Steve Doocy reads Republican talking points memo on air

Steve Doocy is offering further evidence that Fox News acts as the communications arm of the Republican Party. This morning the Fox & Friends host read directly from a "pundit prep" document provided to him by the Republican National Committee: "They said the three best ways to define the Barack Obama economy: the national debt, (which is skyrocketing), the unemployment (which is north of 8 percent), and gas prices":

Fox Economic Coverage Mimics GOP Strategy Memo | Media Matters for America

And they were right!
:clap2:

I saw the clip on The Daily Show. Gretchen looked sorta shocked when Doocy whipped it out. It's like watching monkeys play football. Funny...
Toooooooooooooo fuckin' FUNNY!!!!!!!

Jon-Stewart-Gretchen-Carlson-laser-eyes.jpg

HERE!!!

Chris do you have blood veins pop when you watch MSNBC?

If not you should just be quiet.

I doubt it, but I would bet he gets a hard on.

Immie

Probably. I watch and accept both for what they offer. Only a hypocrite cries about one while excusing the other.

There has to be something major going on now days for me to even turn on the TV. Major like an NFL game. :)

If something is going on like 9/11, I'm glued to the set, but I simply can't stomach listening to our politicians tell us how they are going to solve all of our problems over night and notice I didn't mention either party.

When I do watch the "national" news, I tend to flow between Fox, MSNBC and CNN and believe it or not, I feel as if CNN actually gives the better (meaning less obviously biased) details of whatever is going on.

Immie

I doubt it, but I would bet he gets a hard on.

Immie

Probably. I watch and accept both for what they offer. Only a hypocrite cries about one while excusing the other.

There has to be something major going on now days for me to even turn on the TV. Major like an NFL game. :)

If something is going on like 9/11, I'm glued to the set, but I simply can't stomach listening to our politicians tell us how they are going to solve all of our problems over night and notice I didn't mention either party.

When I do watch the "national" news, I tend to flow between Fox, MSNBC and CNN and believe it or not, I feel as if CNN actually gives the better (meaning less obviously biased) details of whatever is going on.

Immie

I have it on in the background all the time. Radio or tv. I don't focus on it much though unless a news story is breaking.

Steve Doocy is offering further evidence that Fox News acts as the communications arm of the Republican Party. This morning the Fox & Friends host read directly from a "pundit prep" document provided to him by the Republican National Committee: "They said the three best ways to define the Barack Obama economy: the national debt, (which is skyrocketing), the unemployment (which is north of 8 percent), and gas prices":

Fox Economic Coverage Mimics GOP Strategy Memo | Media Matters for America

Why is obama devaluing the dollar and how did he win an election when he campiganed that under his administration energy prices would be higher?

Well, let's see. Gas prices. We are exporting gasoline and diesel by the tanker load, so there is no shortage of either in this nation. No shortage of oil, either. So the prices are set by the energy corps. What are you 'Coservatives' suggesting, that we do price controls? Limit exports?

National debt? You guys are pushing even more tax cuts that would increase the debt. So how do you run on a program that would increase the debt, then complain about the debt?

Unemployment? I suppose if you can get the wages down to Chinese levels as is your goal, there will be less unemployment. More hunger, but less unemployment. And far more money for the already very wealthy.

Ah yes, what a future you 'Conservatives' envision for the Citizens of this nation.

So the prices are set by the energy corps.

So prices are set by the market.

What are you 'Coservatives' suggesting, that we do price controls? Limit exports?

We should give Obama more power. That'll work for sure!

National debt? You guys are pushing even more tax cuts that would increase the debt.

I would reduce spending. That would decrease the debt.

Unemployment? I suppose if you can get the wages down to Chinese levels as is your goal, there will be less unemployment.

Or we could increase the minimum wage. That seems to work. :lol:

why didn't he just write it on his hand? ;) (He's #8 below)
So, I keep asking it, Democrats see no problem with the Debt, unemployment, and gas prices, right?

I guess not...and apparently there is something wrong with reporting on it as well.

Depends on the wording used.

Reporting on it and using words such as "the debt is sustainable" or "all of our debt is brought to you because of the Republicans" is fine and dandy. If any blame is targetted at the Democrats there is a major problem with reporting on it.

Immie

Forum List

Back