Steve Doocy reads Republican talking points memo on air

Steve Doocy is offering further evidence that Fox News acts as the communications arm of the Republican Party. This morning the Fox & Friends host read directly from a "pundit prep" document provided to him by the Republican National Committee: "They said the three best ways to define the Barack Obama economy: the national debt, (which is skyrocketing), the unemployment (which is north of 8 percent), and gas prices":

Fox Economic Coverage Mimics GOP Strategy Memo | Media Matters for America

While not as blantant as FoxyFriends the MSM seems to use the same talking points.

High gas prices, oh my! Except they are very near where they were in Oct of 2008 right before the crash.

why didn't he just write it on his hand? ;) (He's #8 below)

willywonkaandthechocolatefactorykey.jpg
So, I keep asking it, Democrats see no problem with the Debt, unemployment, and gas prices, right?

um no, not right.

Steve Doocy is offering further evidence that Fox News acts as the communications arm of the Republican Party. This morning the Fox & Friends host read directly from a "pundit prep" document provided to him by the Republican National Committee: "They said the three best ways to define the Barack Obama economy: the national debt, (which is skyrocketing), the unemployment (which is north of 8 percent), and gas prices":

While not as blantant as FoxyFriends the MSM seems to use the same talking points.

High gas prices, oh my! Except they are very near where they were in Oct of 2008 right before the crash.

Problem is that they are at the highest they have ever been at this time of the year. Usually gas prices fall in the winter and don't begin to rise until just before Memorial day. If that happens again this year, we WILL be looking at $6.00 a gallon gas in May.

Edit: and by the way, I don't think you see anywhere in there, that I am blaming this on the President. Because I am not.

Immie

Last edited:
I doubt it, but I would bet he gets a hard on.

Immie

Probably. I watch and accept both for what they offer. Only a hypocrite cries about one while excusing the other.

There has to be something major going on now days for me to even turn on the TV. Major like an NFL game. :)

If something is going on like 9/11, I'm glued to the set, but I simply can't stomach listening to our politicians tell us how they are going to solve all of our problems over night and notice I didn't mention either party.

When I do watch the "national" news, I tend to flow between Fox, MSNBC and CNN and believe it or not, I feel as if CNN actually gives the better (meaning less obviously biased) details of whatever is going on.

Immie
BBC is fun to watch sometimes...but they lean left also.

So, I keep asking it, Democrats see no problem with the Debt, unemployment, and gas prices, right?

Of course not! They are obsessed with abortion.....:lol:
So is Santorum. He needs to stick with non-religious issues and stop trying to come across as a preacher.

Well, let's see. Gas prices. We are exporting gasoline and diesel by the tanker load, so there is no shortage of either in this nation. No shortage of oil, either. So the prices are set by the energy corps. What are you 'Coservatives' suggesting, that we do price controls? Limit exports?

National debt? You guys are pushing even more tax cuts that would increase the debt. So how do you run on a program that would increase the debt, then complain about the debt?

Unemployment? I suppose if you can get the wages down to Chinese levels as is your goal, there will be less unemployment. More hunger, but less unemployment. And far more money for the already very wealthy.

Ah yes, what a future you 'Conservatives' envision for the Citizens of this nation.
So, they aren't issues.

Got it.

The failures that Obama has aren't considered issues. :eusa_whistle:

Well, let's see. Gas prices. We are exporting gasoline and diesel by the tanker load, so there is no shortage of either in this nation. No shortage of oil, either. So the prices are set by the energy corps. What are you 'Coservatives' suggesting, that we do price controls? Limit exports?

National debt? You guys are pushing even more tax cuts that would increase the debt. So how do you run on a program that would increase the debt, then complain about the debt?

Unemployment? I suppose if you can get the wages down to Chinese levels as is your goal, there will be less unemployment. More hunger, but less unemployment. And far more money for the already very wealthy.

Ah yes, what a future you 'Conservatives' envision for the Citizens of this nation.
So, they aren't issues.

Got it.

He has no failures. It's Bush, ATM's, our "messy democracy", our founding fathers, republicans in congress, and the Internet! They are the ones to blame....it's their fault!!

the-obama-doctrine-dont-blame-me.jpg

Fox exposed, yet again.

Every rw in the country knows they are the fall guy for fox and they don't care. There's an attitude among them of loving being the victim and they suck it for all its worth.

As for the trio of Dusey, the blond ditz and "moe", even if they worked together, they couldn't pour pee out of their boots if the instructions were written on the sole.

So, they aren't issues.

Got it.

He has no failures. It's Bush, ATM's, our "messy democracy", our founding fathers, republicans in congress, and the Internet! They are the ones to blame....it's their fault!!

the-obama-doctrine-dont-blame-me.jpg

Of course its not Barrys fault.

His policies are working just fine.

Its Bush and the Reps man. Where ya been??

Fox exposed, yet again.

Every rw in the country knows they are the fall guy for fox and they don't care. There's an attitude among them of loving being the victim and they suck it for all its worth.

As for the trio of Dusey, the blond ditz and "moe", even if they worked together, they couldn't pour pee out of their boots if the instructions were written on the sole.

So let me get this straigtht...

Becuase you do not agree with YOUR perceived ideology of three hosts of a fox morning show, you feel they deserve:

1) Intentionally butchering one name

2) referring to the woman as a "ditz" (lets see if therwomen on the left are hypociortes by not calling you out on that...Jill? Sarah? Seawytch? Bodecea?)

3) referring to the thrid as a "stooge"

I find it quite interesting and immature that you feel the need to do so.

So, they aren't issues.

Got it.

Obamas frailures arent failures...they are successes.

Afterall, imagine how bad things would have been if they were failures !!!!!!!!!

well at least they arent interviewing vaginas and protesting homosexual weddings atm.

kinda refreshing actually ;p

i will take what i can get.

Why is obama devaluing the dollar and how did he win an election when he campiganed that under his administration energy prices would be higher?

Would like for some obama supporter answer this.

The best part of this episode is Carlson's WTF reaction went Doocy tells the truth about Fox News.

Classic!

On FOX News and Friends, the host actually read out loud a "Pundit Prep Sheet" put out by the GOP. Oops!

Jon Stewart on Fox News 'pundit prep' - POLITICO.com

For those of you who might say "Well it's on Politico or The Daily Show, keep in mind the clip is from FOX News.

I wonder if there is any similarity between the what the Thought Masters put out and what ConservaRepubs post here....

So you think that the high gas price, high food prices, high unemployment, and massive debt are indicators of good things?

On FOX News and Friends, the host actually read out loud a "Pundit Prep Sheet" put out by the GOP. Oops!

Jon Stewart on Fox News 'pundit prep' - POLITICO.com

For those of you who might say "Well it's on Politico or The Daily Show, keep in mind the clip is from FOX News.

I wonder if there is any similarity between the what the Thought Masters put out and what ConservaRepubs post here....

Und der Katze sagt:

With the right-wing rank-and-file, it's usually something like "Ook! Ook! Eek! Eek!," and then some anti-Obama nonsense.

So you think that the high gas price, high food prices, high unemployment, and massive debt are indicators of good things?

That's not the point. The point is the blatant republican control of Fox News revealed.

That and laughing your ass off at the biting political satire of Mr. Jon Stewart. That dude rocks! :rock:

Forum List

Back