Steve bannon goes on trial soon for contempt of Congress. Judge throws out dismissal.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Well Bannon won't answer questions because I believe he is afraid to tell the truth.

If he thought that it would help himsf he would go in front of Congress.

So I bet he has alot to hide from America.
He does, and there is probably no one in America getting their way more than him right now, as our system begins to fall apart. The players within the system and the parties are merely his chess pieces. He wants this all to come down, and I guess he plans on rebuilding the country from the ashes.

He's going to make this a huge circus, as he has already warned. He'll be flinging subpoenas everywhere, simply to cause as much damage as he can.

The quicker we turn to rubble, the happier he'll be. He's on top of the world right now.

vHHcC76.jpg

Last edited:
He does, and there is probably no one in America getting their way more than him right now, as our system begins to fall apart.

But he's going to make this a huge circus, as he has already warned. He'll be flinging subpoenas everywhere, simply to cause as much damage as he can.

The quicker we turn to rubble, the happier he'll be. He's on top of the world right now.

vHHcC76.jpg
he was also an officer in the US Navy

• Banned
He does, and there is probably no one in America getting their way more than him right now, as our system begins to fall apart.

But he's going to make this a huge circus, as he has already warned. He'll be flinging subpoenas everywhere, simply to cause as much damage as he can.

vHHcC76.jpg
Well that's what Bannon wants the system to fall apart and a dictator to be named.

Well Bannon won't answer questions because I believe he is afraid to tell the truth.

So I bet he has alot to hide from America.

Afraid to tell the truth? My god MAGA world cannot tell the truth, their heads would explode.
MAGA

Congress has a 12% approval rating. That means almost everyone in America has contempt FOR congress. Intelligent Americans don't see congress as a body that acts in the people's interest, so I don't blame anyone who refuses to be a part of their J6 fiasco.

He does, and there is probably no one in America getting their way more than him right now, as our system begins to fall apart. The players within the system and the parties are merely his chess pieces. He wants this all to come down, and I guess he plans on rebuilding the country from the ashes.

He's going to make this a huge circus, as he has already warned. He'll be flinging subpoenas everywhere, simply to cause as much damage as he can.

vHHcC76.jpg
You don't even know what your own positions are, Mac.

Have you not been crying for a breakup of the duopoly?

"and destroy all of today's establishment"

Isn't that what you want, Mac?

Bannon wants to uproot the ESTABLISHMENT (read your own fucking quote, Mac).

I will help him any way I can.

Lock and Load
Indeed, it seems to me that the dems are deathly afraid of a trial that would really be worthy of primetime exposure because exposure is what the dems are going to get.....Bannon is going to live by the feud on them.

LOL....And all that for a misdemeanor that carries a $100-1K fine and a very outside chance of one month to a year in jail.....Oh yeah by-golly, that will really show them. :laughing0301:

Most of them know exactly what they are doing. They want a dictatorship to take them back to the good old days of the 1950's.
MAGA
You think that's the goal of the rank and file rubes?

I think there are many who are following this who are decent (and scared) people who have put their faith in voices they trust. They seem sincere to me, just terribly misguided.

You don't even know what your own positions are, Mac.
Have you not been crying for a breakup of the duopoly?
"and destroy all of today's establishment"
Isn't that what you want, Mac?
I know exactly what my positions are. You're free to challenge me on any of them, at any time, on any thread, and I'll prove you a liar.

And I don't want to destroy the system, I want to fix it from within. Improve it. I've only said that a few hundred times. It's in my freaking sig, for that matter.

So once again, you people demonstrate absolutely zero (0) understand of me whatsoever. I'm not a simplistic sheep, so you get confused and angry.

You think that's the goal of the rank and file rubes?

I think there are many who are following this who are decent (and scared) people who have put their faith in voices they trust. They seem sincere to me, just terribly misguided.

No they want it back to how they feel it "should " be. You know when everyone knew their place.
MAGA

So I bet he has alot to hide from America

Call us when Congress gets off of their ass an investigates real crimes like things Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Obama Bin Spying and their minions have committed.

Forum List

Back