State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

:eek:
Sipping lots of sweet mint tea and working on more dishonest fiction?
Turkey and Russia have also provided weapons to Syria:

Turkey deputy: weapons being smuggled to Syria - The National
Russia boosts arms sales to Syria despite world pressure | Reuters

Rather than the sad attempts to claim Saddam sent weapons into Syria, why not concentrate on the problem? The US is TRAPPED. Support Assad while he slaughters, align ourselves with the HAMAS supported opposition, or observe hundreds of thousand, if not millions, die.

That others may have sent shit to Syria hardly constitutes evidence that Iraq (under Saddam) did not do so, too.

And I deny that the US is trapped. I do concede that the nature of the problems in that region are as thorny as hell. So, what else is new?

So we,ve gone from slam dunk to "there is no proof Iran didn't ship weapons to Iraq!"

Disprove the negative...

Excellent.

I posted it. Plus T gave correct link. Lool you idiot,research the posts,or get lost.

Nope. Not going to wade through shit to find your corrobative evidence. It's your thread and the edit function exists for a reason.

If you can't support your own bullshit, you are more worthless then I thought.
Translation:" I am not going to find fact...I am more interested in looking as stupid as I am portrayed...and I won't lift a finger to defend it..."

YES you are a fucking idiot. I did correct his link. YOU are too fucking lazy to find it.

The EXIT out of this thread is that way===>

Use it before you hurt yourself.

I posted it. Plus T gave correct link. Lool you idiot,research the posts,or get lost.

Nope. Not going to wade through shit to find your corrobative evidence. It's your thread and the edit function exists for a reason.

Translation:" I am not going to find fact...I am more interested in looking as stupid as I am portrayed...and I won't lift a finger to defend it..."

YES you are a fucking idiot. I did correct his link. YOU are too fucking lazy to find it.

Look, dipshit:

I don't have the patience to do Eddie Boy's scut work. His sorry ass made the claim, now it's his job to support it.

I can only guess that, since you have been blasted for 10 pages, it didn't say what his dumbass thought it did.

How in the can are you? Because if you are sauced enough to start tossing threats around, I might find this banality entertaining enough to stick around and watch.

Look, dipshit:

I don't have the patience to do Eddie Boy's scut work. His sorry ass made the claim, now it's his job to support it.

I can only guess that, since you have been blasted for 10 pages, it didn't say what is dumbass thought it did.

How in the can are you? Because if you are sauced enough to start tossing threats around, I might find this banality entertaining enough to stick around and watch.
YOU are an IDIOT.

Just accept your new position here and move ON...will you?

Look, dipshit:

I can only guess that, since you have been blasted for 10 pages, it didn't say what is dumbass thought it did.

YOU are an IDIOT.

Fuck you.

If I gave two shits about anything that spill out of the vagina under your nose, I might pay attention to your orders.

As it stands, you are a human cartoon. You don't warrant a serious response.

On that note, go eat a dick. Tis whole board finds you laughable.

Look, dipshit:

YOU are an IDIOT.

Fuck you.

If I gave two shits about anything that spill out of the vagina under your nose, I might pay attention to your orders.

As it stands, you are a human cartoon. You don't warrant a serious response.

On that note, go eat a dick. Tis whole board finds you laughable.

Translation:

"I lost and was told was a jackass I was and can't handle it..."

Son? YOU don't rate.

And By the way geauxtohell? Pick another Avie?

Jackson was a CRIMINAL...

I'll do it as soon as you stick your fist up your ass and cough.

Don't act like you aren't into it.

Translation: "I lost...I'm gonna HURT YOU NOW, T...":lol:

*Dumbass*

Uh, no. I don't make threats on message boards. That would be you sorry ass.

Up late tonight? Must be a slow Friday night in the trailer park.

I'll do it as soon as you stick your fist up your ass and cough.

Don't act like you aren't into it.

Translation: "I lost...I'm gonna HURT YOU NOW, T...":lol:

*Dumbass*

Uh, no. I don't make threats on message boards. That would be you sorry ass.

Up late tonight? Must be a slow Friday night in the trailer park.

Translation: "T hurt my ego and I am butthurt...so I am making a lame attempt to hut him back..."

YOU Don't rate son. Give up you statist freak.

Translation:

"I lost and was told was a jackass I was and can't handle it..."

What the fuck?

I am starting to think you lied about your military service. Your illiterate ass couldn't pass the ASVAB.
*I* have a DD214 Honorable...Do YOU?

I have a DOD Badge that allows me on to ANY Base in the USA...to do my JOB in the private sector...

Do you?

*Shithead*

Forum List

Back