State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

More incredible lies and BS for the dupes...change the channel....

Maybe you should change yours. Or at least get sheared.

obaaaaamamk7.jpg

the OP link doesn't seem to work...at least for me, I get an error.

anyway, what has to be shown is a) syria did not have the capacity to produce and manufacture the wmds in question, b) they did not get them from iran, c) they are from iraq.

Try this...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4865650-post19.html

thx I read...unfortunately, my questions stand, we just don't know.

But we do know, or we think we know that they have them.

If Assad gets to the point where in he thinks that using them will keep him in power, then, what does the UN do about it? :lol:

Nothing. China and Russia will block anything we propose...just like Iran...

OK, so what is to keep Syria from strongholding against the UN inspectors as Iraq did?

How will this invasion be successful?

While we are at it, what does success look like?

and what is the exit strategy?

Question for the O don't you think?

Well, of course. But we seem to be experts, no? :tongue:

Its a relevant question. How do you want him to proceed?

www.thecable.foreignpolicy.com

Interesting.....state department verifies bashar assad sitting on a neato arsenal of wmds.
note to libs and independents..

Sarcastic question..gee which middle east political party did assad and saddam belong to?BAATH.

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old XXXXX hero is a liar?
bush did fuck up. Announcing his intentions so this lot was moved from iraq to syria.
What a lying POS you are! :eusa_liar: Clinton says nothing about WMDs, and the 2008 report linked to by your source says the mustard gas came from Iran, not Iraq!!!

From your link:
In her prepared remarks in Tunis, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she supported more sanctions on the Assad regime but she declined to endorse any direct help to the Syrian opposition without the consent of the Syrian government, saying only, "We all need to look hard at what more we can do."
Guess AGAIN. Syria aided the US in the Gulf War. No love lost until Saddam WAS O-U-T.

Hostility between Syria and Iraq started in the 1960s when both were ruled by the Baath Party. Syria closed its embassy in Baghdad after Saddam Hussein took power in 1979.[3] Later, Syria joined the anti-Saddam coalition that liberated Kuwait from Iraqi occupation in the 1991 Gulf War. Up until the renewal of diplomatic ties in 2006, Iraqi leaders often accused Syria of trying to destabilize their country by allowing Sunni Arab foreign fighters to cross the border Iraq shares with Syria.
Relations with Syria have been marred by traditional rivalry for pre-eminence in Arab affairs, allegations of involvement in each other’s internal politics, and disputes over the waters of Euphrates River, oil transit fees, and stances toward Israel. Syria broke relations after Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990 and joined other Arab countries in sending military forces to the coalition that forced Iraq out of Kuwait. Relations remained cool until Bashar al-Asad became President of Syria in 2000.

OK, so what is to keep Syria from strongholding against the UN inspectors as Iraq did?

How will this invasion be successful?

While we are at it, what does success look like?

and what is the exit strategy?

Support the people trying to get away from that Dictator...but for now in WORDS and diplomacy...But I fear it will end up as Egypt...

Military action will end up as Libya.

However? I always side with Liberty of the individual...I'd best press on with supporting the people to get rid of Assad themselves.

Yep, we're very brave with the lives of others, and willing to spend money we don't have destroying other countries. Blow 'em up, boom!!!

Syria assisted the US in Bush's War, capturing one of Saddam's sons. But Bush was later angry Syria did not do more. The problem NOW is Syria slaughtering its own people:
Syrian officials are hoping that the aid they gave in the arrest will help restore them to the good graces of the Bush administration, which has been divided on what to do about Damascus. In recent years, U.S. intelligence officials have praised the assistance they have received from Syria in tracking and nabbing Al Qaeda terrorists.
NOW, the problem is Hamas supports the Syrian opposition.

Obama on Syria: U.S. can't be a bystander - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Support the people trying to get away from that Dictator...but for now in WORDS and diplomacy...But I fear it will end up as Egypt...

However? I always side with Liberty of the individual...I'd best press on with supporting the people to get rid of Assad themselves.
Thus siding with Hamas? Obama is in a REALLY tough situation.

Thus siding with Hamas? Obama is in a REALLY tough situation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4866694-post109.html

About time he got his ass off vacation and the friggin' golf course, and off the campaign trail (which he never has left), and MADE a hard decision and actually EARNED his pay/bennies don't you think?

thx I read...unfortunately, my questions stand, we just don't know.

But we do know, or we think we know that they have them.

If Assad gets to the point where in he thinks that using them will keep him in power, then, what does the UN do about it? :lol:

Nothing. China and Russia will block anything we propose...just like Iran...

Oh, I know. thats the point. IF ala the Balkans, we don't lead, no one will do anything.

Turkey? Ha.

He is free to gas bomb shoot until? :doubt:

A modern American HONEST lib would say:

So wait. IF the WMD in Syria DID come from Saddam, then all that shit we liberals said about President Bush was -- ahem -- a bit over the top and misguided and unfair.

So, yeah. I'm pretty sure that if this "story" were to get confirmed, THAT is exactly what we'd hear.

With saddams weapons....
No, those did not exist, Syria has its own, and has had for YEARS. They sucked up to Bush to gain US support, we let them get more than Saddam had. Saddam could not keep electricity on in Baghdad by the time we invaded.

So, support the opposition, now with HAMAS by our side, or Assad, the mass killer of his own people? A LOSE/LOSE situation for Obama.

So wait. IF the WMD in Syria DID come from Saddam, then all that shit we liberals said about President Bush was -- ahem -- a bit over the top and misguided and unfair.

So, yeah. I'm pretty sure that if this "story" were to get confirmed, THAT is exactly what we'd hear.
Liability, Saddam was on his way DOWN when we invaded. He had NOTHING. But Syria HAS, and is using it to kill the Syrian opposition which HAMAS now supports. So does Obama side with the Hamas backed opposition or a mass murderer? Syria lifted not one finger for Saddam, except the al Qaeda sympathizers Assad was HAPPY to kill. Syria caught Hassan. But now is a really tough choice, Obama cannot please many in the US, whatever he does.

Liability, Saddam was on his way DOWN when we invaded. He had NOTHING. But Syria HAS, and is using it to kill the Syrian opposition which HAMAS now supports. So does Obama side with the Hamas backed opposition or a mass murderer? Syria lifted not one finger for Saddam, except the al Qaeda sympathizers Assad was HAPPY to kill. Syria caught Hassan. But now is a really tough choice, Obama cannot please many in the US, whatever he does.

If your reply, dear lass, was designed to entirely miss the point,

you have succeeded!

With saddams weapons....
No, those did not exist, Syria has its own, and has had for YEARS. They sucked up to Bush to gain US support, we let them get more than Saddam had. Saddam could not keep electricity on in Baghdad by the time we invaded.

So, support the opposition, now with HAMAS by our side, or Assad, the mass killer of his own people? A LOSE/LOSE situation for Obama.
See the libtard round about. This post just proved the libtard stupidity.

Forum List

Back