Protesters cut through Israel's wall near Jerusalem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Protesters cut through Israel's wall near Jerusalem

JERUALEM (Ma’an) -- Popular resistance activists drilled a hole in the wall which separates Jerusalem from nearby Abu Dis on Thursday, a spokesman for the activists said.*Hani Halabiya said Arab and foreign activists cut three holes in the wall to affirm the right to reach Jerusalem, which Israel seized in 1967 and later declared its capital.*

Protesters cut through Israel's wall near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

Nonviolent resistance in action, beautiful.

And I really like seeing international activists joining in.

An illustration that the Palestinian struggle to end Occupation is a global struggle that people of conscience all over our world are participating in.

Vandalism is never 'beautiful'.

And 'people of conscience' is just a high-sounding whitewash for 'foreign agitators'.

Some posters here are so idiotic, they imagine their fellow idiots have some "right" to enter other nations to conduct activities against those nations. No such "right" exists anywhere on the planet.

Vandalism is never 'beautiful'.

And 'people of conscience' is just a high-sounding whitewash for 'foreign agitators'.

Some posters here are so idiotic, they imagine their fellow idiots have some "right" to enter other nations to conduct activities against those nations. No such "right" exists anywhere on the planet.
What's the reason those vandals wanted to go to Jerusalem?

The International Court of Justice has held the Wall is unlawful. That is because it is mostly built on land that is part of the OPT.

Unlawful walls cry out to be torn down.

It was not an attempt to go to Jerusalem, it was a response to the unlawful wall.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5q3Feoj1Mw]Palestinians tear down wall, 20 years after Berlin - YouTube[/ame]:lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

+1 for multiculturalism.

One day, neocons will realize they're standing up for those who hate them...

...or not.

+1 for multiculturalism.

...or not.

Got anything other than silly gibberish? Just because someone doesn't agree with your Nazi-sucking 'views', it doesn't make them a 'neocon' OR against multiculturalism.

tyrants build walls.

free men rip them down.

What is amazing is the way walls get torn down.

And it is not always physical walls.

Sometimes, it is walls that divide people from one another.

A recent illustration is the coming together of the American people to oppose a war against Syria.

I was rallying against war with Teaparty members.

And it felt good, letting go of all that animosity.

It felt wonderful.

It actually gave me new hope for our country.

+1 for multiculturalism.

...or not.

Got anything other than silly gibberish? Just because someone doesn't agree with your Nazi-sucking 'views', it doesn't make them a 'neocon' OR against multiculturalism.

Neocons are Zionists.

Zionism stands up for the Jewish homeland.

Jews vote and support predominantly liberal and Democrat positions.

Multiculturalism is a liberal/Democrat position.

Multiculturalism tolerates those who hate the Jewish homeland.

Therefore, neocons are standing up for those who hate them.

tyrants build walls.

free men rip them down.

A recent illustration is the coming together of the American people to oppose a war against Syria.

It felt wonderful.

tyrants build walls.

free men rip them down.

It felt wonderful.

Did you get a nut?

tyrants build walls.

free men rip them down.
That all depends. There are walls around the world, and many of them were built for defense against one's enemies. Perhaps if the Palestinians wouldn't have sent in those suicide bombers to kill innocent people, there wouldn't have been a need for a wall or fence. We have to remember that not only have Jews been saved by this fence, but also Muslims and Christians. It's a shame that there wasn't a fence up to deter a suicide bomber who blew himself up on a bus where one of those killed was Abigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor. However, I doubt that Miss Hoffstra, Frau Sherri or Abdullah Tinmore care about this young girl as long as that suicide bomber took out some Jews.

We set up and defend Walls of Hate or we commit ourselves to tearing down all those walls that divide us.

WE each choose our paths.

tyrants build walls.

free men rip them down.

It felt wonderful.

Did you get a nut?

I do not know why you have to ask questions like that. I actually just took you off my ignore list.

What did happen in all my letter writing and petition signing over trying to speak out against war in Syria, I somehow signed up for updates on Facebook from this awful site called Breaking Obama and I cant figure out how to delete it.

And when I use the word rallying I am speaking of things I do online.

Forum List

Back