States Blocking Obamacare

Careful about nonelitist. If he disagrees with you he feels it is justification to deduct reputation (Ironically, considering his name, a person against the belief that they belong to the elite, or that there are elites.)

We have nationalized medical care NOW and where is the opposition fromn the states and voters on that?
The absurdity of their argument is we see signs "NO Obamacare" and then out of the side of their mouth they do not want cuts in Medicare.
For the uninformed masses: Medicare IS government health care.
"I got mine, the government is paying for it and I do not want any changes in it. All I want is NO ONE else to get it"
We have lost it. Republicans used to beon the right side of this issue always calling for CUTS in Medicare. Now we have a bill that calls fordeepcuts in that waste of a blank checkprogram and Republicans cry "No cuts for seniors".
We have lost our dam minds. Disease blank check care will bankrupt the country.
And folks that have the blank check disease care just love it.
"I got mine and it is free" HAS GO TO GO.

The entire point of Health care reform was to make it more affordable so that more people could be covered. The Idea wasn't to force people to purchase health insurance. So far the Democrat Bill has done nothing to make health care any less expensive. It has given power to the government and raised taxes. And it's all been done mostly behind closed doors. The people are speaking out and the Democrats in Washington are still trying to ignore them.
I applaud every State that stands up for it's sovereignty.

So far nothing of the democratic bill has been put into effect. - Credibility.
and do you believe in state sovereignty in general? Or just when boner tells you to?

We have nationalized medical care NOW and where is the opposition fromn the states and voters on that?
The absurdity of their argument is we see signs "NO Obamacare" and then out of the side of their mouth they do not want cuts in Medicare.
For the uninformed masses: Medicare IS government health care.
"I got mine, the government is paying for it and I do not want any changes in it. All I want is NO ONE else to get it"
We have lost it. Republicans used to beon the right side of this issue always calling for CUTS in Medicare. Now we have a bill that calls fordeepcuts in that waste of a blank checkprogram and Republicans cry "No cuts for seniors".
We have lost our dam minds. Disease blank check care will bankrupt the country.
And folks that have the blank check disease care just love it.
"I got mine and it is free" HAS GO TO GO.

The entire point of Health care reform was to make it more affordable so that more people could be covered. The Idea wasn't to force people to purchase health insurance. So far the Democrat Bill has done nothing to make health care any less expensive. It has given power to the government and raised taxes. And it's all been done mostly behind closed doors. The people are speaking out and the Democrats in Washington are still trying to ignore them.

and do you believe in state sovereignty in general? Or just when boner tells you to?

I believe that the USA was originally set up to have a much weaker central Government than we have today. That many of the powers the Federal government has assumed over the years belong to the individual States. So yes I believe in state sovereignty. And no one tells me what to think, who the hell is boner?

survey says,, watch c-span, especially Washington Journal,, you will get a feel for what "we the people" are thinking and feeling.. or not! :lol:

I believe that the USA was originally set up to have a much weaker central Government than we have today. That many of the powers the Federal government has assumed over the years belong to the individual States. So yes I believe in state sovereignty. And no one tells me what to think, who the hell is boner?

I was referring to John Boehner, and making slight humor of his name. I believe state sovereignty would be better for personal rights as well as economic programs..

Forum List

Back