State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
The War of Ideas in the Middle East

State Dept: No US aid to Israel until budget deal is reached

Reuters*reports on today’s State Department press conference where Deputy Spokesperson Marie Harf said US military aid to Israel could be “hindered” if the U.S. government shutdown continues. At 2:45 in the video above Harf explains that fiscal year 2014 funding for Israel (which began October 1) will be unavailable until a new budget is passedFrom*Reuters:A prolonged U.S. federal government shutdown could delay military assistance to*Israel*and other American allies, the State Department said on Wednesday.“The State Department’s ability to provide military assistance to*Israel*and other allies in the time frame that is expected and customary could be hindered, depending on the length of the shutdown,” State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf told a news briefing.Harf gave only the specific example of Israel, the largest recipient of U.S. foreign military funding and a country which enjoys strong bipartisan support in the U.S. Congress.A prolonged U.S. federal government shutdown could delay military assistance to Israel and other American allies, the State Department said on Wednesday.“The State Department’s ability to provide military assistance to Israel and other allies in the time frame that is expected and customary could be hindered, depending on the length of the shutdown,” State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf told a news briefing.

State Dept: US govt shutdown could 'hinder' aid to Israel

Well, here is a reason to support the continuing partial government shutdown.

We do not have any business giving Israel 3 billion dollars when we cannot even fund our own government.

A positive development!

Stop millions of federal workers from getting paid so your little dick can get hard because Israel isn't getting any money? eat my ass Sherri, eat my ass.

Reuters*reports on today’s State Department press conference where Deputy Spokesperson Marie Harf said US military aid to Israel could be “hindered” if the U.S. government shutdown continues. At 2:45 in the video above Harf explains that fiscal year 2014 funding for Israel (which began October 1) will be unavailable until a new budget is passedFrom*Reuters:A prolonged U.S. federal government shutdown could delay military assistance to*Israel*and other American allies, the State Department said on Wednesday.“The State Department’s ability to provide military assistance to*Israel*and other allies in the time frame that is expected and customary could be hindered, depending on the length of the shutdown,” State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf told a news briefing.Harf gave only the specific example of Israel, the largest recipient of U.S. foreign military funding and a country which enjoys strong bipartisan support in the U.S. Congress.A prolonged U.S. federal government shutdown could delay military assistance to Israel and other American allies, the State Department said on Wednesday.“The State Department’s ability to provide military assistance to Israel and other allies in the time frame that is expected and customary could be hindered, depending on the length of the shutdown,” State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf told a news briefing.

We do not have any business giving Israel 3 billion dollars when we cannot even fund our own government.

A positive development!

The true nature of the isa-respecter again demonstrated. It rejoices in the
present catastrophe in the USA----that endangers services to sick veterans and the
country's impoverished -----if only that catatrophe will bring about the deaths of
a few jews. Isa respecter's hate to such an extent that they throw their own children
under bombs. Isa is proud of you, sherri

Stopping the US funding of Israeli Occupations and human rights abuses, even if it presently may only be temporary, is a positive development.

Suck my dick Sherri.

Gravity----my father----dead now----would be horrified that such words
were expressed in the presence of his pristine daughter (that would be me) ---
not that he did not express such ideas himself----now and then---just only when
he thought I could not hear them. HOWEVER.......remember my tender
upbringing .............I am SHOCKED!!!!!!! :doubt:

A positive development!

It's expected. They should worry about their budget first.

What surprises me is that you're happy of your own state's problems just because those might put Israel in an uncomfortable way.

You'll sacrifice the USA and its people just to make Israel suffer?

You're insane:eusa_hand:

Stopping the US funding of Israeli Occupations and human rights abuses, even if it presently may only be temporary, is a positive development.

People have no medical insurance status, and all you care about is Israel's aid.

You probably one of those rich people who can give a crap if children have nothing to eat
t1950.gif

That's gross, Sherri!

Obamacare is not affected by the partial government shutdown.

We speak of nonessential services, like providing aid to foreign nations

And I do believe we need to step away from aiding other nations and deal with problems inside our own country.

That is in the interest of all Americans.

At the risk of High Gravity throwing a malt liquor bottle at my head I just can't give 2 flips about Israel. These people pump raw sewage at Palestinian houses. They also used Whiskey Pete on civilians and that's just getting started. That's not to say some Philistines don't deserve it but keep in mind that the Jews are killing their own people. Jews and Philistines are the same blood. They came from the same place. But overall Islam is a sham, I despise it. Never going to get these guys to stop spilling blood for their pedophile moon god prophet.

That's all.

US aid to Palestine has too many strings attached, they are better off without it.

Good.

I am fascinated -----did sherri just express her opinion that the USA should STOP FUNDING
UNRAW???? ----SHEEEESH!!!!!! she is COLD (bbbrrrrrr~~~)

Time for the corrupt Palestinian Authority to go.

Probably, just US aid that keeps it alive today.

But that fear of the unknown keeps some people on both sides supporting maintaining the status quo.

I am fascinated -----did sherri just express her opinion that the USA should STOP FUNDING
UNRAW???? ----SHEEEESH!!!!!! she is COLD (bbbrrrrrr~~~)

Time for the corrupt Palestinian Authority to go.

Probably, just US aid that keeps it alive today.

But that fear of the unknown keeps some people on both sides supporting maintaining the status quo.

The Palestinians in general get by off the charity of others ass clown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back