DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

If I took my child to a Holiday Inn and that child broke the TV in the room, the Holiday Inn would have every right to KICK BOTH THE CHILD AND ME OUT OF THE HOTEL.
Wow, what a great analogy, did you think of that all by yourself?

So to bring it back to reality... what TV did the dreamer children break?

We already know your a heartless bastard.

Does the Inn owner have that right or not. Is that punishing the child.

Just like when I asked you if you would be a heartless bastard by expelling a squatters child from your home.

You like flipping the problemon the American people instead of on the people who caused the problem.

The heartless bastard is the parent. Not us.
You love using examples that are completely different from the actual situation. Coming to a country to try and work, survive, contribute and achieve a successful life and not the same as squatting in somebodies private residence or breaking a hotel TV. Its an absurd comparison. Plus you never answered my question... What "TV" did the dreamers break?
Any more absurd then you thinking of them as refugees? Refugees are sent back home when their status is no longer needed. So in essence you are agreeing DACA people should be sent back. LOL
Sounds like you're not understanding me. DACA kids did not break the law, they were brought here, the option is to punish them by removing them from the only community they know and cast them out to a foreign country which they do not know or give them legal status and allow them to come out of the shadows so they can live a normal life and contribute to America. To me they are closer to a refugee (somebody brought here to escape hardships and oppression) than lawbreakers. get it?
Sounds like you are painting with a broad brush. Some DACA recipients may have been brought here by their parents, some may have came by themselves. Deportation is not punishment. Refugees must go back home when their status is no longer continued. You really don't seem to know what "refugee" actually means. Being in violation of the law doesn't necessarily constitute that they are lawbreakers. Deportation may be the outcome.

Last edited:
Based off President Trumps previous statements (prior to running for president) if Congress doesn't do anything (which I feel they will not be able to) I suspect President Trump will pardon them and confer citizenship like Regan did. I personally disagree with that idea, but I do think that's what he'll do. I believe it'd be much better for Congress' reputation if they put down a tenable method for Dreamers to become legal citizens but they're too busy playing partisan games for campaign funding to care what all the centers and independents think of them.
Reagan didn't pardon illegals nor did he confer citizenship on anybody, he doesn't have that authority.

Being in violation of the law doesn't necessarily constitute that they are lawbreakers.
You are correct, which is why I support the laws being fixed so that people who are not lawbreakers aren't living here in violation of the law.

Being in violation of the law doesn't necessarily constitute that they are lawbreakers.
You are correct, which is why I support the laws being fixed so that people who are not lawbreakers aren't living here in violation of the law.
The laws are what they are, they aren't suppose to allow one to keep their spoils or to gain from being in violation of law.

They can apply from their home country to re-enter here legally.

The laws are what they are, they aren't suppose to allow one to keep their spoils or to gain from being in violation of law.

Exactly.

Thats your point of view. I disagree. I'm fine with this being their home country and going through a process for legalization or citizenship from here. Its fine if you don't agree, thats what elections are for. We will see what Trump and congress does.

Thats your point of view. I disagree. I'm fine with this being their home country and going through a process for legalization or citizenship from here. Its fine if you don't agree, thats what elections are for. We will see what Trump and congress does.
It's not only my point of view, it is the actual laws as they are.

So far, elections have left your views in the bottom of the pool.

We will see what Congress does and how things play out.

Based off President Trumps previous statements (prior to running for president) if Congress doesn't do anything (which I feel they will not be able to) I suspect President Trump will pardon them and confer citizenship like Regan did. I personally disagree with that idea, but I do think that's what he'll do. I believe it'd be much better for Congress' reputation if they put down a tenable method for Dreamers to become legal citizens but they're too busy playing partisan games for campaign funding to care what all the centers and independents think of them.
Reagan didn't pardon illegals nor did he confer citizenship on anybody, he doesn't have that authority.

True, Regan pushed an amnesty bill through, you don't think Trump could play hard ball and do the same?

Regardless, you sure about the latter? Duncan Renaldo - Robert E. Lee

Obama issues rare immigration-related pardon

(My apologies for these links going in slow, the dictation function sucks for including links on message boards and I'm having to use my mouse on my left hand - everything's backwards o_O)

Last edited:

True, no argument here... I think the dreamers are going to be just fine. Trump and many republicans in congress have expressed a desire to keep them here, its just going to cost us some funding for the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. ha

True, Regan pushed an amnesty bill through, you don't think Trump could play hard ball and do the same?

Regardless, you sure about the latter? Duncan Renaldo - Robert E. Lee
Pardons on individual basis is not the same as pardoning an entire group. SMFH

You might want to do a little better research, Renaldo entered the US legally and was simply out of status when he was arrested for being in the country illegally. The President pardoned his jailing after 2 years.

EWI's can not be pardoned by the President. :SHRUG:

Last edited:

True, no argument here... I think the dreamers are going to be just fine. Trump and many republicans in congress have expressed a desire to keep them here, its just going to cost us some funding for the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. ha
The wall being built is simply upgrading what is already there to include the additional 112 miles that Obama failed to complete as per law. There will be no wall built the entire length of the southern border.

Trump may like to do whatever with the DACA recipients, yet it is Congress that will have to do something or nothing will be done with them.

The wall being built is simply upgrading what is already there to include the additional 112 miles that Obama failed to complete as per law. There will be no wall built the entire length of the southern border.

Trump may like to do whatever with the DACA recipients, yet it is Congress that will have to do something or nothing will be done with them.
Agreed and agreed though Trump is going to have tremendous influence on the bill that comes out of congress as he ultimately is the one who is or isn't going to sign it.

Just more proof that you are insane! You think that wanting to abolish the electoral college is tantamount to dissolving the union? Is it possible that you actually believe your own bullshit. ? If you do, that is really pathetic!

Do you ever read beyond the headlines from these marginal sources or do you just mindlessly post what you think will score a point? Now THAT is as stupid as stupid gets!

What's sad is that this actually is the best you can do. You spend your time on leftist hate sites and think that the shit on them is actually true,

What Stalinists like you call for is indeed eradicating the United States Constitution. That you were unable to seize power last November pointed many of you at the EC. But not that the fascist scum in the link did NOT call for an Amendment to try and remove the voice of the smaller states, but rather called for ending the Constitution altogether with an Constitutional Convention.

I assume you are not so fucking stupid that you didn't know what this meant, and were rather simply lying, as you of the left tend to do.

You've had the shit kicked out of you, go lick your wounds like a good little fascist now.

I don't think depeorting the dreamers or trying to deport 10+million people for that matter is a realistic or smart solution/punishment. There needs to be a pathway coupled with better border security if you really want a solution.
Darling, don't you get it

If we would have been enforcing our immigration laws
and not enticing people to illegally enter our country
we wouldn't be dealing with those number of illegal immigrants

We have to send a message
using those, who will have to be the example

Collectively, those who are here illegally,
will have to face what they've tried to avoid...deportation
See you lost me there. You don't send a message at the expense of innocent people. That is just plane wrong. We can send a message by better securing our borders and better tracking people who are visiting our country. We can make the immigration process better so it isn't an impossible mountain to climb... There are plenty of things that we can do that better upholds the values that most identify with our great country...

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
See you lost me there. You don't send a message at the expense of innocent people. That is just plane wrong
Well, you certainly don't send the wrong message
and you certainly don't allow illegal immigrants
to dictate their own immigration policies and laws!

Look, DACA is a pay to stay program
It's wrong to pick and choose who will be deported
Its not fair for one kid to stay and another to have to leave
Its not fair for a mother to stay but a childless woman to leave
Its not fair for one family unit to stay but another family unit can't

Life is not fair and there will always be
innocent casualties because of someone else's choices

Sparing consequences doesn't help people to grow
allowing them does, no matter how unfair it seems

They adjusted when they came to America,
they'll adjust when they're back in Mexico

Innocence or not, this country has immigration laws...
breaking these laws has consequences
we are responsible for enforcing our laws
not for the fallout and casualties of their consequences

If I took my child to a Holiday Inn and that child broke the TV in the room, the Holiday Inn would have every right to KICK BOTH THE CHILD AND ME OUT OF THE HOTEL.
:uhh: Huh???

Actually, the hotel has every right to compensation for damages
and can bill your cc on file or keep your security deposit

If it was merely accidental, the hotel has no right
to kick out the guest...if the guests are unruly,
having parties and disturbing other guests, etc,
then the hotel has every right to ask you to leave.

Otherwise...what's that to do with anything we're discussing?

Coming to a country to try and work, survive, contribute and achieve a successful life
Depending on tax payer funded assistance to survive
because you can not legally work nor contribute
is not a successful life....

All deferred illegals should be required to repay
all assistance they have received

Coming to a country to try and work, survive, contribute and achieve a successful life

90% are employed and contributing to our country

90% are employed and contributing to our country
Irrelevant. They're criminals and should be deported. No sympathy should be given to these Wetbacks.

Forum List

Back