Steve King dons the white hood again

Yep - he actually tweeted THIS - Whadda dick :cuckoo:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.”

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) took to Twitter on Friday to rail against the scourge of multiculturalism:

King's ideological alignment with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on the topic of immigration is hardly a surprise, given Orban's desire to build Hungary into "an illiberal state based on national foundations." For his part, King claimed in 2013 that illegal immigrants crossing the border had "calves the size of cantaloupes because they've been hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." In a 2016 appearance on MSNBC, King asked the gathered panel if they could name a single "subgroup" of people who had contributed more to civilization than white people.

This isn't the first time King has tweeted in support of Orban, either. Last month, Orban's statement that "a nation which expects its biological survival from immigrants won't survive" was highlighted by the white nationalist group Defend Europa on Twitter — and subsequently retweeted by King, who called Orban's statement "an axiom of history and of humanity."

In 2013, King said, "There isn't anyone that can fairly characterize me as anti-immigrant." Kelly O'Meara Morales

GOP Rep. Steve King really doesn't like diversity

steve%2Bking%2Bracist.jpg
Rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate is universal, a threat to civilized people everywhere.

Rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate propagated by Republican elected officials is reprehensible.

Rev Wright is the most racist
funny how blacks/libs never show any blacks as racist

Yep - he actually tweeted THIS - Whadda dick :cuckoo:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.”

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) took to Twitter on Friday to rail against the scourge of multiculturalism:

King's ideological alignment with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on the topic of immigration is hardly a surprise, given Orban's desire to build Hungary into "an illiberal state based on national foundations." For his part, King claimed in 2013 that illegal immigrants crossing the border had "calves the size of cantaloupes because they've been hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." In a 2016 appearance on MSNBC, King asked the gathered panel if they could name a single "subgroup" of people who had contributed more to civilization than white people.

This isn't the first time King has tweeted in support of Orban, either. Last month, Orban's statement that "a nation which expects its biological survival from immigrants won't survive" was highlighted by the white nationalist group Defend Europa on Twitter — and subsequently retweeted by King, who called Orban's statement "an axiom of history and of humanity."

In 2013, King said, "There isn't anyone that can fairly characterize me as anti-immigrant." Kelly O'Meara Morales

GOP Rep. Steve King really doesn't like diversity

steve%2Bking%2Bracist.jpg
Rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate is universal, a threat to civilized people everywhere.

Rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate propagated by Republican elected officials is reprehensible.
white extremists have murdered a whopping 77 people -since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every YEAR
blacks commit more hate crime per capita
blacks commit more crime per capita
blacks graduate at the lowest levels
blacks are more of a threat to civilized people everywhere, more than any racists whites/etc
the numbers prove it

blacks are more of a threat to civilized people everywhere, more than any racists whites/etc
the numbers prove it

Oh you mean the numbers that you failed to link and pulled directly outta your butt? :)

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

the numbers prove it

Oh you mean the numbers that you failed to link and pulled directly outta your butt? :)

He'll never get elected now.....

the numbers prove it

now you will look like an idiot--instead of asking politely
here you go:
hate crimes--FBI stats!!
Offenders

white extremists murders
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police.
this is UNDENIABLE!!! --police should fear BLACKS-not the opposite !!!!!!!
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

crime totals
Table 43

Last edited:
the numbers prove it

graduation rates
The Condition of Education - Elementary and Secondary Education - Student Effort, Persistence and Progress - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator April (2017)
this is not counting private schools which are mostly white and have a higher graduation rate than public !!!!!!!!

the numbers prove it

I've posted these numerous times on the forum
you must not do any research--or you look at Rev Wright Racist News
boy--who would thought blacks commit more hate crimes per capita??
no many--that's why the MSM and poeple like you are full of SHIT

graduation rates
The Condition of Education - Elementary and Secondary Education - Student Effort, Persistence and Progress - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator April (2017)
this is not counting private schools which are mostly white and have a higher graduation rate than public

Oh I see - you managed to link ONE of your contentions.

There are many environmental factors that contribute to lower black graduation rates. Wonder if you'd have completed high school had you grown up poor in the inner city and been asked to parent your younger siblings after your deadbeat Dad flew the coup?

Keep working' on it Skippy

Put that butt nugget back where it belongs please

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:
  • 46.3 percent were white.
  • 26.1 percent were black or African American.
https://www.theroot.com/fbi-releases-hate-crime-statistics-for-2016-majority-o-1820422472

graduation rates
this is not counting private schools which are mostly white and have a higher graduation rate than public

Oh I see - you managed to link ONE of your contentions.

There are many environmental factors that contribute to lower black graduation rates. Wonder if you'd have completed high school had you grown up poor in the inner city and been asked to parent your younger siblings after your deadbeat Dad flew the coup?

Keep working' on it Skippy
yes--there are the UNDENIABLE numbers--from my A$$!! you didn't think I had any!! did you
now YOU are the stupid one --YOU are the racist/hater
I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood
we listened to black music, talked black, dressed black, etc
we called each other the N word
blacks sometimes jumped us and started crap--racism?
one black family that just moved into the neighbor hood gave us crap all the time--racism? until I beat the crap out of one of them--later on we became friends
did I hate blacks for this NO !!!!!!! we were still super friends with everyone else....
we never thought anything about white or black--we didn't see too many white kids as it was

Last edited:

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:
https://www.theroot.com/fbi-releases-hate-crime-statistics-for-2016-majority-o-1820422472
hahhahah --you don't get it do you??
you don't know what per capita means
you don't know the population by race
look at that! blacks are committing hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites---you can do basic math yes???

you just proved you don't understand basic math and basic English

yes--there are the UNDENIABLE numbers--from my A$$!! you didn't think I had any!! did you
one black family that just moved into the neighbor hood gave us crap all the time--racism? until I beat the crap out of one of them--later on we became friends
did I hate blacks for this NO !!!!!!! we were still super friends with everyone else....
we never thought anything about white or black--we didn't see to many white kids as it was

So you were born poor and black?

:D

we never thought anything about white or black--we didn't see to many white kids as it was

So you were born poor and black?

:D

yes

STOP PICKING ON STEVE KING!!!!

I think it’s mean to pick on Steve King. He totally represents the Republican Party. And there’s no difference at all between the rhetoric of Steve King and the rhetoric of the GOP leader, Donald Trump.

Why Republicans are singling out Steve King and serving him up as a sacrifice is a complete mystery to me.

Own him.

Own his rhetoric.

Be proud of who you are.

Forum List

Back