Starting in 2024, IRS will be targeting 'unreported income' over $600 .

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Before it was generally any unreported income over $20,000 - sometimes would draw attention. Now , if you sell some puppies or have a yard sale, put some items up for sale on Ebay, they've already been looking for transactions over $600 , ( bank deposits, PayPal and cash app etc )and starting next year they're going to be sending out forms.... so just a little heads up to my USMB friends...... they're saying if you make any money on the side at all over $600 throughout the year you either need to report it or have some receipts ready or something because 87,000 new agents are going to be looking for something to do....some are armed btw.

And if they decide to go all electronic and do away with cash transactions as they have in Australia and trying to in Europe....they'll have total control..... the WEF and global cabal.

Last edited:
The IRS believes that it owns you. That it owns 100% of your income. And that it alone sets the terms for which you may keep a certain percentage.

The Framers slit throats for this.

Before it was generally any unreported income over $20,000 - sometimes would draw attention. Now , if you sell some puppies or have a yard sale, put some items up for sale on Ebay, they've already been looking for transactions over $600 , ( bank deposits, PayPal and cash app etc )and starting next year they're going to be sending out forms.... so just a little heads up to my USMB friends...... they're saying if you make any money on the side at all over $600 throughout the year you either need to report it or have some receipts ready or something because 87,000 new agents are going to be looking for something to do....some are armed btw.

And if they decide to go all electronic and do away with cash transactions as they have in Australia and trying to in Europe....they'll have total control..... the WEF and global cabal.

They'd better make the best of it. The adults will soon be back in control and then all those jobs will be gone.

The IRS believes that it owns you. That it owns 100% of your income. And that it alone sets the terms for which you may keep a certain percentage.

The Framers slit throats for this.
I pay taxes on my day job and through my social security retirement benefit payment but make some money on the side selling puppies ....guess I'll have to start reporting after next year .

kewl, but now they'd probably know how many puppies you can hide in yer pants Mike....🐶~S~🐶
I'm small time actually.
Maltese and Shih tzus, generally
No papers.

The ones who will get hit the worst are selling stuff for a lot more than what I do like $1,000 golden retrievers. And what if you pawn thousands of dollars worth of jewelry or guitar equipment or guns ??are they watching that too?

ouch Natty!

~S~

Yeah. Well. The truth do sting, for sure. But it is, none the less, the truth. Somebody's gotta tell it. I get that freedom is scary to many these days. And rarely understood, for that matter. This is unfortunate.

Which reminds me. That word ''patriotism.''

That's yet another word in the American lexicon that's been bastardized into oblivion and arbitrarily invoked so routinely.

It doesn't mean just standing around chanting USA, USA, USA and going along with everything government does or wants to do like so many today have been indoctrinated to think and to believe.

It means standing up to it when it's wrong and fighting for what is right. It's what the cause of liberty is all about. It must always be defended because it will always be under assault.

How quickly we forget. Sadly, most never even learn in the modern age. Too many are on both knees blowing some other country rather than getting up off of them and standing up for the very fabric of their own.

And, so, this is why invoking little historic reminders is necessary.

The Framers are likely rolling over in their graves...

Last edited:
Yeah. Well. The truth do sting, for sure. But it is, none the less, the truth. Somebody's gotta tell it. I get that freedom is scary to many these days. And rarely understood, for that matter. This is unfortunate.

Which reminds me. That word ''patriotism.''

That's yet another word in the American lexicon that's been bastardized into oblivion and arbitrarily invoked so routinely.

It doesn't mean just standing around chanting USA, USA, USA and going along with everything government does or wants to do like so many today have been indoctrinated to think and to believe.

It means standing up to it when it's wrong and fighting for what is right. It's what the cause of liberty is all about. It must always be defended because it will always be under assault.

How quickly we forget. Sadly, most never even learn in the modern age.

And, so, this is why invoking little historic reminders is necessary.
You'll love General Flynn in this interview.
( please check it out if you haven't already)

Oh i get it Natty.......we really can't trot the torch of freedom around this rock, if we can't be the example for it ....~S~

Yeah. I know you do, sparky.

I imagine that's why the loudest of the carpetbagging astroturfers on here give you such a hard time as of late.

At some point, average Americans would do well to ask themselves who it really is that hates them for their freedom. And who it really is that routinely leads its usurp. History is rife with example.

Eventually, a thinking man might conclude that it's some of those terrorist cells operating in the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches. Again...historically speaking...

Last edited:
Maybe it is time to head to Boston and have another Tea Party.....

Whiskey Rebellion FTW...

71f-6Ipx6IL.jpg

Though I suppose we could just wait for ''the Republicans'' to do something about it.

lololol....

1701036516333.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back