State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
www.thecable.foreignpolicy.com

Interesting.....state department verifies bashar assad sitting on a neato arsenal of wmds.
note to libs and independents..

Sarcastic question..gee which middle east political party did assad and saddam belong to?BAATH.

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old XXXXX hero is a liar?
bush did fuck up. Announcing his intentions so this lot was moved from iraq to syria.

Interesting.....state department verifies bashar assad sitting on a neato arsenal of wmds.

Sarcastic question..gee which middle east political party did assad and saddam belong to?BAATH.

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old XXXX hero is a liar?
bush did fuck up. Announcing his intentions so this lot was moved from iraq to syria.

but but but

but

uhm

but.

I remember the discussions of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGeYr1hiQ]Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Thanks,guys,now we see no libs are posting here.
now,like i said before,there were MORE than what was disclosed.

• Banned

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old XXXX hero is a liar?

but but but

but

uhm

but.

Amen to that,brother.

Damn! Now we have to spend another trillion and thousands of lives to invade them too?

No no. Now that the libs are running things in DC, we are all safe. No action will be taken REGARDLESS of the risk to us and the rest of humanity.

In fact, I'm sure the President will apologize for the fact that YOU even said something so inflammatory.

• Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGeYr1hiQ]Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube[/ame]

Lets see the libs ease out of this one.

Damn! Now we have to spend another trillion and thousands of lives to invade them too?

No no. Now that the libs are running things in DC, we are all safe. No action will be taken REGARDLESS of the risk to us and the rest of humanity.

In fact, I'm sure the President will apologize for the fact that YOU even said something so inflammatory.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old **** hero is a liar?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGeYr1hiQ"]Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube[/ame]

Lets see the libs ease out of this one.

They will equate the General with Saddam's propganda Minister

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl1GkWWGmA]Bagdad Bob: Iraqi Information Minister - YouTube[/ame]

Sooooo.........Syria has wmd's but Iraq didn't? I'm deeply flummoxed.

Agreed.

VERY perplexing.

This might call for some visual aids.

Let's go old school. Let us start with a "map."

Let's see if we can locate Iraq in relation to Syria.

map-syria-iraq-iran.jpg

Now, HOW might ol' Saddam have gotten the WMDs that he didn't have out of Iraq?

Hm.

Yep.

It's a puzzlement alright.

What a lying POS you are! :eusa_liar: Clinton says nothing about WMDs, and the 2008 report linked to by your source says the mustard gas came from Iran, not Iraq!!!

From your link:
In her prepared remarks in Tunis, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she supported more sanctions on the Assad regime but she declined to endorse any direct help to the Syrian opposition without the consent of the Syrian government, saying only, "We all need to look hard at what more we can do."

Last edited:

Your question was rhetorical rather than sarcastic.

Yes...as do I. I recall the libs going hysterical and concluding that there could not be any WMD because we couldn't find them. I recall saying that that proves there is no such thing as a black swan because nobody has ever seen one.

What was the name of that valley in Syria where many suspected the WMD were moved?

I bet we already have some people in the country. Obama is being urged to give aid and technical assistance to the rebels. It won't be long 'til we have troops on the ground.

Sooooo.........Syria has wmd's but Iraq didn't? I'm deeply flummoxed.

Agreed.

VERY perplexing.

Let's see if we can locate Iraq in relation to Syria.

map-syria-iraq-iran.jpg

Now, HOW might ol' Saddam have gotten the WMDs that he didn't have out of Iraq?

Hm.

Yep.

I'm not capable of handling that much logic in one day. I'll try to digest that over a week or so. Thanks so much.

sooooo.........syria has wmd's but iraq didn't? I'm deeply flummoxed.

agreed.

Very perplexing.

let's see if we can locate iraq in relation to syria.

map-syria-iraq-iran.jpg

now, how might ol' saddam have gotten the wmds that he didn't have out of iraq?

Hm.

Yep.

i'm not capable of handling that much logic in one day. I'll try to digest that over a week or so. Thanks so much.

;) :)

Forum List

Back