State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

Damn! Now we have to spend another trillion and thousands of lives to invade them too?

We can't afford another screwball R in the White House.

Instead of getting into another dumb R war, killing thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of civilians and then having to clean it up ...

Why don't we spend that same money the way President Obama wants ?

Rebuilding America.

I think that at this point we should all just give up, convert to Islam and beg for mercy.

Because the only way that WMD could have been moved from Iraq to Syria while Iraq was saturated with U.N and American weapons inspectors AND while we had constant satellite and air survallence over Iraq is if God were truly on Saddam's side.

In which case the situation is hopeless.

Try again fool!

Poor silly delusional Richard-Aytch.

PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

World Threats » Did Iraqi WMD Go to Syria and Other Countries?

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

But Richard-Aytch finds that improbable, so they must all be wrong.

:cuckoo:

The key word is 'suspected'. Official U.S. intelligence 'suspected' WMDs all over Iraq. They were wrong.

Holy shit!

When John Kennedy suspected that nuclear missiles were in Cuba, he ordered low level reconaisnace flights in order to obtain absolute proof, nothing less could justify military actions.

The Bush adminitration suspected every factory in Iraq - and probably every truck and half the private homes of having WMDs. Even though years of inspections had never turned up anything. There was no feasible proof

Sure, they 'suspected' that Iraqi's were stuffing WMDs in their back pockets and carrying them to Syria...sure it was happening all the time.

You suspect that they were wrong.

But you don't know it.

The Dims in Office before the Bush Administration even took office all believed the same thing. Everybody was "wrong" according to your would-be "logic," because in your pin-head universe, absence of evidence DOES equal evidence of absence. :cuckoo:

Funnier than that,i watched that map real time last night,and there were 3 iranian bomb blasts...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvSIAqOkIw&feature=related]Mythbusters - Helium and Sulfur Hexafluoride - YouTube[/ame]​

Poor silly delusional Richard-Aytch.

PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

World Threats » Did Iraqi WMD Go to Syria and Other Countries?

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

But Richard-Aytch finds that improbable, so they must all be wrong.

:cuckoo:

The key word is 'suspected'. Official U.S. intelligence 'suspected' WMDs all over Iraq. They were wrong.

Holy shit!

When John Kennedy suspected that nuclear missiles were in Cuba, he ordered low level reconaisnace flights in order to obtain absolute proof, nothing less could justify military actions.

The Bush adminitration suspected every factory in Iraq - and probably every truck and half the private homes of having WMDs. Even though years of inspections had never turned up anything. There was no feasible proof

Sure, they 'suspected' that Iraqi's were stuffing WMDs in their back pockets and carrying them to Syria...sure it was happening all the time.

You suspect that they were wrong.

But you don't know it.

The Dims in Office before the Bush Administration even took office all believed the same thing. Everybody was "wrong" according to your would-be "logic," because in your pin-head universe, absence of evidence DOES equal evidence of absence. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk]Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) - YouTube[/ame]

Should be interesting to watch the Republican candidate jumping up and down during the campaign about how we need to start another freakin' war. I wonder how many Republicans really think that would be a good idea. Really.

I wonder how many liberal Democratics really think it's a "good" idea to blithely ignore the acquisition of nuclear weaponry by the Iranian regime. Really.

Is Obama going to claim they are wrong to worry about what is in Syria????:eusa_whistle:

Should be interesting to watch the Republican candidate jumping up and down during the campaign about how we need to start another freakin' war. I wonder how many Republicans really think that would be a good idea. Really.

I wonder how many liberal Democratics really think it's a "good" idea to blithely ignore the acquisition of nuclear weaponry by the Iranian regime. Really.

It would have been a much easier sale if Bush hadn't made such a freakin' mess of things leading up to this. I think everyone knows this, though some will not admit it.

It would have been a much easier sale if Bush hadn't made such a freakin' mess of things leading up to this. I think everyone knows this, though some will not admit it.

But all across the board...ALL were in agreement...what happened? History re-write in progress?

You have stated your belief but falsely couched it in terms of what others allegedly "know." You are, of course, wrong.

The BUSH/CHENEY team had more guts and balls in dealing with the geopolitic threats against our interests than anyone else. I criticize a bit of the execution,but they were spot on.

Damn! Now we have to spend another trillion and thousands of lives to invade them too?

We can't afford another screwball R in the White House.

Instead of getting into another dumb R war, killing thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of civilians and then having to clean it up ...

Why don't we spend that same money the way President Obama wants ?

Rebuilding America.
So your prescription is to have a Marxist in office that cowtows, bows to our enemies...

About cover it Nerdite?

Is Obama going to claim they are wrong to worry about what is in Syria????:eusa_whistle:

Obama was against the entire enterprise...but note he takes credit for it...

Idiot....are you ok with terrorists going to Syria to pick up their WMDs to use in Europe and possibly here?

Oh, you're so safe in Colorado......Boulder, right? You're one of those dumbfuck granolas that has no clue on what is going on outside your pot house.

Yep, we're very brave with the lives of others, and willing to spend money we don't have destroying other countries. Blow 'em up, boom!!!

The BUSH/CHENEY team had more guts and balls in dealing with the geopolitic threats against our interests than anyone else. I criticize a bit of the execution,but they were spot on.
They were correct in thier actions...the left at the time was onboard...until it became politically expediant to NOT be so.

Lack of principle rears it's head.

Forum List

Back