State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

Bottom line,they came from iraq. That nutcase was manufacturing everything under the sun there.we saw it firsthand,and even surveillance showed trucks of chemicals and weapons being shipped over the border.

And in the 2nd excursion over there, they found residual amounts. So the claim that NONE were found is simply wrong...just not in the quantities we knew they had.

Bullshit
tricycle.gif

Hell.....every time you clowns think you've found something, it's only a short time before it's completely dispelled!!!!

Keep it UP!! We always enjoy rubbing your (collective) NOSES in it!!!

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

Seriously, T. She-male's posts look MUCH better like THIS:

Old Today, 05:58 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Mr. Shaman
This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

Bottom line,they came from iraq. That nutcase was manufacturing everything under the sun there.we saw it firsthand,and even surveillance showed trucks of chemicals and weapons being shipped over the border.
.....But, BU$HCO forgot to make that info public.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

handjob.gif

Hell.....every time you clowns think you've found something, it's only a short time before it's completely dispelled!!!!

Keep it UP!! We always enjoy rubbing your (collective) NOSES in it!!!

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

Links Courtesy of Liability:​

Grow up Shaman. Seriously.

Seriously, T. She-male's posts look MUCH better like THIS:

Old Today, 05:58 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Mr. Shaman
This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

Done.

Funnier than that,i watched that map real time last night,and there were 3 iranian bomb blasts...

You gotta just love CON$, your OWN source says they came from IRAN and to you that means they came from IRAQ!!! :cuckoo:

And so Iran is helping them along...adding to it...Son? You lose...you are in denial. But you continue to plany yer nose in Limbaugh's ass in lieu of placing your head in the sand for the limp-wristed partisan hack that you are.:eusa_hand:

You deny reality...a Statist trait.

Wake up.

Where does Secty Clinton say anything about WMDs?

And, its Iran, NOT Iraq.

How could you get this much wrong?

Oh wait - the op was made by vampire boy. He lied about that 143 page pdf too.

I think that at this point we should all just give up, convert to Islam and beg for mercy.

Because the only way that WMD could have been moved from Iraq to Syria while Iraq was saturated with U.N and American weapons inspectors AND while we had constant satellite and air survallence over Iraq is if God were truly on Saddam's side.

In which case the situation is hopeless.

Try again fool!

Poor silly delusional Richard-Aytch.

PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

World Threats » Did Iraqi WMD Go to Syria and Other Countries?

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

But Richard-Aytch finds that improbable, so they must all be wrong.

:cuckoo:
So Bush knew that there were no WMDs in Iraq BEFORE the invasion of Iraq because they were moved to Syria and he chose to waste American lives looking for WMDs in Iraq anyway.
Thank you for that revelation.

Sooooo.........Syria has wmd's but Iraq didn't? I'm deeply flummoxed.

Agreed.

VERY perplexing.

This might call for some visual aids.

Let's go old school. Let us start with a "map."

Let's see if we can locate Iraq in relation to Syria.

map-syria-iraq-iran.jpg

Now, HOW might ol' Saddam have gotten the WMDs that he didn't have out of Iraq?

Hm.

Yep.

It's a puzzlement alright.

Actually, I'd like to know Liability. How did the mightiest strongest most powerful military and intelligence agencies NOT see this transport as it prepared to invade the country?

Last edited:
Where does Secty Clinton say anything about WMDs?

And, its Iran, NOT Iraq.

How could you get this much wrong?

Oh wait - the op was made by vampire boy. He lied about that 143 page pdf too.

Hey, who cares. All we're after here is an excuse to exercise our American Exceptionalism and bomb the living snot out of another sovereign country in the Middle East. Maybe we can move a few hundred thousand troops in there, too. We need to shown them who owns this planet. After all, we're Ammmuuuurrrica!

And don't forget plenty of fresh body bags for our brave soldiers!

Sooooo.........Syria has wmd's but Iraq didn't? I'm deeply flummoxed.

Agreed.

VERY perplexing.

map-syria-iraq-iran.jpg

Hm.

Yep.

Actually, I'd like to know Liability. How did the mightiest strongest most powerful military and intelligence agencies NOT see this transport as it [prepared] to invade the country?

I am tempted to be overtly sarcastic.

But I kinda like Kiki. So, I'll behave myself. <<grumble grumble>>

First off, there is information (which I already posted a little portion of) suggesting that our eyes in the sky DID see some of what was happenin'. But at the time, you see, Syria being a separate sovereign nation probably would have said "no" if we had asked to inspect the stuff that was getting shipped over from Iraq.

Secondly, our reticence to act on what we were observing (if our spies in the sky were properly directed at the relevant times) MIGHT have had something to do with a notion of restraint. Preparing to go in and kick Saddam's ass was one thing. But opening up the entire middle east might have seemed -- imprudent.

I think that at this point we should all just give up, convert to Islam and beg for mercy.

Because the only way that WMD could have been moved from Iraq to Syria while Iraq was saturated with U.N and American weapons inspectors AND while we had constant satellite and air survallence over Iraq is if God were truly on Saddam's side.

Try again fool!

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

So Bush knew that there were no WMDs in Iraq BEFORE the invasion of Iraq because they were moved to Syria and he chose to waste American lives looking for WMDs in Iraq anyway.
Thank you for that revelation.

Knowing that SOME "things" were possibly being shipped from Saddam's regime to Syria does NOT constitute knowledge of how much of it was WMD.

So, no.

As always, you can't think straight due to the effect of having your head squarely up your own ass.

Try again fool!

The key word is 'suspected'. Official U.S. intelligence 'suspected' WMDs all over Iraq. They were wrong.

Holy shit!

When John Kennedy suspected that nuclear missiles were in Cuba, he ordered low level reconaisnace flights in order to obtain absolute proof, nothing less could justify military actions.

The Bush adminitration suspected every factory in Iraq - and probably every truck and half the private homes of having WMDs. Even though years of inspections had never turned up anything. There was no feasible proof

Sure, they 'suspected' that Iraqi's were stuffing WMDs in their back pockets and carrying them to Syria...sure it was happening all the time.

Agreed.

VERY perplexing.

map-syria-iraq-iran.jpg

Hm.

Yep.

Actually, I'd like to know Liability. How did the mightiest strongest most powerful military and intelligence agencies NOT see this transport as it [prepared] to invade the country?

I am tempted to be overtly sarcastic.

But I kinda like Kiki. So, I'll behave myself. <<grumble grumble>>

First off, there is information (which I already posted a little portion of) suggesting that our eyes in the sky DID see some of what was happenin'. But at the time, you see, Syria being a separate sovereign nation probably would have said "no" if we had asked to inspect the stuff that was getting shipped over from Iraq.

Secondly, our reticence to act on what we were observing (if our spies in the sky were properly directed at the relevant times) MIGHT have had something to do with a notion of restraint. Preparing to go in and kick Saddam's ass was one thing. But opening up the entire middle east might have seemed -- imprudent.

Imprudent certainly. Residual for another day? Same. How will Obama respond is the question...a REAL World international question looms for Obama and the Hildebeast to handle...

Caution or Iron fist? We see how Libya turned out...same with Egypt...third time a charm for the O?

The dumbass libs here trying to claim they know there are no WMDs in Syria are going to look dumber than usual......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back