State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

www.thecable.foreignpolicy.com

Interesting.....state department verifies bashar assad sitting on a neato arsenal of wmds.
note to libs and independents..

Sarcastic question..gee which middle east political party did assad and saddam belong to?BAATH.

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old XXXXX hero is a liar?
bush did fuck up. Announcing his intentions so this lot was moved from iraq to syria.

I remember the discussions of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGeYr1hiQ]Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube[/ame]

So do I.

Interesting.....state department verifies bashar assad sitting on a neato arsenal of wmds.

Sarcastic question..gee which middle east political party did assad and saddam belong to?BAATH.

bush did fuck up. Announcing his intentions so this lot was moved from iraq to syria.
Your question was rhetorical rather than sarcastic.

Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube
Yes...as do I. I recall the libs going hysterical and concluding that there could not be any WMD because we couldn't find them. I recall saying that that proves there is no such thing as a black swan because nobody has ever seen one.

What was the name of that valley in Syria where many suspected the WMD were moved?

Damn! Now we have to spend another trillion and thousands of lives to invade them too?
I bet we already have some people in the country. Obama is being urged to give aid and technical assistance to the rebels. It won't be long 'til we have troops on the ground.

That would be the Bekka Valley...

What a lying POS you are! :eusa_liar: Clinton says nothing about WMDs, and the 2008 report linked to by your source says the mustard gas came fron Iran, not Iraq!!!

From your link:
In her prepared remarks in Tunis, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she supported more sanctions on the Assad regime but she declined to endorse any direct help to the Syrian opposition without the consent of the Syrian government, saying only, "We all need to look hard at what more we can do."

Wrong answer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGeYr1hiQ]Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGeYr1hiQ"]Saddam's WMDs were moved to Syria - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

tricycle.gif

What a lying POS you are! :eusa_liar: Clinton says nothing about WMDs, and the 2008 report linked to by your source says the mustard gas came from Iran, not Iraq!!!

From your link:
In her prepared remarks in Tunis, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she supported more sanctions on the Assad regime but she declined to endorse any direct help to the Syrian opposition without the consent of the Syrian government, saying only, "We all need to look hard at what more we can do."

Not lying. Read my report from foreign policy.com,or better yet,its on drudge too,nitwit
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

If you want REAL TIME,WHERE THERE IS ACTUALL A HANDFUL OF CHEMICAL AND NUKE ALERTS IN THAT REGION,go to globalincidentmaps.com
The Clinton quote came from your foreignpolicy.com link and the below quote comes from the report linked to from your same foreignpolicy.com.

http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/080602_syrianwmd.pdf
Syrian Chemical Weapons
Syria has chemical weapons, and most experts believe it has mustard agents and at least
ordinary nerve gas. It may have persistent nerve gas as well. It is believed to have cluster
warheads for delivering chemical weapons, and it probably has chemical bombs and
rocket warheads as well. It may have chemical artillery shells.
There are other reports that Syria has benefited from sales and technology transfers from
Iran.
Some reports indicate that Syria is undertaking ―an innovative chemical warfare
(CW) program in cooperation with Iran.‖ i Syria‘s CW program began in the mid-1970s,
and its facilities are known to have successfully produced VX and sarin nerve agents as
well as mustard blister agents, but not independently. The Scientific Studies and Research
Center (CERS) runs the facilities in Dumayr, Khan Abou, Shamat, and Furklus.ii There
are reports that Syria imported hundreds of tons of hydrochloric acid and ethylene glycol
(MEG) from Iran.
These chemical agents are precursors for the production of mustard
blister agents and sarin nerve gas. The precursors would be used and mounted on Scud-
B/C warheads and/or on aerial bombs. Construction of the chemical facilities was said to
be due to start in late 2005, with what was then estimated an estimated one-year to
complete construction. These reports have not been confirmed, but Syria has long sought
to end its dependence on other countries for the precursors and other components of
chemical agents.iii
The same reports did not indicate that a contract had been signed, but that the draft
agreements would lead Iranian scientists from the Iranian Defense Industries
Organization to assist Syria
in establishing the infrastructure and location of the new
chemical facilities. It will also supply Syria with reactors, pipes, condensers, heat
exchangers, and storage and feed tanks as well as chemical detection equipment for
airborne agents. Then Iran will assist in producing and piloting the first four or five CW
facilities throughout Syria, producing precursors for VX and sarin nerve agents and
mustard blister agents.

Bingo.
let me tell you one thing.
I was on gulf war one.
my army group stumbled on sooo much.unknown chemical shit it wasnt funny.
this was in 1991.
some guys and gals came back with skins eating away and blisters.
Commanders told us to shut up,and get treated.

I think that at this point we should all just give up, convert to Islam and beg for mercy.

Because the only way that WMD could have been moved from Iraq to Syria while Iraq was saturated with U.N and American weapons inspectors AND while we had constant satellite and air survallence over Iraq is if God were truly on Saddam's side.

In which case the situation is hopeless.

Try again fool!

Bottom line,they came from iraq. That nutcase was manufacturing everything under the sun there.we saw it firsthand,and even surveillance showed trucks of chemicals and weapons being shipped over the border.

I think that at this point we should all just give up, convert to Islam and beg for mercy.

Because the only way that WMD could have been moved from Iraq to Syria while Iraq was saturated with U.N and American weapons inspectors AND while we had constant satellite and air survallence over Iraq is if God were truly on Saddam's side.

Try again fool!

Go suck allahs dick,then.

520.gif
Be careful Shaman we know what you look like.
IMG_3316.JPG

Bottom line,they came from iraq. That nutcase was manufacturing everything under the sun there.we saw it firsthand,and even surveillance showed trucks of chemicals and weapons being shipped over the border.

And in the 2nd excursion over there, they found residual amounts. So the claim that NONE were found is simply wrong...just not in the quantities we knew they had.

A plethora of politicians acroos the spectrum said it going back to Clinton's WhiteHouse...

The left can just STFU on this one.

Obama has to deal with this...and this could be pivotal for him (among other issues he's already screwed himself on)...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You gotta just love CON$, your OWN source says they came from IRAN and to you that means they came from IRAQ!!! :cuckoo:

Try again fool!

Poor silly delusional Richard-Aytch.

PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

World Threats » Did Iraqi WMD Go to Syria and Other Countries?

IT was said way back in 2002 and 2003 that our satellites did observe the movement of suspected WMD from Iraq to Syria. Various intelligence analysts reached the same conclusion.

But Richard-Aytch finds that improbable, so they must all be wrong.

:cuckoo:

Hell.....every time you clowns think you've found something, it's only a short time before it's completely dispelled!!!!

Keep it UP!! We always enjoy rubbing your (collective) NOSES in it!!!

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

And in the 2nd excursion over there, they found residual amounts. So the claim that NONE were found is simply wrong...just not in the quantities we knew they had.
Bullshit

Forum List

Back