Steve King dons the white hood again

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Yep - he actually tweeted THIS - Whadda dick :cuckoo:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.”

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) took to Twitter on Friday to rail against the scourge of multiculturalism:

King's ideological alignment with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on the topic of immigration is hardly a surprise, given Orban's desire to build Hungary into "an illiberal state based on national foundations." For his part, King claimed in 2013 that illegal immigrants crossing the border had "calves the size of cantaloupes because they've been hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." In a 2016 appearance on MSNBC, King asked the gathered panel if they could name a single "subgroup" of people who had contributed more to civilization than white people.

This isn't the first time King has tweeted in support of Orban, either. Last month, Orban's statement that "a nation which expects its biological survival from immigrants won't survive" was highlighted by the white nationalist group Defend Europa on Twitter — and subsequently retweeted by King, who called Orban's statement "an axiom of history and of humanity."

In 2013, King said, "There isn't anyone that can fairly characterize me as anti-immigrant." Kelly O'Meara Morales

GOP Rep. Steve King really doesn't like diversity

steve%2Bking%2Bracist.jpg

Liberals are terrified of the truth. To them, every one is a potential Kate Steinle.

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.”
Hard to argue against that statement! Seems the Hungarian Prime Minister is putting his country first as it should be.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) took to Twitter on Friday to rail against the scourge of multiculturalism:

King's ideological alignment with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on the topic of immigration is hardly a surprise, given Orban's desire to build Hungary into "an illiberal state based on national foundations." For his part, King claimed in 2013 that illegal immigrants crossing the border had "calves the size of cantaloupes because they've been hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." In a 2016 appearance on MSNBC, King asked the gathered panel if they could name a single "subgroup" of people who had contributed more to civilization than white people.

This isn't the first time King has tweeted in support of Orban, either. Last month, Orban's statement that "a nation which expects its biological survival from immigrants won't survive" was highlighted by the white nationalist group Defend Europa on Twitter — and subsequently retweeted by King, who called Orban's statement "an axiom of history and of humanity."

In 2013, King said, "There isn't anyone that can fairly characterize me as anti-immigrant." Kelly O'Meara Morales

Diversity = Adversity.

inevitably, sooner or later.

The mixing of cultures can greatly improve a nation... sometimes. It depends on the culture. Shitty third world cultures will only harm superior cultures though.

If youre a refugee from some hell hole that you and your people fucked up and now youre running from that mess, then we dont fucking need you. Your people suck and you bring nothing of value to my great nation.

If youre from a nation with a great track record, then we can talk, especially if youre a doctor, mathematician, scientist, etc.

Last edited:

tears flowing.GIF

He's right, "diversity" fucked my neighborhood up

I feel that the best policy is for every American to do one's best to accept the inevitable changes in our country.

One has a choice, in my opinion: Either do one's best under the new circumstances or leave the country.

If one decides to stay here, one will have to choose a city/state where one feels the most comfortable.

If one is relatively young, one will probably have to move several times as circumstances change.

Representative King, I feel, is misleading people if he implies that what Hungary is doing can be repeated in our country.

"King asked the gathered panel if they could name a single "subgroup" of people who had contributed more to civilization than white people."

.. and yet not one angry lefty could answer his question honestly.

Diversity = Adversity.

inevitably, sooner or later.

Nonsense - are you the offspring of Native Americans?
You mean those culturally inferior people who hadnt even invented the wheel before we arrived? Its a miracle any of them are left. Most inferior cultures have been swallowed up by history. The indians should consider themselves very lucky.

I feel that the best policy is for every American to do one's best to accept the inevitable changes in our country.

One has a choice, in my opinion: Either do one's best under the new circumstances or leave the country.

If one decides to stay here, one will have to choose a city/state where one feels the most comfortable.

If one is relatively young, one will probably have to move several times as circumstances change.

Representative King, I feel, is misleading people if he implies that what Hungary is doing can be repeated in our country.

I've made three moves in my life and never once did it have anything to do with too much or too little diversity. And young people are even less prone to think in such a way - their college experience was probably very diverse and they're over it.

I've made three moves in my life and never once did it have anything to do with too much or too little diversity. And young people are even less prone to think in such a way - their college experience was probably very diverse and they're over it.
Mingling with the countries best and brightest isnt the same thing as mingling with ghetto trash. If they spent 4 years around ghetto trash, they would have a much different experience.

End automatic citizenship for children of non-citizens.

Mingling with the countries best and brightest isnt the same thing as mingling with ghetto trash. If they spent 4 years around ghetto trash, they would have a much different experience.

Ghetto trash comes in many colors. But you're probably fine with it as long as they voted for Trump.

trash.jpeg

Ghetto trash comes in many colors. But you're probably fine with it as long as they voted for Trump.

trash.jpeg
You think im going to give inferior white cultures a pass? You are mistaken. Race means nothing to me. I judge people according to how they live and operate on a day to day basis. Im particularly hard on groups who have a history of being fuck ups. I consider it my duty to shame them any chance i get. Shame is a powerful motivator for change.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back