State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

Fact is this, we still have a government shutdown and no aid to Israel this year.

Coming up in Congress is another battle, over the debt limit.

Fact is-----Israel survived before it ever got a dime in military aid
from the USA but the people of ARAB MUSLIM GAZA have never
lived WITHOUT aid from the USA. Ancient Gaza was self sustaining

Fact is this, we still have a government shutdown and no aid to Israel this year.

Still rooting against the U.S., I see. Your welfare check is in jeopardy and you want to see the U.S crash.

Still rooting against the U.S., I see. Your welfare check is in jeopardy and you want to see the U.S crash.

You really should read the posts, I already addressed the fact I do not get a welfare check. And if you had any knowledge about the subject, you would know welfare was largely done away with many years ago.

And, one more point, if the shutdown was hurting me, why would I be supporting it? They say Congress is even about to pass a bill making pay federal employees have not been receiving payable retroactively once the budget issues are worked out.

Fact is-----Israel survived before it ever got a dime in military aid
from the USA but the people of ARAB MUSLIM GAZA have never
lived WITHOUT aid from the USA. Ancient Gaza was self sustaining

Sounds like you are saying Israel does not need more US welfare.

Fine with me.

You really should read the posts, I already addressed the fact I do not get a welfare check. And if you had any knowledge about the subject, you would know welfare was largely done away with many years ago.

And, one more point, if the shutdown was hurting me, why would I be supporting it? They say Congress is even about to pass a bill making pay federal employees have not been receiving payable retroactively once the budget issues are worked out.
Say what? This is a year old article. It's even a lot higher today. Mary Jane will shrink your brain.

Federal welfare spending has grown by 32 percent over the past four years, fattened by President Obama’s stimulus spending and swelled by a growing number of Americans whose recession-depleted incomes now qualify them for public assistance, according to numbers released Thursday.

Federal spending on more than 80 low-income assistance programs reached $746 billion in 2011, and state spending on those programs brought the total to $1.03 trillion, according to figures from the Congressional Research Service and the Senate Budget Committee.

That makes welfare the single biggest chunk of federal spending — topping Social Security and basic defense spending.

Welfare spending jumps 32% during Obama's presidency - Washington Times

Well, when I worked for the state human services department while in law school, welfare referred to a certain type of check, called AFDC, and that has largely been eliminated. That is what welfare meant.

Well, when I worked for the state human services department while in law school, welfare referred to a certain type of check, called AFDC, and that has largely been eliminated. That is what welfare meant.
They have a new medium called "television" and the other day there were stories on the Tee Vee about WELFARE and how it has jumped 41% under Obonga. You're probably thinking of ACDC the musical group.

AFDC stood for for Aid To Families with Dependent Children.

And I do not watch Fox News, God knows what they consider welfare.

The US is going to crash because we have too many leaches sucking the life out of our economy.

None of the real problems are being addressed.

Fact is, this "aid" is merely symbolic and has little effect on the welfare of Israel. As we can see.

Fact is, this "aid" is merely symbolic and has little effect on the welfare of Israel. As we can see.

If that's true,then Israel should not accept "AID" from the US taxpayers or anyone else for that matter?????steve

If that's true,then Israel should not accept "AID" from the US taxpayers or anyone else for that matter?????steve
I'd be all fine with that one, in fact I think its a great idea. But that won't close the matter will it?

Next we'll hear whining about "why is the USA allies with Israel anyhow?" So you see, it never ends. Behind this transparent guise, it boils down to one thing...ANTI SEMETISM.

This whole "anti Zionism" is just a big charade for Jew haters to vent their hate, which is why Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. correctly said it many years ago, "when people speak of being anti Zionism, you're talking anti Semetism". :clap:

Which is why the US aid to Israel won't stop, ever.

Last edited:
ONE-CENT MORON----there is nothing INNOVATIVE about your comments-----
I came into contact with your filth as a child----LONG AGO-----in the islamo nazi
pig-----literature-----stuff written long before world war II-----during world war II ---
and shortly after world war II-----by escaped nazi murdering dogs ---who resided in
arab countries as honored and ELABORATELY SUPPORTED guests ----prized for the
WRITING SKILLS and their contributions to the grammar school
CURRICULUMS thruout the UMMAH and also prized by nazi lovers
of your pig deity ADOLF ABU ALI/ISA/ALLAH. You are not the first nazi who
farted out the lie "I USED TO LIKE ISRAEL"------try a different tact-----the bit
of excrement you tossed into cyberspace is WORN OUT

Your righteous indignation falls on deaf ears. I am no longer interested in hearing from the Jewish Peanut Gallery that people such as yourself call home. I really don't give a flying fuck if you believe me, what I wrote is true. I only respond to your pathetic little diatribe because this is an open discussion board, and others who may be in the same boat I was many years ago, don't need to be intimidated by JDL Hit Men whose only charge is to silence discussion.

Save the Adolf garbage for the next SPLC/AIPAC banquet. Your silly Marathon Man dialog is worn out.

I came into contact with your filth as a child----LONG AGO-----in the islamo nazi
pig-----literature-----stuff written long before world war II-----during world war II ---
and shortly after world war II-----by escaped nazi murdering dogs ---who resided in
farted out the lie "I USED TO LIKE ISRAEL"------try a different tact-----the bit

Your righteous indignation falls on deaf ears. I am no longer interested in hearing from the Jewish Peanut Gallery that people such as yourself call home. I really don't give a flying fuck if you believe me, what I wrote is true. I only respond to your pathetic little diatribe because this is an open discussion board, and others who may be in the same boat I was many years ago, don't need to be intimidated by JDL Hit Men whose only charge is to silence discussion.

Save the Adolf garbage for the next SPLC/AIPAC banquet. Your silly Marathon Man dialog is worn out.

You have,, AGAIN , said NOTHING new. However---I am fascinated by your
phrase "JDL HITMEN" who you claim "intimidate" or,, at least, TRY to
intimidate you. Do you have a basis for your assertion. one cent moron???

This thread was started as a place to discuss the inability of Israel to stand on its own two feet without Big Bro USA, and of course the discussion broadened into why we even support Israel. You and your ilk cannot even have this discussion without throwing out loaded words and accusations of nazi sympathies. What more basis do I need?

I have to admit, the phrase "One Cent Moron" does have a certain panache. Very stylish.

This thread was started as a place to discuss the inability of Israel to stand on its own two feet without Big Bro USA, and of course the discussion broadened into why we even support Israel. You and your ilk cannot even have this discussion without throwing out loaded words and accusations of nazi sympathies. What more basis do I need?

I have to admit, the phrase "One Cent Moron" does have a certain panache. Very stylish.

for an ENTITY which parrots the worn out and utterly baseless
"JDL HITMEN" -----(who stifle free discussion)
YOUR demand on the restriction thereof----
doth waxeth isa-respectish

Okay, I'm trying really hard here, but perhaps you can send me a decoder ring, or some other method of code-cracking, please. I am having troubling deciphering your hieroglyphics. Thanks for your cooperation.

Okay, I'm trying really hard here, but perhaps you can send me a decoder ring, or some other method of code-cracking, please. I am having troubling deciphering your hieroglyphics. Thanks for your cooperation.

Try to be more specific. copy and paste statements in my posts that you do
not understand----I will be glad to explain them to you. Did you pass high
school geometry?

Try to be more specific. copy and paste statements in my posts that you do
not understand----I will be glad to explain them to you. Did you pass high
school geometry?

To the best of my recollection, we were not taught composition, grammar or comprehension in Geometry, but it appears you were, hence the somewhat strained and mongoloid-ish code which you practice.

Forum List

Back