State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

The BUSH/CHENEY team had more guts and balls in dealing with the geopolitic threats against our interests than anyone else. I criticize a bit of the execution,but they were spot on.
Just as long as it was somebody else's GUTS that were spilled!

Idiot....are you ok with terrorists going to Syria to pick up their WMDs to use in Europe and possibly here?

Oh, you're so safe in Colorado......Boulder, right? You're one of those dumbfuck granolas that has no clue on what is going on outside your pot house.

Yep, we're very brave with the lives of others, and willing to spend money we don't have destroying other countries. Blow 'em up, boom!!!

Yep, we've heard this before. Haven't we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJUnG3Z6WI]Gen. Wesley Clark - Exposes US Foreign Policy Coup - YouTube[/ame]

At any rate, you are caught in one side of a triangle effect. the trifecta. And so, ah...anyway...

I think that at this point we should all just give up, convert to Islam and beg for mercy.

Because the only way that WMD could have been moved from Iraq to Syria while Iraq was saturated with U.N and American weapons inspectors AND while we had constant satellite and air survallence over Iraq is if God were truly on Saddam's side.

In which case the situation is hopeless.

Try again fool!

Poor silly delusional Richard-Aytch.

PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

World Threats » Did Iraqi WMD Go to Syria and Other Countries?

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

But Richard-Aytch finds that improbable, so they must all be wrong.

:cuckoo:
So Bush knew that there were no WMDs in Iraq BEFORE the invasion of Iraq because they were moved to Syria and he chose to waste American lives looking for WMDs in Iraq anyway.
Thank you for that revelation.

Yes, because Saddam publicly announced he had moved ALL his WMD to Syria and didn't leave any behind.

Oh, wait...

Idiot....are you ok with terrorists going to Syria to pick up their WMDs to use in Europe and possibly here?

Oh, you're so safe in Colorado......Boulder, right? You're one of those dumbfuck granolas that has no clue on what is going on outside your pot house.

Yep, we're very brave with the lives of others, and willing to spend money we don't have destroying other countries. Blow 'em up, boom!!!

The way to keep what ever is in Syria IN Syria is to make sure Assad stays in power.

Poor silly delusional Richard-Aytch.

PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

World Threats » Did Iraqi WMD Go to Syria and Other Countries?

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

But Richard-Aytch finds that improbable, so they must all be wrong.

:cuckoo:
So Bush knew that there were no WMDs in Iraq BEFORE the invasion of Iraq because they were moved to Syria and he chose to waste American lives looking for WMDs in Iraq anyway.
Thank you for that revelation.

Yes, because Saddam publicly announced he had moved ALL his WMD to Syria and didn't leave any behind.

Oh, wait...
:lol:

Oh yeah, the intel is being "made up." :cuckoo:

You're not going to like finding "made in iraq" on things in Syria....

Yep, we've heard this before. Haven't we?

The way to keep what ever is in Syria IN Syria is to make sure Assad stays in power.

That is unless his people don't take him out a-la King Louie style first.

I wish them Godspeed in that endeavour.
icon14.gif

Damn! Now we have to spend another trillion and thousands of lives to invade them too?

We can't afford another screwball R in the White House.

Instead of getting into another dumb R war, killing thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of civilians and then having to clean it up ...

Why don't we spend that same money the way President Obama wants ?

Rebuilding America.
Yeah, when's he ever going to get around to trying that? Because for three years now, all he's done is pay back big Dem donors and pay off special interest groups.

Note for leftists: That ISN'T rebuilding America.

OK, so what is to keep Syria from strongholding against the UN inspectors as Iraq did?

How will this invasion be successful?

While we are at it, what does success look like?

and what is the exit strategy?

Obama is in a tough bind with Syria.

Removing Assad could cause a vaccum for terrorists to get "stuff" in Syria, but then again we don't like the Iranian puppet.

Also, if we go in to get that "stuff" Obama and Democrats might have a hard time explaining some of being "Saddam's" stuff.

Remember...they claimed he didn't have those things and they need to keep that lie going to win the next election....

the OP link doesn't seem to work...at least for me, I get an error.

anyway, what has to be shown is a) syria did not have the capacity to produce and manufacture the wmds in question, b) they did not get them from iran, c) they are from iraq.

the OP link doesn't seem to work...at least for me, I get an error.

anyway, what has to be shown is a) syria did not have the capacity to produce and manufacture the wmds in question, b) they did not get them from iran, c) they are from iraq.

Try this...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4865650-post19.html

thx I read...unfortunately, my questions stand, we just don't know.

But we do know, or we think we know that they have them.

If Assad gets to the point where in he thinks that using them will keep him in power, then, what does the UN do about it? :lol:

Forum List

Back