Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

When I was growing up in North Carolina I had a great-uncle Bruce who warned all of us about going to Georgia to 'sow wild oats' it seems he was convicted of adultery in Atlanta and served 8 months in jail in the 1950's . He always said he would have gotten 5 months but oral sex was also illegal, and the judge added two months for that.
So my great-uncle Bruce was one to drink and cat around. If course it all evens out since my great-uncle Jerry was known to cat around and drink.

I'm more hoping the documents case goes to trial so that Trump can spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Lucky for him he got a partisan hack judge who's throwing the case in his favor.
Trump ain't going to prison moron ... the cases are political and are being used to give Briben an advantage in the upcoming election .. unfortunately for Stalinist left it is having the opposite effect ..

Per poster, Laugher: "E. Never happened"

Which sounds alarming.
Alarming in the sense that two separate juries of Don Trump's fellow citizens found him unanimously responsible for:
A. Sexual Assault.
B. Defaming the victim.

Now, if poster Laugher is saying his single opinion should override the judgement of 20+ citizens who reviewed the evidence, listened intently as the plaintiff and the defendant's competent lawyers stated their positions, well, Laugher should simply state that his opinion is more credible than theirs.
And he should then argue his bona fides and qualifications for such a singular opinion.

IMHO
wheres the police report on said assault ?

wheres the police report on said assault ?

i dunno.
Maybe any one of the 20+ American citizens on one of the two juries who unanimously found Don Trump responsible (to the tune of about $84,000,000) for sexual assault and defamation have it.

Or, perhaps those 20+ citizens felt they had enough of the relevant facts after reviewing evidence and listening to Don Trump's defense that they felt a police report was not needed.

You're FOS, Q-NUT,
$130,000?
For an NDA?

Cohen admits he was in the Trump cult.
That is saying you're an idiot.................... without saying you're an idiot.
1) actually it was more then $130k Cohen billed and was paid for

2) no doubt he wanted to make his client happy, but breaking the law and malpractice doesn’t do it. He was clearly in over his head and wasn’t nearly as good an attorney as he thought and proclaimed

1) actually it was more then $130k Cohen billed and was paid for
And Trump paid it?
2) no doubt he wanted to make his client happy, but breaking the law and malpractice doesn’t do it. He was clearly in over his head and wasn’t nearly as good an attorney as he thought and proclaimed
That's what you get, listening to Trump.

Well he’s, why wouldn’t someone pay for a service they asked for?
WOW......................
Not paying the your bill is something I’d expect from a dembot
Sure, Q-NUT.

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills ...​

1716034529496.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › dozens-of-lawsuit...

Jun 10, 2016 — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been sued at least 60 times by individuals and businesses who accuse him of ...

Cohen lied for Trump. He started telling the truth after leaving Trump. When will you wise up?
He got caught lying on the witness stand just this past Thursday. Did he leave Trump on Friday?

He swore under oath that he committed the crimes that he pled guilty to, and now he says he did not. All that was after Trump fired him.

i dunno.
Maybe any one of the 20+ American citizens on one of the two juries who unanimously found Don Trump responsible (to the tune of about $84,000,000) for sexual assault and defamation have it.

Or, perhaps those 20+ citizens felt they had enough of the relevant facts after reviewing evidence and listening to Don Trump's defense that they felt a police report was not needed.
Those were civil trials, not criminal trials. How do you know the verdicts were unanimous?

WOW......................

Sure, Q-NUT.

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills ...

View attachment 948477
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › dozens-of-lawsuit...
Jun 10, 2016 — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been sued at least 60 times by individuals and businesses who accuse him of ...
So he paid this bill…you are ok with not paying your legal fees?

Are you saying he shouldn’t of paid Cohen and subjected himself to another lawsuit?

Forum List

Back