State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

I love the echo chamber on this subject. Ten years ago I was right there with you, championing Israel at every opportunity. Then a funny thing happened, I began to wonder if my blindly following the Zionist line was perhaps misguided, so I started to look deeper and what I found was complex and not nearly as simple as I once thought.

Upon learning the full history(beyond the cheerleading neocons) of the creation of Israel, I found myself troubled and so wanted to explore the subject in depth with others and that's where the real horror showed itself. See, what I found was exactly what I find here in this miserable excuse for a discussion board, that not a single mention could be made of the wrongs of Zionists without the hammer coming down from all quarters, loaded with buzz words and catch phrases attempting to link my thoughts to those of neo nazis or real Nazis. This is how it all goes, do your best to insult and destroy the character of the person with whom you disagree, rather than open up that can of worms known as the truth.

I don't know what the answer is to ME peace, nor how to actually develop a two state solution and terrorists on all sides need to be condemned. I know this much, that so long as the USA has a plurality of citizens who will blindly wear the Zion emblem next to or even above the stars and stripes, there will NEVER be a real honest discussion of what the Israelis have done to make the situation worse. Further, this mindless kind of kinship is what has wrought every single American War since WW2, and if you don't understand why that is, study WW2 and post WW2 history rather than more name calling. On the subject of name calling, I am actually somewhat shocked to have seen some of the callous, vile garbage I have read here, especially in the first few pages. Some of you people have serious issues.

And read this book- [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501]The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books[/ame] It should be part of the curriculum of every high school senior in America.

It's amusing how all the 'anti-Zionists' sooner or later arrive at quoting Nazi/Tzarist propaganda memes.......not to mention their support for very left-wing organizations (MoveOn).

I call it the 'dark side of the moon', that place where left wing and right wing alike slither out from under their rocks to get their rocks off repeating ancient slanders against Jews.

I love the echo chamber on this subject. Ten years ago I was right there with you, championing Israel at every opportunity. Then a funny thing happened, I began to wonder if my blindly following the Zionist line was perhaps misguided, so I started to look deeper and what I found was complex and not nearly as simple as I once thought.

Upon learning the full history(beyond the cheerleading neocons) of the creation of Israel, I found myself troubled and so wanted to explore the subject in depth with others and that's where the real horror showed itself. See, what I found was exactly what I find here in this miserable excuse for a discussion board, that not a single mention could be made of the wrongs of Zionists without the hammer coming down from all quarters, loaded with buzz words and catch phrases attempting to link my thoughts to those of neo nazis or real Nazis. This is how it all goes, do your best to insult and destroy the character of the person with whom you disagree, rather than open up that can of worms known as the truth.

I don't know what the answer is to ME peace, nor how to actually develop a two state solution and terrorists on all sides need to be condemned. I know this much, that so long as the USA has a plurality of citizens who will blindly wear the Zion emblem next to or even above the stars and stripes, there will NEVER be a real honest discussion of what the Israelis have done to make the situation worse. Further, this mindless kind of kinship is what has wrought every single American War since WW2, and if you don't understand why that is, study WW2 and post WW2 history rather than more name calling. On the subject of name calling, I am actually somewhat shocked to have seen some of the callous, vile garbage I have read here, especially in the first few pages. Some of you people have serious issues.

And read this book- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books It should be part of the curriculum of every high school senior in America.
Yeah? And when will there be an honest discussion of who Arabs are and what they have done?

Here's a little insight: Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Sure sure, very believable. Why are are IslamoNazi terrorist supporters also scam artists? LOL

You're too fucking stupid to offer any thoughts on anything, moron.

That's really all you have when the rubber meets the road. Among the gang of useful idiots in this discussion, you rank high. Pat yourself on the back if you can get your hand out of BB's underpants.

Move on child and let the adults have the room.
And how do you manage type posts on this board while massaging Hamas' balls? LOL

Yeah? And when will there be an honest discussion of who Arabs are and what they have done?

Here's a little insight: Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Sure sure, very believable. Why are are IslamoNazi terrorist supporters also scam artists? LOL

The discussions are about nothing but the filthy Arabs. There are two out of how many (20 or 30?) in this discussion talking about the non Arabs and their responsibility in the issue.

Try reading the book I linked. The authors had unimpeachable reputations until they decided to slaughter the sacred cow, imagine that. Or, keep your head in the sand, posting stupid pictures and offering not a single non-Zion thought. Your choice, Keanu.

Last edited:
Ten years ago I was right there with you, championing Israel at every opportunity. Then a funny thing happened, I began to wonder if my blindly following the Zionist line was perhaps misguided, so I started to look deeper and what I found was complex and not nearly as simple as I once thought.

And everyone believes you, like you have a friend who's jewish, or dated one like 20 years ago, so now your asshole opinions are credible. :eusa_whistle:

Upon learning the full history(beyond the cheerleading neocons) of the creation of Israel, I found myself troubled and so wanted to explore the subject in depth

Like how, ****? The jews were expelled from arab muslim countries, while most of the arab muslims in the west bank/gaza came voluntarily from egypt, jordan and syria for economic reasons. That is an historical fact, undisputed by all.

The fact that the arab muslims have destroyed every other civilization in the mideast, and are oppressing/crushing every other minority: kurds, assyrians, chaldeans, coptics, maronites, orthodox christians, is also proof that the arab muslim's goal is world conquest. First expel all non-muslims from the mideast, the emigrate in large numbers to non-muslim countries, and through birth rates take over those countries - until the entire planet is muslim. Stupid people like you may not see the plan, but the rest of us do. Israel is simply the front line in the war against this islamic conquest. Like how the muslims are slaughtering christians in gaza and egypt, shit bag? Is that the jews fault too, moron?

not a single mention could be made of the wrongs of Zionists without the hammer coming down from all quarters

Name one action israelis have taken that was not a reaction to arab muslim attacks, such as checkpoints, the wall, occupation of the west bank, etc.

there will NEVER be a real honest discussion of what the Israelis have done to make the situation worse.

Tell us what they have done, and provide facts, idiot. Then tell us what have the arab muslims done to make the situation better.

This book is a whole lot more valuable:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Arab-Lobby-Invisible-Undermines/dp/0061725978/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381090175&sr=8-1&keywords=the+arab+lobby]The Arab Lobby: The Invisible Alliance That Undermines America's Interests in the Middle East: Mitchell Bard: 9780061725975: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I'm going to spare the people of this board with having to continue to read your tailer park vocabulary and just quote this-

Written by AIPAC member in good standing, Mitchell Bard. A bullshit transparent attempt to compare oil interests with Zionists. Nipples and oranges. The book I linked was written by Journalists unaffiliated with any lobbying group.

XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
More than 300 replies to OP of this one thread---the overwhelming majority
expressing joy at what the perverse isa-respecters hope is a tragedy for
Israel------So sad---the perverted jihadist pigs have so little to either interest
or delight them other than SCHADENFREUDE ---and that elusive dream----
the>>> THE BIG CATHOUSE IN THE SKY

And read this book- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books It should be part of the curriculum of every high school senior in America.

Part of what you posted is the first honest thing you've said so far. I know for a fact that Israel is no saint, more so than you could ever know. I also know our hands are anything but clean just as I know what's happening on the other side. Given who and what is involved on a global level and how they play the game I'll personally excuse some excesses on our and our allies part.
One thing everyone here should know is the Palestinian issue is simply one aspect of the game, they're pawns used by their supposed allies and supporters mostly to generate ill will around the world, especially among their own people, for Israel and the US. They will not stop at just halting the Zionists and anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.
If you think this is the only play ground where this is happening you're kidding yourselves. In the wide global game of power we're all pawns, we're all expendable.

Written by AIPAC member.

The requisite "attack the messenger" because we're mentally ill, stupid, and cannot address facts. Yes, you ARE that fucking stupid, **** moron asshole.

Arab lobby facts:

Arab lobby in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In the wake of 9/11, Saudi Arabia hired the lobbying firms Patton Boggs and Qorvis, paying $14 million a year.[10][11]

Lobby fees paid by Arab governments to individual firms "commonly" reach levels of $50,000 and above. In 2009 alone the United Arab Emirates spent $5.3 million, as the Emirates were seeking nuclear technology. In 2009 Morocco spent $3 million and Algeria spent $600,000 on Washington, D.C. lobbyists, and Turkey spent $1.7 million. According to Howard Marlowe, president of the American League of Lobbyists, “These kinds of regimes have a lot of money at their disposal, and that’s a great attraction."

XXXXXXX

They are a welfare recipient of the USA, getting over 3 billion dollars annually in welfare from US taxpayers.

XXXXXXX can't stop lying:

Economy of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In the past few years there has been an unprecedented inflow of foreign investment in Israel, as companies that formerly shunned the Israeli market now see its potential contribution to their global strategies."

Israel's GDP is $245 Billion, therefore US aid of ~ $3 bb is 1%, hardly "welfare."

So let's look at some of sherri's XXXXXXX friends:

Iran cuts Hamas funding over Syria - Telegraph

"Iran gave Hamas an estimated £13-15 million a month after its victory in the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections - enough to cover its governing budget, said Dr Adnan Abu Amer, assistant professor of political science at Gaza City's Ummah University."

So we see that US aid to israel is barely 1% of GDP, while iran covers hamas' ENTIRE BUDGET.

XXXXXXX

ONE-CENT MORON----there is nothing INNOVATIVE about your comments-----
I came into contact with your filth as a child----LONG AGO-----in the islamo nazi
pig-----literature-----stuff written long before world war II-----during world war II ---
and shortly after world war II-----by escaped nazi murdering dogs ---who resided in
arab countries as honored and ELABORATELY SUPPORTED guests ----prized for the
WRITING SKILLS and their contributions to the grammar school
CURRICULUMS thruout the UMMAH and also prized by nazi lovers
of your pig deity ADOLF ABU ALI/ISA/ALLAH. You are not the first nazi who
farted out the lie "I USED TO LIKE ISRAEL"------try a different tact-----the bit
of excrement you tossed into cyberspace is WORN OUT

ONE-CENT MORON----there is nothing INNOVATIVE about your comments-----
I came into contact with your filth as a child----LONG AGO-----in the islamo nazi
pig-----literature-----stuff written long before world war II-----during world war II ---
and shortly after world war II-----by escaped nazi murdering dogs ---who resided in
arab countries as honored and ELABORATELY SUPPORTED guests ----prized for the
WRITING SKILLS and their contributions to the grammar school
CURRICULUMS thruout the UMMAH and also prized by nazi lovers
of your pig deity ADOLF ABU ALI/ISA/ALLAH. You are not the first nazi who
farted out the lie "I USED TO LIKE ISRAEL"------try a different tact-----the bit
of excrement you tossed into cyberspace is WORN OUT
This should be called the Cinderella thread. It turned into a punkin about 300 posts ago. Right now it's skunk cabbage.

Fact is this, we still have a government shutdown and no aid to Israel this year.

Coming up in Congress is another battle, over the debt limit.

Forum List

Back