Democrats Hold Vast Fundraising Advantage As Republicans Face Cash Problems, Dissray In Crucial Swing States.

The RNC isn't paying God Emperor's legal fees.
Is that the lie they're telling you guys now?

Over the last 10 months, the RNC has paid about $633,000 to the law firm of Ronald Fischetti, a veteran defense attorney who has represented Trump in investigations by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office and the New York attorney general’s office.

And if you think that's all I've got a nice bridge for sale, cheap.

Democrats have started the election year off on a high note with a vast fundraising advantage over their Republican counterparts, who are facing a shortage of cash and party disarray in crucial swing states.

Democrats have started the election year off on a high note with a vast fundraising advantage over their Republican counterparts, who are facing a shortage of cash and party disarray in crucial swing states.

According to year-end reports filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) this week, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) holds nearly three times the cash on hand reported by the Republican National Committee (RNC), and brought in nearly three times as much fundraising in the final month of 2023.

The RNC reported its worst fundraising year since 2013 — or since 1993 when adjusted for inflation — raising just $87.2 million in 2023, and starting 2024 with just over $8 million in cash on hand.

That should be no surprise to anyone.

People like the world economic forum want their agendas pushed so they shovel millions into democrats. Corporations want their laws and tax cuts so they donate. Companies like Pfizer want their vaccines pushed so they donate. People with foreign interests in America donate. People like Sam bankmenfried from ftx donate big to get kickbacks to steal from investors. People with money to be made off of wars donate money. MSM outlets donate.

Everyone with an interest in making money off America donate to them.

Can you show us?
Off hand no .... But I do know that I have done the reading on it in the past....including numerous articles about the foreign Customers in Trump's hotels in the DC area and in other countries. I'm sure if I did the digging I would find the info. I tend to believe that it's true. The US pours millions into foreign elections. It seems fairly common.

DEMOCRAT: Elections are about fundraising to swing voters with lies.

REPUBLICAN: Elections are about providing a better advantage that people actually WANT compared to democrats.
Many, many times I have seen the outspent candidate Win anyway.

According to year-end reports filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) this week, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) holds nearly three times the cash on hand reported by the Republican National Committee (RNC), and brought in nearly three times as much fundraising in the final month of 2023.

The RNC reported its worst fundraising year since 2013 — or since 1993 when adjusted for inflation — raising just $87.2 million in 2023, and starting 2024 with just over $8 million in cash on hand.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Trump is either tied or far ahead in ALL swing states. That really strips your gears, doesn't it?

The RNC has some massive issues currently....just as many as the DNC.

Currently the RNC's foreign policy is being dictated by Russia.
Then there's the complete lack of compassion for those struggling financially. Student loans and etc that were contracted to be forgiven weren't....and nobody to sue over such things.

Is the RNC going to stand up against BlackRock and their sort? I doubt it. Especially with a commercial real estate crisis and full on recession looming. And another banking crisis based on commercial paper for commercial real estate.

Then we got Democrats who want to make every child a sexual deviant of some sort. "No Child Left Behind" has new meaning for Democrats. Then the border crisis, obvious voting fraud schemes, and kangaroo courts to attack political rivals....none of this plays well....not to mention Nancy Pelosi's insider trading schemes that she personally put Martha Stewart in jail for. Nancy has made over 200 million this last quarter alone. Soon she's going to rival Bill Gates or Elon Musk for wealth at this rate.

However neither party wants to address
SSDI problems(again), VA problems(again) and the huge mess at the FDA, FBI, DOJ, DHS, SEC, FED Reserve, and Armed Forces.

Then the phoney economic figures....
Urinating on Americans and telling them its just rain is not going to work out well.

They all are crumbling and in real crisis.

Just remember, having the most money to spend doesn't always get you the win. Just ask Hillary...

Forum List

Back