about as PHONY as a three dollar bill.

Interestingly enough, most Dreamers are those who were brought to this country before they even hit their teens.

Most of them did a good job in school, and hoped for something better.

Wanna know something interesting? Most Dreamers would not even flinch at serving a full 6 year term in the military and getting discharged honorably.

I'm wondering how many of those who oppose the Dream Act would willingly serve?

Me? I did 21 years, and am a U.S. Citizen born in Montana. I also saw several immigrants get their citizenship while they were in (I was a Personnelman, which meant I dealt with the records), and I have more respect for them (because they were willing to put their asses on the line) than I ever would for some idiot like Ted Nugent, Bill O'Reilly, Michelle Bachmann, Ted Cruz or any other right wing foaming idiot who says they support the military.

My fried Cas (whose nickname is used to protect the guilty) came to this country on a visa, decided to enlist and has my utmost respect. Even though I saw him fuck up on occasion, he's still better than those idiots that I referenced in the previous paragraph.

And yeah.............we used to joke on him about not carrying his green card.

But know what? The whole office was proud of him on the day he became a citizen. That was one of the better days of my life, because someone who I knew deserved it, got what they were working for.

Last edited:
It is also true. Some of those dreamers are gang raping 13 year old girls.

It just doesn't sound as touchy feely as a lie.

It's true? Do you have a link for that?

good enuff ?

ILLEGALS GANG RAPED 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL: TEXAS RUNAWAY GIRL GANG RAPED BY MORE THAN A DOZEN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS INSIDE THEIR APARTMENT, TWO WERE ARRESTED BUT POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR OTHERS | katenews2day

ILLEGALS GANG RAPED 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL: TEXAS RUNAWAY GIRL GANG RAPED BY MORE THAN A DOZEN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS INSIDE THEIR APARTMENT, TWO WERE ARRESTED BUT POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR OTHERS

I'd venture a guess that most of the people smuggling drugs across the Mexican/American border are legal Mexican/American immigrants. Not only do you avoid suspicion, but let's get real. Are these Mexicans jumping fences and swimming rivers with millions of dollars worth of drugs strapped to them?

and try carrying 75 pounds across the desert.....

Come on, folks. Everyone knows the Republicans are right. Darkies are nothing but diseased rapists and drug smugglers. The sooner we get around to dusting them with some Zyklon-B and tossing them in the ovens, the better off America will be.

Vote Republican for a cleaner, whiter America. And be sure to pick up your free armband in the lobby on your way out.

Last edited:
Come on, folks. Everyone knows the Republicans are right. Darkies are nothing but diseased rapists and drug smugglers. The sooner we get around to dusting them with some Zyklon-B and tossing them in the ovens, the better off America will be.

Vote Republican for a cleaner, whiter America. And be sure to pick up your free armband in the lobby on your way out.

quit listening to Deans CD's about Republicans G.....only the more Far Right feel that way....Moderate Republicans have lived among "Brownies" in the S.West for decades....its no big deal to them.....

quit listening to Deans CD's about Republicans G.....only the more Far Right feel that way....Moderate Republicans have lived among "Brownies" in the S.West for decades....its no big deal to them.....
What happened to Arizona?

well now, you sure went and lowered yourself into the gutter and joined other left wing nutters cult members of the hufferpufferpost..totally uncalled for

Last edited:

Forum List

Back