State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

With saddams weapons....
No, those did not exist, Syria has its own, and has had for YEARS. They sucked up to Bush to gain US support, we let them get more than Saddam had. Saddam could not keep electricity on in Baghdad by the time we invaded.

So, support the opposition, now with HAMAS by our side, or Assad, the mass killer of his own people? A LOSE/LOSE situation for Obama.
Obamaturd dosen't need help being a loser.

With saddams weapons....
No, those did not exist, Syria has its own, and has had for YEARS. They sucked up to Bush to gain US support, we let them get more than Saddam had. Saddam could not keep electricity on in Baghdad by the time we invaded.

So, support the opposition, now with HAMAS by our side, or Assad, the mass killer of his own people? A LOSE/LOSE situation for Obama.
Obamaturd dosen't need help being a loser.
Syria never signed the Chemical Weapons Treaty, and hot all they needed from INDIA:
American diplomatic cables revealed that Indian firms had aided Syrian chemical and biological weapons makers with obtaining equipment. The cable reminded India that it "has a general obligation as a Chemical Weapons Convention State Party to never, under any circumstances, assist anyone in the development of chemical weapons".[38]
[edit]References

Where is Valerie & Joe when you need them???

Sipping lots of sweet mint tea and working on more dishonest fiction?
Turkey and Russia have also provided weapons to Syria:

Turkey deputy: weapons being smuggled to Syria - The National
Russia boosts arms sales to Syria despite world pressure | Reuters

Rather than the sad attempts to claim Saddam sent weapons into Syria, why not concentrate on the problem? The US is TRAPPED. Support Assad while he slaughters, align ourselves with the HAMAS supported opposition, or observe hundreds of thousand, if not millions, die.

No,they did not.
Vampiric, I posted the FACTS: SYRIA GOT WMDs from India, Turkey AND Russia. Israel bombed their nuke plant but there is plenty of WMDs to go around. As HAMAS is supporting the opposition, the US may have a REAL WMD problem, not fantasies. The idea that Saddam shipped his weapons to Syria rather than USE them when invaded is BIZARRE.

Rather than the sad attempts to claim Saddam sent weapons into Syria, why not concentrate on the problem? The US is TRAPPED. Support Assad while he slaughters, align ourselves with the HAMAS supported opposition, or observe hundreds of thousand, if not millions, die.

That others may have sent shit to Syria hardly constitutes evidence that Iraq (under Saddam) did not do so, too.

And I deny that the US is trapped. I do concede that the nature of the problems in that region are as thorny as hell. So, what else is new?

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3: need a band aid yet??

That others may have sent shit to Syria hardly constitutes evidence that Iraq (under Saddam) did not do so, too.

And I deny that the US is trapped. I do concede that the nature of the problems in that region are as thorny as hell. So, what else is new?
It could BREAK Obama; there is no choice that will not hurt him with a large block of voters. Still, if you believe Saddam gave weapons away rather than USE them, we had no cause to invade the suddenly pacifist nation.

It could BREAK Obama; there is no choice that will not hurt him with a large block of voters. Still, if you believe Saddam gave weapons away rather than USE them, we had no cause to invade the suddenly pacifist nation.

Wrong.

Assuming our eyes in the sky were trained on the right locations at the right times, we might have had some reason to believe that some of Saddam's WMD was being sent to Syria.

That would not constitute sufficient basis to believe that he had entirely divested himself of all such WMD.

And there never was any reason to deem Saddam's regime to be pacifistic. Just ask all the dead Kurds.

More incredible lies and BS for the dupes...change the channel....

hey Frankie?.....what name do you have for our guys in Afghanistan?.....i figure a troop lover like you has a bunch of them...you fucking dried up piece of Rectal Pus....

I like your style.iràq shipped the shit off,no doubt,and buried a vunch of it after the iran iraq war too.

With saddams weapons....

bush gave sppt to Syrias wmd prgm.?

More incredible lies and BS for the dupes...change the channel....

hey Frankie?.....what name do you have for our guys in Afghanistan?.....i figure a troop lover like you has a bunch of them...you fucking dried up piece of Rectal Pus....

I like your style.iràq shipped the shit off,no doubt,and buried a vunch of it after the iran iraq war too.
From Syria TODAY:

Syrians demonstrating Friday condemned the positions of Russia, China and Iran — countries whose governments have stood by the Assad regime.

"Iranian and Russian bullets are tearing apart our bodies," read a large banner unfurled in the town of Tibet el-Imam just north of the central city of Hama.

Page 2: At Least 50 Killed in Syria as Regime Pounds Homs - ABC News

Again, the fantasy that Saddam had anything to give & sacrificed his rule by shipping weapons OUTSIDE Iraq is alarming. It has been in the news since Bush was in office Syria was being armed by Turkey, India & Russia. Iran also contributed. This words are from a Syrian fighting Assad, no mention of Saddam of course.

No,they did not.
Vampiric, I posted the FACTS: SYRIA GOT WMDs from India, Turkey AND Russia. Israel bombed their nuke plant but there is plenty of WMDs to go around. As HAMAS is supporting the opposition, the US may have a REAL WMD problem, not fantasies. The idea that Saddam shipped his weapons to Syria rather than USE them when invaded is BIZARRE.
And the link from the source in the OP says the nuke technology came from North Korea, pakistan and Iran, so it seems like Syria got their WMD from just about everyone EXCEPT Iraq!!!

http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/080602_syrianwmd.pdf

Syrian Nuclear Weapons
Syria has long had an interest in acquiring nuclear weapons.iv Its primary partner seems
to have been North Korea, although it may have acquired some of the technology and
weapons designs sold by the A.Q. Khan network, possibly though Iran, and may have
acquired technology and design data from other sources.
However, new evidence surfaced in 2007 that Syria had a far more active nuclear
weapons effort than had previously been reported. On September 8, 2007, the Syrian
Arab News Agency reported Israeli air strikes and dropped ―munitions‖ in Syria without
any reports of damage or casualties.v Unclassified satellite photographs later made it clear
that an Israeli air raid had struck deep into northeast Syria on September 6, 2007, at a
target that the imagery strongly indicated might have been a covert Syrian effort to build
a nuclear reactor. The images were similar to those of facilities that could contain North
Korean designs and that could be used to produce fissile material for nuclear weapons.vi

Wrong.

Assuming our eyes in the sky were trained on the right locations at the right times, we might have had some reason to believe that some of Saddam's WMD was being sent to Syria.

That would not constitute sufficient basis to believe that he had entirely divested himself of all such WMD.

And there never was any reason to deem Saddam's regime to be pacifistic. Just ask all the dead Kurds.
Sarcasm. And all sources are reporting the weapons were supplied by Turkey, India, and Russia, now Iran also.This from those fighting. Saddam hadn't enough electrical or other power sources to produce much in the way of weapons; we learned that shortly after the invasion. Nothing would explain his giving weapons away rather than USE them. He knew we would invade, Bush let the world know; he could never control his ego. Saddam's few troops fighting with 20 year old guns, homemade bombs, and knives. That is why Baghdad fell so fast; the JCS termed Bush's war plan faulty as NOTHING was planned for after the invasion. Obama shares the blame with Bush for allowing Syria to become such a threat; most of the WMDs came in while Bush was President, but Obama has not done enough to reverse the power obtained.

By the way, I do not blame Bush I as much as many do for not going into Baghdad in the Gulf War; American opinion was against further action.

Forum List

Back