DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

Coming to a country to try and work, survive, contribute and achieve a successful life
Depending on tax payer funded assistance to survive
because you can not legally work nor contribute
is not a successful life....

All deferred illegals should be required to repay
all assistance they have received
90% are employed and contributing to our country
Irrelevant. They're criminals and should be deported. No sympathy should be given to these Wetbacks.
They won't be criminals once Trump is finished. Obama tossed it up and Trumps gonna slam it down.

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.
And, before they were processed, they were held in quarantine

If you exhibited any signs or systems of contagious diseases
you were held in Ellis island hospital, treated and sent back

If you were disabled, mentally Ill
or deemed not fit/sound, you were sent back..
one member of a family unit not allowed entry,
prevented the entire family unit from entering

It wasn't long after that
immigration restrictions were put into effect

At this point, I hope I live long enough to say...
uh huh...told ya so

Coming to a country to try and work, survive, contribute and achieve a successful life

Irrelevant. They're criminals and should be deported. No sympathy should be given to these Wetbacks.
How are dreamers criminals BTW? I'd love to hear you try and explain that!

They are not citizens. They are here illegally with no government issued United States birth certificates and no government issued social security numbers. Therefore, they are criminals. We are a nation of laws.

Oye vay...I just don't have the energy

They are not citizens. They are here illegally with no United States birth certificates and no social security numbers. Therefore, they are criminals. We are a nation of laws.
That's not a crime genus... Being in this country without documentation is a civil offense not a criminal offense. Ya know like a traffic ticket

Bullshit, Steve! A SSN is not a legal requirement for residence in the USA.
And there are millions of people born elsewhere who will never have a US-issued birth certificate.

They are not citizens. They are here illegally with no United States birth certificates and no social security numbers. Therefore, they are criminals. We are a nation of laws.
That's not a crime genus... Being in this country without documentation is a civil offense not a criminal offense. Ya know like a traffic ticket
We have immigration laws. They're in violation of them. They should be deported. The first legislation by the first Congress was the 1790 Naturalization Act. Even then, our founders were specific on which people they wanted as new citizens.

I don't think depeorting the dreamers or trying to deport 10+million people for that matter is a realistic or smart solution/punishment. There needs to be a pathway coupled with better border security if you really want a solution.
Darling, don't you get it

If we would have been enforcing our immigration laws
and not enticing people to illegally enter our country
we wouldn't be dealing with those number of illegal immigrants

We have to send a message
using those, who will have to be the example

Collectively, those who are here illegally,
will have to face what they've tried to avoid...deportation
See you lost me there. You don't send a message at the expense of innocent people. That is just plane wrong. We can send a message by better securing our borders and better tracking people who are visiting our country. We can make the immigration process better so it isn't an impossible mountain to climb... There are plenty of things that we can do that better upholds the values that most identify with our great country...

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
See you lost me there. You don't send a message at the expense of innocent people. That is just plane wrong
Well, you certainly don't send the wrong message
and you certainly don't allow illegal immigrants
to dictate their own immigration policies and laws!

Look, DACA is a pay to stay program
It's wrong to pick and choose who will be deported
Its not fair for one kid to stay and another to have to leave
Its not fair for a mother to stay but a childless woman to leave
Its not fair for one family unit to stay but another family unit can't

Life is not fair and there will always be
innocent casualties because of someone else's choices

Sparing consequences doesn't help people to grow
allowing them does, no matter how unfair it seems

They adjusted when they came to America,
they'll adjust when they're back in Mexico

Innocence or not, this country has immigration laws...
breaking these laws has consequences
we are responsible for enforcing our laws
not for the fallout and casualties of their consequences

If I took my child to a Holiday Inn and that child broke the TV in the room, the Holiday Inn would have every right to KICK BOTH THE CHILD AND ME OUT OF THE HOTEL.
If I took my child to a Holiday Inn and that child broke the TV in the room, the Holiday Inn would have every right to KICK BOTH THE CHILD AND ME OUT OF THE HOTEL.
:uhh: Huh???

Actually, the hotel has every right to compensation for damages
and can bill your cc on file or keep your security deposit

If it was merely accidental, the hotel has no right
to kick out the guest...if the guests are unruly,
having parties and disturbing other guests, etc,
then the hotel has every right to ask you to leave.

Otherwise...what's that to do with anything we're discussing?

They have every right, except violation of discrimination law, to protect the sovereignty of their property. Regardless of if that protection envolves customers with or without children.

Are you fucking serious with that question? He announced that he will end DACA and toss it to congress, which is unlikely to act, in 6 months which will effectively but 8K dreamers at risk of deportation.

Stop the lies!

As you know, the courts were about to terminate DACA since, as you know, it was an unconstitutional Executive Order. Even petulant former President Obama said the same thing.

Much as you despise President Trump, he did the compassionate thing and put the failed immigration laws in the hands of Congress. If they do nothing, it is on them, not President Trump. Democrats and Republicans will be equally at fault.

i-KzHr38m-Th.jpg

Are you fucking serious with that question? He announced that he will end DACA and toss it to congress, which is unlikely to act, in 6 months which will effectively but 8K dreamers at risk of deportation.

Stop the lies!

As you know, the courts were about to terminate DACA since, as you know, it was an unconstitutional Executive Order. Even petulant former President Obama said the same thing.

Much as you despise President Trump, he did the compassionate thing and put the failed immigration laws in the hands of Congress. If they do nothing, it is on them, not President Trump. Democrats and Republicans will be equally at fault.

i-KzHr38m-Th.jpg
I do not know that the courts were about to terminate DACA. That is just some made up bovine excrement. He was reacting- prematurely, and stupidly declaring a short and arbitrary time frame- to the threat of a lawsuit that had not even been files yet.

Compassionate? We'll see how compassionate he is when congress fails to act. If he extends DACA is base will abandon him and he could not stand that.

How exactly was DACA a "failed policy" ?Your uneducated opinion that it is unconstitutional is not worth a hill of beans

You are making absurd assumptions. How the hell do you know the squatters aren't looking to make a better life. They only want to live in your home so they can work in a better job and give their kids a better education.

Jebus youre a heartless bastard.

That's GREAT! And my grandparents exercised that choice around the turn of the last century when they came to America LEGALLY.

We have a system whereby immigrants may become a citizen of our great nation LEGALLY.

Now Congress has the duty update our immigration laws. Why are you opposed to that process?

Do we not have the right and obligation to control who becomes a citizen and who does not?

Do we not have the right and obligation to control who comes to work temporarily in our country and to have absolute control of our borders?

Stop the lies!

i-KzHr38m-Th.jpg
There have been multiple lawsuits since 2012 about DACA and no court has deemed it unconstitutional. Why would I know that it was about to be terminated? BTW it wasn't an executive order or a law it was a memo that directed prosecutorial discretion. It didn't change the status of the dreamers it simply provided them with protection from deportation through deferred action and possible work authorization.

Stop the lies!

i-KzHr38m-Th.jpg
There have been multiple lawsuits since 2012 about DACA and no court has deemed it unconstitutional. Why would I know that it was about to be terminated? BTW it wasn't an executive order or a law it was a memo that directed prosecutorial discretion. It didn't change the status of the dreamers it simply provided them with protection from deportation through deferred action and possible work authorization.
There have been no lawsuits regarding DACA and its constitutionality. Texas vs US (DAPA and DACA 2.0) says quite the opposite,
Prior to the implementation of DAPA, twenty-six states—led by Texas—challenged the policies announced in the November 20, 2014 memorandum in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. In an order issued on February 16, 2015, the district court preliminarily enjoined the policies nationwide.[2] The district court held that the plaintiff states were likely to succeed on their claim that the DAPA program did not comply with relevant authorities.

The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit affirmed, holding that Texas and the other states had demonstrated a substantial likelihood of success on the merits and satisfied the other requirements for a preliminary injunction.[3] The Fifth Circuit concluded that the Department’s DAPA policy conflicted with the discretion authorized by Congress. In considering the DAPA program, the court noted that the Immigration and Nationality Act “flatly does not permit the reclassification of millions of illegal aliens as lawfully present and thereby make them newly eligible for a host of federal and state benefits, including work authorization.” According to the court, “DAPA is foreclosed by Congress’s careful plan; the program is ‘manifestly contrary to the statute’ and therefore was properly enjoined.”

Although the original DACA policy was not challenged in the lawsuit, both the district and appellate court decisions relied on factual findings about the implementation of the 2012 DACA memorandum. The Fifth Circuit agreed with the lower court that DACA decisions were not truly discretionary,[4] and that DAPA and expanded DACA would be substantially similar in execution. Both the district court and the Fifth Circuit concluded that implementation of the program did not comply with the Administrative Procedure Act because the Department did not implement it through notice-and-comment rulemaking.

The Supreme Court affirmed the Fifth Circuit’s ruling by equally divided vote (4-4).[5] The evenly divided ruling resulted in the Fifth Circuit order being affirmed.

These vile sick xenophobes do not represent our country.

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

"They need to go back to Mexico"… yeah, he actually went there.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.
Not wanting illegals here makes American citizens un-American? How the hell do you figure that?

I'm trying to get an explanation on that, too.

No decent person would ever be against a Dreamer, using the sins of the father against an innocent child. It amazes me just how many Americans cannot be called decent people.

I do not know that the courts were about to terminate DACA. That is just some made up bovine excrement. He was reacting- prematurely, and stupidly declaring a short and arbitrary time frame- to the threat of a lawsuit that had not even been files yet.

Compassionate? We'll see how compassionate he is when congress fails to act. If he extends DACA is base will abandon him and he could not stand that.

How exactly was DACA a "failed policy" ?Your uneducated opinion that it is unconstitutional is not worth a hill of beans

Of course, you don't know about it, you lap at the bowl of progressive sites eager to feed you only what they wish for you to know.

Federal judge rules DACA likely violates the law but he dismisses ICE agents suit on technicality
PUBLISHED:
Wed,
JUL 31st 2013 @ 4:58 pm EDT by Roy Beck

The federal court today essentially agreed with the ICE agents.

But the court dismissed the court suit today based on a procedural question and not the merits of the case.

The judge wrote in today's opinion that he had concluded that:

Plaintiffs were likely to succeed on the merits of their claim that the Department of Homeland Security has implemented a program contrary to congressional mandate. "

Kris Kobach, the lead attorney for the ICE agents, issued this statement:

Today, the court once again made clear that the Obama Administration’s DACA Directive violates federal law.

"The question that the court focused on in the ruling was a purely jurisdictional one—whether this case can proceed in federal court or whether it must go through administrative bodies in the executive branch.

"But the fact remains that the Obama Administration is ordering ICE agents to break the law, as recognized by a federal court. It is imperative that this attack on the rule of law be stopped, one way or another.”

Federal judge rules DACA likely violates the law but he dismisses ICE agents suit on technicality

###

DACA is unconstitutional and Obama’s the ‘cruel’ one
By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Thursday, September 7, 2017
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, DACA, came into being on the wings of an unconstitutional act.

That’s the core theme here — not that President Donald Trump is cruel, not that law-and-order Republicans are heartless, not even that poor innocent families may be torn apart and sent their separate ways.

DACA is unconstitutional.

Barack Obama brought the amnesty provision into being in 2012, by unilateral action, after he couldn’t get his way in Congress.

In 2014, Obama tried to expand DACA, but was rebuffed by rebelling states and court rulings.

And all this after Obama himself noted he couldn’t go it alone on immigration policy — that, as he said in 2010, “I am president, I am not king,” and that, as he said in 2011, “with respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case.”

DACA is unconstitutional and Obama’s the ‘cruel’ one

###

NEWS
MAY 26 2015, 5:12 PM ET
Court: Obama’s Immigration Programs to Remain on Hold
by SUZANNE GAMBOA

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals refused to lift a Texas judge's injunction that put on hold Obama administration immigration programs providing deferrals of deportations and work permits for millions of immigrants illegally in the U.S.

The programs were made possible through executive action ordered by President Barack Obama. The appeals court ruled 2-1 against the administration Tuesday. The decision arises from a lawsuit filed by 26 states opposing the programs, known by their acronyms DACA and DAPA. The lawsuit did not challenge a more limited form of DACA that Obama authorized in 2012.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, whose state is leading the legal challenge, hailed the decision saying Obama's "attempt to bypass the will of the American people was successfully checked again today."

The federal government had asked the appeals court for an emergency stay, setting aside the Texas judge's block on Obama's action. But the appeals court said the government is unlikely to succeed in its appeal of the Texas judge's decision and so would not issue the stay. In addition, the appeals court rejected an additional government request that the programs be allowed to go forward in other states outside of Texas.

Court: Obama's Immigration Programs to Remain on Hold

###

News release from Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition:
Nashville – This morning, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 4-4 in the case of Texas vs. United States, the lawsuit brought by Texas, Tennessee, and 24 other states against President Obama’s 2014 executive actions on immigration. As a result of the court’s deadlock, two programs that would have allowed more than 4 million Americans and an estimated 38,000 Tennesseans to apply for a deferral from deportation and employment authorization remain blocked.

Humphrey on the Hill

Forum List

Back